FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone! Thank you for all the love you've showered upon me, and welcome to the third thread of the craziest story I've ever written, by my own standards :p

Index:
Thread 2
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Thread 4

For Anu! You'll see why :p And if there are any new readers who just happened to open this thread, please, please, please do not read this next part without first reading the earlier parts... you'll just be spoiling your own fun :p

Yes Boss: Part 26

"Should I stand outside and guard the door?" Anu asked nervously as she watched Zoya type furiously on Vijay's laptop, her forehead creased with concentration. Zoya shook her head vigorously, stopping Anu from leaving.

"Nahi, nahi. Monica has it covered outside. You just stay here, in case I need something," Zoya explained, before turning her attention back to the laptop once Anu had nodded in agreement. She really needed to finish hacking as soon as possible, but it seemed Vijay was smarter than he let on. But then again, Zoya was no less. She could surely break through all of his safety measures.

"Chalo Anu, I'm done," Zoya announced a while later, as she pulled out the last of the documents she had printed out of Vijay's laptop from the printer. She then turned to Anu and shared a small fist pump with her, before both of them strode proudly out of the cabin, arms linked once again.

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANU!" The entire office screamed, just as Zoya and Anu stepped out of the cabin. Anu gasped and covered her mouth immediately, her eyes widening in shock as she took in the sudden change in the office, decoration and party accessories all in place.

"Oh my goodness!! Thank you so, so, so much! This is really very sweet of all of you," Anu exclaimed, as Monica stepped forward and placed a party hat on Anu's head. Anu grabbed her hand and took her into a hug on one side, before grabbing Zoya and pulling her into a hug on the other side as well.

"Sorry it's a tad childish! But this is the only party-like thing we could organize at a workplace," Monica apologized, earning an admonished look from Anu as she shook her head and stopped Monica from continuing.

"Excuse me. May I know what's going on in my office?" A voice boomed, cutting the celebratory moment short as everyone turned to look at their boss, who stood at his cabin door with a raised eyebrow.

"It's Anu's birthday Mr Khan! So we're just celebrating it during lunchtime. You're free to join us if you want!" Zoya explained, batting her eyelashes at Asad sweetly as he narrowed his eyes and watched her.

"So this was your so-called plan. Well, for everyone's kind information, lunchtime is actually over," Asad announced, after glancing at his watch. A collective sigh of disappointment washed over the office, as Zoya bit her lower lip unhappily. It was all her fault actually, for taking so long with the hacking.

"But, I guess a slightly longer lunch break wouldn't hurt, just for today," Asad continued, earning loud cheers from his employees. Asad smiled a little at their reaction, before walking towards Anu, his arm extended.

"Happy birthday Miss Mishra, I hope the day goes wonderfully for you... Wait a second! What in the world...?" Asad wished Anu, before his eyes fell on a peculiar sight a few metres away. It was Vijay! He'd been gagged and tied to a pillar, his eyes shooting daggers at everyone as he struggled against his bounds.

"Oh dear, I totally forgot! Hemant, go untie him. Sorry Mr Khan, Vijay was trying to be a wet blanket by barging into his cabin and spoiling the surprise for Anu, so Hemant here offered to tie him to the pillar. He's surprisingly good at tying people down..." Monica explained, trailing off when Asad began waving her explanation off a slight frown on his face. She shrugged, assuming that Asad was satisfied with whatever she'd said.

"Mr Khan, I need to speak to you urgently," Zoya whispered into Asad's ear, once everyone had begun walking off for the cake-cutting session, leaving her behind with Asad. Asad frowned again, before nodding, obliging her.

"You! You little scum! You did that on purpose didn't you! Get me out of the cabin and then tie me to a freaking pillar! It was your stupid plan right!" Vijay yelled from behind them, cutting their conversation short, as well as attracting the attention of everyone else as they turned around to see what the commotion was about.

"Yes I did, didn't Monica just explain to you that it was all part of the plan to surprise Anu? And I'm not the scum here, you're the scum you little scumbag!" Zoya hissed as she turned around to face him, clenching her fists slightly and causing the papers she had gripped in her had to crumple a little. Asad quickly stood in between them, lest a real fight break out. His eyes fell on the papers, and he reached for them, stroking Zoya's fingers a little to relax her clenched fist.

"Yeh kya hai...? Yeh..." Asad asked in confusion as he pulled the papers out of Zoya's hand. His eyes widened a little as he read the contents on the paper, his hands gripping the sides of the papers tightly.

"Hello guys! Yeh sab kya ho raha hai?" Another voice spoke up from the reception area, as Vinod walked into the office, just to see some sort of party going on, but with everyone frozen in their spots, staring at Asad, Zoya and Vijay.

"Vinod! Accha hai tum aagaye. Idhar aao na!" Asad greeted brightly, as he looked up from the papers. Vinod smiled uncertainly at Asad before nodding and striding across the office, past everyone, to reach Asad, who immediately pulled him into a brotherly hug.

"Dhokebaaz kahi ka," Asad hissed, as he held Vinod firmly in place, his voice still loud enough to float across the entire office and earn a gasp of surprise from everyone. Zoya grabbed Vijay by his arm when she noticed him trying to sneak away from behind her, glaring at him as she stopped him.

"Hemant, do me a favour and tie Vijay up again," Zoya asked Hemant politely, to which Hemant gladly obliged, skipping a little as he walked up to them and grabbed Vijay by his arms, slamming him against the pillar again.

