Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: NAVI55

🤣🤣🤣

everyone wants to be cupid nowdays😆 I think we need to change the company name from Dilshaad constructions to " LOVE Constructions" now...All the employees are such romantics👍🏼

Brilliant update green ji👍🏼 You never dissappoint, This was just fantastic👏 This was surely a pleasure to read as always.

I thought Hemant was funny...Brad pitt😆 Wondering if MR B got that part...

And Prasad, A big hug for him...He is surely the biggest cupid ever😃 Mr Khan's most dedicated, loyal and I think right hand man😆 He does have perfect timing😆

And the "KISS"... Wow Zoya The way you wrote about it, even a non believer would believe they were in love😉 That was a really steamy kiss

And the finale...Asad and Zoya are engaged👍🏼 That must be a big shock to zoya...I'm not worried too much, she'll get over it and join in the conspiracy soon...

Narges likes Asad in a romantic way😲 Oh No...Please don't tell me we now will have to contend with a new kabab mei hadi😕

All in all, this was an amazing and brilliant part👏 I loved every word that was penned...Even the word " slime"😆

For you 🤗 Because you made my day...

Dilshaad ka dusra naam love hi toh hai, since she's so loving and all :p Looks like Mr DB doesn't get Hemant, and Hemant doesn't get Mr DB... now we know who certainly aren't made for each other hahaha. And Narges is an innocent bystander!! Hahaha, thank you, and glad you liked it (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: aafreen101

Wow awesome dude😊

Ms Narges liks Asad shes not another Tanveer now is she!?😕

NO NO NEVER!! Just for comic relief really, don't take it too seriously haha.
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rattyswami

another Kiss😃 i kind of expected that and the engagement announcement😉

But wht surprised me was the show of unity from the staff👏
Did Prasad really step in to save the day😲 After all he's the one who got the ball rolling...

After that there was no stopping the staff😆 they all were tripping over themselves to reveal what a total 'Majnu'  their boss is🤣

And they have proof and witnesses to boot😆 Asad miya wht have u done to ur staff 😉 

Mrs. RK wanted Nargis and Asad to get together??? Really woman😲
Can't you see that the Lion is already smitten by his Lioness😳

Hahaha everyone loves Asad, if not why are they even working for him hahaha. Nah don't worry, Mrs RK will find someone else for Narges hahaha. Glad you liked it! (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Awesome update
Kindly make the engagement real
Not for visa purpose only
Continue soon
Thanks

Haha what's the fun in that?? Glad you liked it though (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: metoyou

Yes, I am here with my last unres (for now) 😆 

Okay, just before I start: Hilarious update for obvious reasons!!!

Part 28
One man was tied to a pillar, and another one was being held still in front of Asad by two men. What in the world...? (Hahaha, this would indeed look a bit weird/odd for someone who does not know what just happened. Can't blame Mr. Bhata...Whatever) 

Look, jo bhi hai, I, Mr Dhurandar Bhatawdekar, ab tak pachattar - Kyunki main kaide plus kanoon ka bohut hi sakht aadmi hoon (Brought back some lovely memories. No not of him but that whole track) 😊

You see, they just wanted to be together!" Prasad suddenly cut in (Hawww, Prasad?!) 😲

When he expected Prasad to spread the word, he didn't. And now he decides to speak up. Way to go Prasad (OMG, hilarious expression of Mr. Khan) 😆😆

This private moment was just a kiss alright, there's no need to... let your imaginations run wild - How very subtle of her (Just to add to this hilarious and awkward situation)

The entire finance department witnessed a full-on make out session between them this morning as well," Hemant contributed to the discussion (As if Zoya's addition was not enough...hahahaha!!!) 😛

she browsed through her phone and stopped at the picture of Asad kissing Zoya (As if all of that was not enough, Anu uses some graphics to make the situation even more believable) 

Besides, it's not like we haven't done this before, so (No way...is she gonna...)

pressing her lips against his (She kissed him!!!) 😃

Asad closed his eyes as soon as Zoya's lips made contact with his and deepened the kiss, as if it was the most natural thing to do (No words...) 😳☺️

"Actually Sir, I'd prefer Brad Pitt..." Hemant replied confusedly (WHAHAHAHHAHA! LOL)🤣

He felt something tug at his heart as he watched another tear threaten to fall, and quickly placed his thumb there to wipe it away before Zoya could (The sign that he cares and actually loves her)😊😳

we're engaged - his eyes not leaving hers for even a second (I knew it!)😎

"I told you not to waste your time! Now look, your chance is gone," RK whispered to her daughter disappointedly, as Narges nodded sadly, choking back a soft sob (OH MY GOD! Nooo) 😭

