Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Linnet

Twisty twisty 

Oh my god how many more twist r there 2 come????

Loved the update as usual

U never let down our expectations

Please update soon 

Love
Linnet
😃😃😃

Since you asked... yeah more twists to come in the kahaani hahahaha. Glad you liked it Linnet (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazmeen

As I said bfr clicked on ur link first thing after settling down in bus lol

So much of drama
Plzz don tell me asya will get arrested plzzz

Jail mein saath saath, mazaa aayega na!! :p We'll see haha. Glad you're enjoying it (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajnid68

I was missing Mr bB and dolly..

The cat out of the bag..
What a relief for zoya...
Poor asad..
Jispay bharosa kiya..ussi nay dhoka diya..
But vijay left the bomb..
Ab yeh kasay dispose hoga..
Jaldi socho asad aur zoy..
Clints help kar payangay kya ??
Awesome update..

Hahaha how poetic of you! Don't worry, kuch na kuch toh hoga hi. We'll see! Glad you liked it (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Ninjaaa...Sorry for not commenting before, I am reading so many updates at the sametime...Updates ki aaj barish hai...!!!  

See, I was right about Vinod...he had put oil there himself as he was the only one who came that close to the model without Asad looking at him as he had his back to him when That Vinod ka bacha did that...😡

I somehow can't imagine Asad Ahmed Khan saying "Oh dear"...I am thinking about it and laughing so much...🤣 God, Ninja, only you could come up with something funny like that...😆

Are we going to have a proposal from Mr.Khan to Zoya in the next update...?? Or it is out-of-nowhere declaration of their relationship...?? Can't wait for the next update... ðŸ˜³

Warrior!! It's okay I understand hahaha, no worries (: Yup you were right! But didn't wanna point it out so early, or it've spoiled all the fun. When did AAK say 'Oh dear'?? I don't recall hahaha. We'll see what they end up doing (: Glad you liked it! (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazmeen

Update karenge ajj? Lol

Likhne toh do pehle hahaha. Sorry not written yet! Maybe by the end of today (:
Manchalateriore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh damn
Great update tho lol
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting
nice twist.
update soon
goingreen thumbnail
Hello! Hahaha okay the less said the better, but I must say that you guys really make good predictions (:

Yes Boss: Part 28

"Maine toh sirf do police officers ko saath mein laaye the, but when I reached here, I found another four arriving at the same time as well! Isn't that strange Dolly? Who called them?" Mr Bhatawdekar asked, announcing his arrival. He trailed off when he realized that the entire office had gathered in the lobby, and they were all staring at him intently.

"Uh, Mr Bhatawdekar, maine bulaye the, police ko," Asad replied, after a moment of awkward silence had passed. Mr Bhatawdekar narrowed his eyes as he took in the strange sight before him. One man was tied to a pillar, and another one was being held still in front of Asad by two men. What in the world...?

"Aapne apne aap hi ki arrest ke liye police ko bulaya? Gosh, you're a really strange man Mr Khan. Khair, since you've more or less surrendered yourself by calling the police on your own, I don't think I need to waste time with the formalities. Officers, please arrest Mr Asad Ahmed Khan and Miss Zoya Farooqui," Mr Bhatawdekar instructed calmly, as the officers nodded and stepped forward.

"NAHI! Dekhiye, I was the one who called the police on behalf of Mr Khan, to arrest these two slime balls, Mr Vijay Kapoor and Mr Vinod Mehta, for fraud and corporate espionage," Monica intervened, after being shoved in the back by a highly panicky Anu. The rest of the staff chimed in as well, supporting Monica's cause.

"Oh I see. Theek hai, you three take care of those two men, and you three help me with my arrest. Look, jo bhi hai, I, Mr Dhurandar Bhatawdekar, ab tak pachattar, am here to arrest Miss Zoya Farooqui for overstaying in India illegally, and Mr Asad Ahmed Khan for helping her do so. Kyunki main kaide plus kanoon ka bohut hi sakht aadmi hoon," Mr Bhatawdekar added for effect, earning a proud beam from Dolly and looks of irritation from everyone else.

"No, no, no, Mr Bhataw... Dekhiye ji, you cannot arrest my boss and his... You see, main maanta hoon ke both of them lied to you, but it wasn't because they wanted to trick the authorities or anything. You see, they just wanted to be together!" Prasad suddenly cut in, as all heads whipped in his direction, surprised that the meek man actually had something to say. He let go of Vinod's arm, passing the duty to a police officer standing there instead.

"Excuse me, aap kaun ho? Aur yeh aap kya keh rahe ho? Jo bhi kehna hai, saaf saaf kaho. I don't have time for these stupid riddles," Mr Bhatawdekar snapped impatiently, as he beckoned Prasad to come closer with his index finger. Asad found his hand finding its way up to his forehead quite naturally, as his fingers began massaging it. When he expected Prasad to spread the word, he didn't. And now he decides to speak up. Way to go Prasad.

"I'm Mr Khan's PA. And just yesterday, I happened to walk in on a... private moment between Mr Khan and Miss Farooqui. Mr Bhataw... ji, it'll be such a pity if you separate them," Prasad continued forlornly, not realizing how hilarious he sounded. A buzz erupted around the office, as everyone discussed this private moment that they'd apparently shared, wondering what it could be.

