awesome update...
these two will never clear things...uff
Posted: 10 years ago
I thought this would happen

Very well thought and written
The Villain = the Straps. 🤣
Zoya needs 2 know where she stands in Asad's life before taking the next step afterall Asad did say it was a fake marriage, let's c how they face each other in da morning
Originally posted by -RM-

The Villain = the Straps. 🤣

😆  😆  😆  😆
OMG...how could you do this to us...
Seriously Greenji? Loved it anyway...
Res
unres
Well I was thinking of waiting till I finish my work but then i didn't want to keep you waiting for long so here i am😳😳😳This was one of the most awaited chapter I guess..Even though I knew that you were gonna break our hearts but I couldn't wait for it and well the wait was totally worth it😳😳😳I can't possibly describe how much i loved and enjoyed this chapter😉😉

Asad felt his breath catch in his throat as he watched Zoya slowly turn to face him, allowing his hand to skim her waist where she'd left it. She lifted her hand and placed it on his cheek lightly, and he instinctively closed his eyes, leaning into her touch
Awww what an amazing start to the other half of the suhaagraat😳😳I love you beautifully you describe even the smallest of gestures...and when i read this i leaned in too😆😆😆

"Asad..." Zoya whispered hoarsely, the contact of his lips with her skin sending tingles right down to her toes
Omg I can't tell you how much I have waited for zoya to say Asad and well it can't have come at a better time😉😉This was perfection😳😳

Zoya parted her lips, allowing a soft gasp to escape as she watched Asad's eyes grow darker, and that was all the invitation that Asad needed to close the distance between their faces and capture her lips with his own. Zoya wrapped her arms around Asad's neck as she he tightened his grip on her waist and gathered her closer to him, the slightest of moans amplified in the silence of the dark room.
I loved how you stressed Asya's feeling through their eyes😳😳
Haha only if i wouldn't have been sitting next to my brother while reading this,I would have moaned myself too and believe me it was very very hard not to do it😆😆😆
Their kiss had me blushing red like a tomato☺️☺️

Zoya bit Asad's lower lip playfully, earning a low growl from Asad as he used his tongue to push her teeth away, thus gaining entry into her mouth to let their tongues battle it out in their dance of passion. He clutched the dupatta that was now hanging precariously off Zoya's shoulders and pulled it off, throwing it over the side of the bed. Zoya smiled into Asad's lips, internally congratulating herself for unpinning her dupatta beforehand.
Zoya isn't shy is she?😉😉Living upto her reputation of being a lioness even in the bedroom😉😉Haha i loved how zoya smiled into asad's lips😳😳Congrats zoya you should be proud you made a great decision by unpinning the dupatta warna god knows how much time asad would have taken to do so😆😆😆and well being fidgety kills the mood lol😆😆

Haha I am glad that both Asad and zoya are enjoying the convinience of loosening up their dressing a little😆😆I like zoya taking control and asking asad to take the sherwani off😳😳Take guts man😆😆Lol i thought that Asad was gonna realize that they were going too far and stop when zoya asked him to take his sherwani off but i guess he was just taking his sweet time to prepare himself for what was coming next😳😳

Their legs entwined naturally, dancing their own dance as they ran up one another's. Zoya felt Asad's hand wander up her back luxuriously, as he took in her curves. It finally stopped at the base of her neck, angling her head slightly as he broke away from her lips and trailed kisses down her neck. Zoya moaned slightly, running her fingers through his hair desperately, while her other hand trailed the muscles on his bare back shamelessly.
☺️...I loved their tango man..the rubbing of legs is so damn sexyyy😳😳Ah the neck kisses☺️☺️Everytime you mention them my had moves to neck automatically😆😆

Throwing caution to the wind, Asad began to unzip the fabric from the back, teasing her exposed skin with his fingers ever so slightly as the pulled the zip right down to the base of her hip.
Now that is the spirit...Throw away all the caution to the wind Asad,its high time now😆😆
The sound of the zipper must have never been sweeter to our Asya ever before😳😳😳

Zoya felt Asad move his hand to her back yet again, skimming the edge of her bra strap. She held her breath as he hooked his fingers into it, tightening it around her chest as he pulled it, in an attempt to unclasp it. After a little fumbling, Asad lifted his head from her shoulder, peering over it instead to see what the issue was with her bra.
Haha so the high and mighty Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan get defeated at the hands of a bra strap😆😆They should write a book "How to unclasp bra hooks for dummies"😆😆😆haha but i get it even the most intelligent of men are brought to their knees by the mighty bra strap😆😆
now don't to you wish zoya that would have just unclasped the bra strap as well😆😆Such a buzz kill i warned you guys😆😆

"Mr Kh... Mr Khan... Yeh sab... yeh sab asli hai... ya nakli?" Zoya finally managed to say, her question punctuated with sobs that she couldn't control.
Well i knew this was coming and i was just waiting for it...You know i am actally glad they stopped here.I don't want them doing more than this after they confess their love😳😳

Lol i don't blame zoya here for being able to figure out what was happening coz well asad does give a lot of mix signal and neither do I balme Asad..After all after what they have been doing to each other for the past few minutes such a question did seem odd and well it just made all what they did look as if it didn't matter.Now i just want them to talk their hearts out so that we can finally see their asli suhaagraat☺️☺️☺️

He walked over to the green settee next to the window and lay down on it, turning to face the window wordlessly.
Haha i know that the last para was a good poit to end my comment but I just couldn't help but mention that even the satee in Asad's room is of yiur favourite colour and I loved that you didn't forget to point it out😆😆

Anyways I absolutely loved this chapter...i was smiling and blushing throughout it and it was naughty and entertaining as hell😳😳

Looking forward to reading the next one now...yes i haven't read the next update yet coz someone forgot to tell meAnyways i will read it now😃😃

Love you loads Green❤️❤️
Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago
Damn that strap! Please update soon!!
Awesome update!
Love it !
Zoya needs to know he loves her before !
She needs to know that the nikkah is asli and not nakli !
And she remembered the papers ? What's up with them btw ?😕
Wonder what will happen the next morning ! 
Eager to read your next update !
Continue soon 😃

Ps : Damn this strap 😆😆