"So this is what you'd been doing, in all the time you don't spend in the office?" Asad growled, as he finally pulled away from Vinod, keeping an iron grip on one of his upper arms as he waved the papers he was reading in front of Vinod's eyes, making Vinod look around uncomfortably.

"This company is my baby, and I've always treated my employees as family. So I will have to do this in front of my family as well. I would like to announce to everyone that I'm firing both Mr Vinod Mehta and Mr Vijay Kapoor with immediate effect. I will explain myself, but will someone please call the police first?" Asad announced, to a room full of dropped jaws.

XXX

Haha I think a bunch of you figured this out a long time ago :p

Anu, this was the surprise I had planned, like a million years ago! But I didn't realize how long it would take me to build up to it, considering the fact that I end up adding a shit load more scenes to my story than I had planned as I write it. But anyway...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANU <3
Edited by goingreen - 10 years ago
This is indeed a crazy story 😆
And for the first time my guess was right in any of your stories, i feel so proud 😎 😆

Continue soon 😉 Edited by Asya-Rm - 10 years ago
Awesome chapter!!!! Such a cliffy I can't wait to read what happens next!!!!!!Edited by deziqt611 - 10 years ago
nice update Green. Loving it...what's next?
I had a feeling that Vinod and Vijay were working together...but u put it down well. 
congrats on new thread!!!!
awesome update :)
vijay fired ...wowww
i just luvd every bit of it ..zoya got vijay tied 🤣
plzzz update soon ...
congrats for d new thread Edited by sona_naksh - 10 years ago
Res
Unres
OMG OMG OMG i have so much to say and i can't decide where to start...and i am going all cukoo
Ohk now gathering my thoughts😳😳😳
Firstly many many many congratulations on the new thread Green🥳You totally deserve it...I pray that you get many more threads like these but knowing you i guess this will be the last one...

Now lets come to the update...can I just say it has been so long that mornings have been so good and today you just made my morning very very good nd happening😳😳😳
I checked my phone and saw your message and resd my spot and while doing so i saw that update was dedicated to me and the moment i read my name my lips curved into a smile and i was mentaly doing my happy dance...

And when i finally got to read the update my happiness knew no bounds😳😳I was smiling ear to ear and feeling so so so special and loved...I have been waiting for my birthday present for very long but I really didn't expect it to be a part of the story..I thought you would write me an OS or something but including my birthday in the story was totally unexpected and it made me very very happy...Thanku so much Green

She then turned to Anu and shared a small fist pump with her, before both of them strode proudly out of the cabin, arms linked once again.
Ye hai humari dosti and ye hai humara pyaar...i wanna sing here "Ye dosti hum nahi chodenge"😆😆

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANU!" The entire office screamed, just as Zoya and Anu stepped out of the cabin. Anu gasped and covered her mouth immediately, her eyes widening in shock as she took in the sudden change in the office, decoration and party accessories all in place.
Omg i was literally so so suprised when i read this...I couldn't belive my eyes at first...Thanku so much zoya and others and my real life zoya you too...aapke liye to ek pyaari si jhappi🤗 and a lot of pappis

"Oh my goodness!! Thank you so, so, so much! This is really very sweet of all of you," 
Ah that is so me...using so so many times😆😆😆and monica nd zoya i love you both😳😳

"Happy birthday Miss Mishra, I hope the day goes wonderfully for you... Wait a second! What in the world...?" Asad wished Anu, before his eyes fell on a peculiar sight a few metres away. It was Vijay! He'd been gagged and tied to a pillar, his eyes shooting daggers at everyone as he struggled against his bounds.
OMG I got wishes from Mr.Khan too😳😳😳
OMG what the hell🤣🤣🤣Hemant tied Vijay to the pillar...this has to be the  funniest things in this story...I almost choked while reading this😆😆

Lol i love zoya nd vijay's fights so much..i wonder what will be the scene in dilshad constructions if both of them got a dagger😆😆

"This company is my baby, and I've always treated my employees as family. So I will have to do this in front of my family as well. I would like to announce to everyone that I'm firing both Mr Vinod Mehta and Mr Vijay Kapoor with immediate effect. I will explain myself, but will someone please call the police first?" Asad announced, to a room full of dropped jaws.
OMG i knew it there was something fishy about both Vinod and Vijay..i haad a feeling that Vijay was working against Asad and leaking some sensitive information and i guess that is why Dilshad constructions lost the last project too...
I didn't predict vijay and vinod workig together but i guess my bad there it was staring right in the face...

Now i am waiting to see what exactly Vijay and Vinod were upto and how they will be brought to justice..Also i am very very excited to see an angry asad nd zoya pacifing him😉😉

Thanku thanku thanku so much for this wonderful birthday gift Green...I love it a lot and thanku for making me feeling so special...

Love you loads meri pyaari Green❤️❤️
Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago
hmm, 
 yeah vinod turned out to be a villain... my bad...????

do bring someone to make asad feel jealous...

nice one... though the humor is missing ...

update soon
Wow... lovely update...
wow zoya... u r a hacking queen...
vinod n vijay turned out to be fraud as xpected...
wow what a surprise for anu!!!
Now whats ther in those papers???? Plz continue soon...

ps:congrats for the new thread
Congrats on u'r 3rd thread, awesome as always, like to c how Asad thanks Zoya