"Hey excuse me! Mr Bhataw... Bhat... Dhurandar ji and everyone else here, please listen up. This private moment was just a kiss alright, there's no need to... let your imaginations run wild," Zoya cut into the chatter, with Asad slapping his palm against his forehead in the background. How very subtle of her.

"Oh yeah okay, that's definitely believable. The entire finance department witnessed a full-on make out session between them this morning as well," Hemant contributed to the discussion, earning the approval of his department members as well. Mr Bhatawdekar raised his eyebrow as Dolly looked around uncomfortably. Asad covered his face with both his hands, dragging them down his face slowly as he stretched out his own skin in frustration.

"Yeh lijiye Mr Bhatawdekar, proof of their love for each other," Anu stated boldly, as she browsed through her phone and stopped at the picture of Asad kissing Zoya that had gone viral yesterday. Asad and Zoya looked at each other for a split second as soon as Anu said love, before turning away quickly, unable to take the awkwardness.

RK and Narges peeped from the behind Anu and Mr Bhatawdekar, staring at the photograph in as well, before sharing some hushed words with each other. But Mr Bhatawdekar himself looked at the picture with a bored expression on his face, still as unconvinced as ever.

"Evidently, all of you seem to love your boss very much, and are trying all sorts of ridiculous ways to save him. But I'm not falling for any of this nonsense. Officers please arrest them, stop staring at my face," Mr Bhatawdekar ordered again, his patience wearing very thin now. He rolled his eyes as he watched the officers lumber towards Asad and Zoya reluctantly, obviously bought over by the sappy stories of the employees.

Zoya watched nervously as the officers approached them, instinctively grabbing Asad's arm in panic. Asad rested his palm over that hand, stroking her fingers a little to calm her. He breathed in deeply, deciding that he'll just have to call up his company lawyer later and he was sure that the lawyer would help to find a way out of this.

"Mr Khan, please don't take this the wrong way, but I really don't want to be deported. Besides, it's not like we haven't done this before, so..." Zoya rushed her words out in a whisper near Asad's ear, as one of the female police officers grabbed her arm. Asad turned to her in confusion, not sure what she was saying. But before he could get to asking her, she pulled her arm free of the police officer and threw them around Asad's neck instead, pressing her lips against his urgently.

The police officer stepped back immediately, secretly relieved. She didn't want to be the person to break up such a loving pair! She shared a small smile with the police officer on Asad's side, who also stepped back obligingly.

Asad closed his eyes as soon as Zoya's lips made contact with his and deepened the kiss, as if it was the most natural thing to do. He wrapped his arms around Zoya's waist and pressed her body against his, unwittingly lifting her a little off the ground, leaving her on her tip toes. He found himself nipping her lower lip slightly when he heard her moan softly, earning a gasp from her instead, as he claimed her lips entirely, and engulfed the both of them in the most intense of kisses.

It was only when they heard Mr Bhatawdekar exaggeratedly clear his throat a while later that the two snapped out of their steam of passion, and pulled away from each other, self-consciously touching their own lips and looking at the ground shiftily.

"Theek hai. So you like her Mr Khan? And Miss Farooqui you like him? Oh I see. You both like each other?" Mr Bhatawdekar clarified innocently, as Asad and Zoya nodded uncertainly, hoping that one didn't see the other. Mr Bhatawdekar pouted a little and nodded, seemingly impressed.

"That's nice. Now you son, do you like Angelina Jolie? Should I give her a lifelong Indian visa just because you like her? What do you think?" Mr Bhatawdekar continued sarcastically, randomly aiming his questions at an unsuspecting Hemant.

"Actually Sir, I'd prefer Brad Pitt..." Hemant replied confusedly, but trailed off quickly when Prasad jabbed his ribs to shut him up. Clearly, he needed to brush up on his ability to catch sarcasm. Mr Bhatawdekar glared at him before turning back to Asad and Zoya, nodding at them with a wan smile on his face, as if asking them what he should do next.

Asad turned to Zoya, just to catch her wipe away a small tear that had just escaped from her eyelid. He felt something tug at his heart as he watched another tear threaten to fall, and quickly placed his thumb there to wipe it away before Zoya could. Zoya turned to him in shock, as he cupped her face lightly, right in front of everyone.

"Actually Mr Bhatawdekar, we're engaged. Will that be reason enough to let Miss Farooqui stay?" Asad finally spoke up, his eyes not leaving hers for even a second. Yet another collective gasp washed over the staff, as they digested this new piece of information.

"I told you not to waste your time! Now look, your chance is gone," RK whispered to her daughter disappointedly, as Narges nodded sadly, choking back a soft sob. Asad and Zoya were already engaged?!

XXX

HAHAHA.
kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
not bad... haaa

i predicted pretty accurate...

love the way zoya kiss asad... i love prasad too... wow mr hemant, u kept aside ur jealosy and  u like brad pitt... to support ur boss and his love story...
 kya office hai... and kya dimang hai(yours)

poor narges... i am sure she will find someone else...😉

waiting for more drama...
 continue soon...
Edited by kals82 - 10 years ago
lasya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hw lovely...
the whole staff supporting asad n zoya...
n the hilarious part was presenting of proofs 🤣
this time zoe darling took initiative in the kiss 😆
oh... poor narges...
I guess narges n rk r typical women.. they were so interested in drama 😆
loved the update...