FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 - Page 27

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update !
love prasad here ! always doing anything to help his boss !
and dilshad just rocks ! being so happy on hearing asad's engagement to zoya 
and already fixing their nikkah !!
looking forward for asad-zoya's conversation πŸ˜†
hope that they'll get married !

wowww...plzzz get dem married ...
update soon
superb update
prasad did a fabulous job by calling dilshad
glad she came on time
n saved asad n zoya from mr. bhatav..dhurandar's  interogation
now that the matter is sorted
n asad n zoya's marriage has been announced
what will they do??
Finally I managed to catch up with the last three updates and they were perfect as always:)

This was really very funny!

Thanks to Prasad for calling Dilshaad:p

Almost non exsistent moustache of bhatawadekar πŸ˜†

Hemant couldnt catch the sarcasm πŸ˜†

Congratulations for winningg!!!!!!!!!! You desrved it!

Hope your assignments went well:)

And lastly I so wish that this ff could have been a part of the serial.i mean with every update of this FF I feel that the visa fiasco could be handled so well!

Hats off to your writing...the little details that you always give are just fabulous!:)

p.s hopefully this is not ending any time soon?:(Edited by elenaa - 10 years ago
Prasad might be silly but his silliness has proven to be of use now..πŸ˜†
So their nikah is fixed..πŸ₯³
Wonder what will Asad do now..🀣
All-in-all a lovely update..
Mein yahan hoon! Hola Green! What's up? I see another update. BTW, I PM-ed you first and then I saw that there is another part. Okay chalo, let start.

Part 29
"Hello? Mrs Khan? Ji - I thought I'd better inform you (Good move Prasad) πŸ‘πŸΌ

his own forehead creased with tension as he made up the story on the spot (And we all know how much he hates to lie)

"KYA?!" Dilshaad screamed into Prasad's ear (Hahahaha! Poor Prasad...) 

"Um, that was my uh, sister...? I promised to get her the new iPhone, so that's why she's so... happy (LOL...the staff of this office, I tell you!) πŸ˜†

Or was it sarcasm he had failed to catch again...? (Hemant...you need some workshops about sense of humor/sarcasm)

Dilshaad walked in determinedly (Aha, ammi to the rescue!)

to my house tomorrow evening for my son's nikaah with Zoya Farooqui (WHAT?!) πŸ˜²

"So is the party still on...?" Mrs RK asked tentatively (RK mom is right...uss bechari cake ka kya ghalati hain) πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

What had he just done?! (Don't think about it and just do it)

Green! My dear! Come on yaar, please do not feel guilty! I was never mad at you in the first place, so stop with the guilt feeling πŸ€—You have some very nice readers since they did not attack me with PM's saying to stay away from Asad and Zoya, hahaha! Matlab, its all good :)
I have to say that this office has the most weirdest, craziest and random staff ever! All of them are so unique in their own way, some good, some bad and some even hilarious. 
Lets take for example Prasad; quite a smart move to inform Dilshaad. Little did he know she would barged in to the office like that and announce their nikaah! Oh boy! This is just too much for Mr. Khan to handle. We all know Zoya would not have a problem with it, well even if she has I bet she won't let it show or make it obvious but he... 
I am sure even at their nikaah something funny. unusual will happen for sure. Nothing can go right when it comes to AsYa πŸ˜› 
One more thing: RK mom and I love to eat cake so yes, she was damn right to cut the cake! 

Lets hit it to the next part! 
Edited by metoyou - 10 years ago
directly marriage...
wow I love Dillu mom
nice update. pls get them married
Amazing part as always. But please get them married.you could also cont.with their office romance.

Hey after so many days u r updating

U should give us a bonus updateπŸ˜†

Love it

Keep writing 

Love
Linnet
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