Green, teri toh mein! 😡 You did not give me a warning, nothing at all! This was even more unexpected than the previous part. Mr. Bhata...whatever track, brought back some very nice memories of those episodes. 
Prasad! Kahe teh aap itne dino se? Exactly like your boss said, when you had to open your mouth you chose to stay quiet and now... well, everything happens for a reason 😉 
Hemant, poor boy did not catch the sarcasm. But I loved him for that! Hahahaha, Brad Pitt... hilarious one! 
Zoya kissed him! First he and now she. They are poles apart yet on the same page 😉 I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever they kiss...who am I kidding to? Butterflies? Hell no, I feel the whole zoo! 
Okay now coming to that very last paragraph... WHAT THE?! I had feelings for him and you chose to go this way. You chose to make me watch them kiss in front of my eyes? You choose to make me cry? You chose to snatch him away from me?
Dare you to make me evil! Mujhe koi shauk nahin hain to become another Tanveer. Meri bhi kuch izzat hain, matlab no evil plans for me. If Mr. Khan is in my muqaddar then he will be mine and if not...I am sure there is someone better for me. (Lekin mujhe Mr. Khan saach mein pasand hain) 

Hilarious to read all those comments of other readers. Some feel sorry for me, some are shocked like me who did not know that I had feelings for him and some are afraid that I will become another Tanveer! 
FYI guys: I am Narges, Yes the business associate who has apparently feelings for her business partner. 

What a brilliant update, Green! I absolutely loved it! Looking forward to what's next.
I guessed the engagement, but this one brought a new twist... Meri kahani yahan khatam ya phir... 

Amazing, awesome, superb!👏👏👏

Haha I shall reply this one first then! I'll go back to the earlier unres-es too (: It seems everyone enjoyed Hemant's crush on Brad Pitt quite a bit hahaha, but everybody doesn't like yours on Asad :p Sorry about that seriously, I didn't realize the intensity of people's love for AsYa hahaha. Glad that you like the kisses I write as much as you do! I really think it's becoming repetitive, so I'm glad if it's not (: And glad you're not punching me in my face for my mistake hahaha.
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyafreva

WOW...!! a make out session...?! By The Tehzeeb And Tameez Khan...???!!! Ya Allah...! Still recovering from d shock...! i mean its lyk full on public...! D police officers, their clients nd staff...!! And Narges had smthing fr asad...?! Oh lord...! M glad asad put frward dat they r "Engaged" 👍🏼 before any drama...!! bt loved d way his staff was supporting them...! Bt this was pure epicness..."

"Mr Khan, please don't take this the wrong way, but I really don't want to be deported. Besides, it's not like we haven't done this before, so..." Zoya rushed her words out in a whisper near Asad's ear"

lolz...! Eagerly w8in fr d next update...! <3

aashka

Hahaha now they'll have absolutely no problem with PDA in the future :p Glad you liked it Aashka (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha150

res res...though still 2comments to unres...😳

Toh unres karo na!! (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

U are really lazy coz u dont sen PM's😆

But what a fantastic update 👏
U know Mr. Bhataw... Bhataw... was speaking I was thinking what
more proof he wants😕
But the shocking was that Zoya kissed Mr. Khan(KSG)
in front of everyone❤️☺️ was magical😳
Finally u made that two guys caught by the police👏 wh👏o were frauds and
our Bond Zoya caught them off guard👏
U just write best of all😉
ur a fab writer and have read all ur works earlier😊
Now what shock zoya gave to asad it was time for asad to shock zoya farooqui
with his engagement announcement😲
Now i am waiting for ur update😃
do pm its gonna take 1 min to send 😆
Do write more and more coz i love what u write😳

Hahaha sorry about the PMs thing! I'm glad you enjoy my writings, and I hope you break your silence more often now (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Oh, you did the right thing...It was a pleasant surprise to read it and go all "I knew it"...😆

"Oh dear, Mrs RK, Miss Narges, I'm really sorry for this hold up. There's an issue we have to deal with now, I'll just be with both of you in a bit. Let me just get someone to usher you to my cabin first. Prasad...?" Asad quickly apologized, cursing mentally for having being caught in such a mess by one of his biggest clients. RK waved off his order as Prasad scurried towards them.

^ Believe me I still laughing so hard...🤣 lol

Haha oh dear, I did use oh dear on Mr Khan :p I usually use oh dear quite a bit myself, I guess I ended up putting it here as well :p
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

I have laughed so much because of Asad's reactions...He has been always right...he is surrounded by kids...Zoya, Ayaan and now also his office staff...When he expected Prasad to speak up, he didn't...And when he didn't think he should he did...indeed, "way to go Prasad"...🤣 lol

Zoya's "It was just a kiss"...🤪 I somehow always thought that she will go and kiss him or do something like that in this case...And she did... 😆

Poor Narges... The way she acted around Asad, anyone would have known she likes him BUT the man himself as he has eyes only for his Musibaat...😳

An awesome update...Ninja, I loved it...!!! 🤗

Hahaha poor mature Mr Khan :p Glad you liked it Warrior! (: