Qubool Hai

FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 - Page 16

ankitabaran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing update and loved to read so bold zoya and asad in front of staff and even before clients๐Ÿ˜›
fully booked for each other.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So, plz continue soon like this only.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rattyswami thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
another Kiss๐Ÿ˜ƒ i kind of expected that and the engagement announcement๐Ÿ˜‰

But wht surprised me was the show of unity from the staff๐Ÿ‘
Did Prasad really step in to save the day๐Ÿ˜ฒ After all he's the one who got the ball rolling...

After that there was no stopping the staff๐Ÿ˜† they all were tripping over themselves to reveal what a total 'Majnu'  their boss is๐Ÿคฃ

And they have proof and witnesses to boot๐Ÿ˜† Asad miya wht have u done to ur staff ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Mrs. RK wanted Nargis and Asad to get together??? Really woman๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Can't you see that the Lion is already smitten by his Lioness๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Rattyswami - 10 years ago
-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ye ye ye they kissed again !! [:D/]
I love this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

""I told you not to waste your time! Now look, your chance is gone," RK whispered to her daughter disappointedly, as Narges nodded sadly, choking back a soft sob. Asad and Zoya were already engaged?!"

^Huha ๐Ÿคฃ
Linnet thumbnail

Way to go!!!!!

Haha I knew it 

Bechari nargis๐Ÿ˜ญ

All her dreams hav been shattered๐Ÿ˜†

Update soon 

Love
Linnet
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just last day u updated nd now again that was hilarious and romantic too
they started make out in front of evryone..
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Kindly make the engagement real
Not for visa purpose only
Continue soon
Thanks
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I am here with my last unres (for now) ๐Ÿ˜† 
Okay, just before I start: Hilarious update for obvious reasons!!!

Part 28
One man was tied to a pillar, and another one was being held still in front of Asad by two men. What in the world...? (Hahaha, this would indeed look a bit weird/odd for someone who does not know what just happened. Can't blame Mr. Bhata...Whatever) 

Look, jo bhi hai, I, Mr Dhurandar Bhatawdekar, ab tak pachattar - Kyunki main kaide plus kanoon ka bohut hi sakht aadmi hoon (Brought back some lovely memories. No not of him but that whole track) ๐Ÿ˜Š

You see, they just wanted to be together!" Prasad suddenly cut in (Hawww, Prasad?!) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

When he expected Prasad to spread the word, he didn't. And now he decides to speak up. Way to go Prasad (OMG, hilarious expression of Mr. Khan) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This private moment was just a kiss alright, there's no need to... let your imaginations run wild - How very subtle of her (Just to add to this hilarious and awkward situation)

The entire finance department witnessed a full-on make out session between them this morning as well," Hemant contributed to the discussion (As if Zoya's addition was not enough...hahahaha!!!) ๐Ÿ˜›

she browsed through her phone and stopped at the picture of Asad kissing Zoya (As if all of that was not enough, Anu uses some graphics to make the situation even more believable) 

Besides, it's not like we haven't done this before, so (No way...is she gonna...)

pressing her lips against his (She kissed him!!!) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Asad closed his eyes as soon as Zoya's lips made contact with his and deepened the kiss, as if it was the most natural thing to do (No words...) ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

"Actually Sir, I'd prefer Brad Pitt..." Hemant replied confusedly (WHAHAHAHHAHA! LOL)๐Ÿคฃ

He felt something tug at his heart as he watched another tear threaten to fall, and quickly placed his thumb there to wipe it away before Zoya could (The sign that he cares and actually loves her)๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ

we're engaged - his eyes not leaving hers for even a second (I knew it!)๐Ÿ˜Ž

"I told you not to waste your time! Now look, your chance is gone," RK whispered to her daughter disappointedly, as Narges nodded sadly, choking back a soft sob (OH MY GOD! Nooo) ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Green, teri toh mein! ๐Ÿ˜ก You did not give me a warning, nothing at all! This was even more unexpected than the previous part. Mr. Bhata...whatever track, brought back some very nice memories of those episodes. 
Prasad! Kahe teh aap itne dino se? Exactly like your boss said, when you had to open your mouth you chose to stay quiet and now... well, everything happens for a reason ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Hemant, poor boy did not catch the sarcasm. But I loved him for that! Hahahaha, Brad Pitt... hilarious one! 
Zoya kissed him! First he and now she. They are poles apart yet on the same page ๐Ÿ˜‰ I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever they kiss...who am I kidding to? Butterflies? Hell no, I feel the whole zoo! 
Okay now coming to that very last paragraph... WHAT THE?! I had feelings for him and you chose to go this way. You chose to make me watch them kiss in front of my eyes? You choose to make me cry? You chose to snatch him away from me?
Dare you to make me evil! Mujhe koi shauk nahin hain to become another Tanveer. Meri bhi kuch izzat hain, matlab no evil plans for me. If Mr. Khan is in my muqaddar then he will be mine and if not...I am sure there is someone better for me. (Lekin mujhe Mr. Khan saach mein pasand hain) 

Hilarious to read all those comments of other readers. Some feel sorry for me, some are shocked like me who did not know that I had feelings for him and some are afraid that I will become another Tanveer! 
FYI guys: I am Narges, Yes the business associate who has apparently feelings for her business partner. 

What a brilliant update, Green! I absolutely loved it! Looking forward to what's next.
I guessed the engagement, but this one brought a new twist... Meri kahani yahan khatam ya phir... 

Amazing, awesome, superb!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by metoyou - 10 years ago
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW...!! a make out session...?! By The Tehzeeb And Tameez Khan...???!!! Ya Allah...! Still recovering from d shock...! i mean its lyk full on public...! D police officers, their clients nd staff...!! And Narges had smthing fr asad...?! Oh lord...! M glad asad put frward dat they r "Engaged" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ before any drama...!! bt loved d way his staff was supporting them...! Bt this was pure epicness..."
"Mr Khan, please don't take this the wrong way, but I really don't want to be deported. Besides, it's not like we haven't done this before, so..." Zoya rushed her words out in a whisper near Asad's ear"

lolz...! Eagerly w8in fr d next update...! <3

aashka

nisha150 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res res...though still 2comments to unres...๐Ÿ˜ณ
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow
I guess it was the best part of this ff
Amazing