FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 - Page 73

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesomer update dear. Loved the update but what was this...half SR...

Please update soon n pm me for the next part.

I officially hate you! Who stops at the moment like this? πŸ˜­

But your AAK brings back some sweet memories! Love his grumbling, his complaining and his inability to articulate to Zoya how he feels...so reminiscent of the Asad V1 we loved so much! 

Please dont make us wait for the next update ok? 😊 
Huh? Itne dino baad itna chotta update? Bahut Naainsaafi hai Thakur. πŸ˜• :P

You have shown your witty skills in half suhagraat,
Can we now get half suhagraat in way it actually should be? Please :P πŸ˜†
Allah mia... y.. i ask u y did u stop there..? πŸ˜”
n loosing readers.. no wayy.. instead i think the next ch will be on the new thread if its not earlyy...
like seriouslyy.. how can u stop in between... πŸ˜”
pleeaaseee updatee ASAP green jii...
prettyy pleeaaseee...

-fuii-
Res
Unres
Look who is here without any delayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yes its me me me...well i was in a really good mood after watching the movie so i thought why not make it better by unresing and rereading this wonderful update again...Also i love my Green very much and didn't want to keep her waiting so here it is😳😳

Looks like I am back Yayyy😳😳

Anu shook her head as the laughter died down, deciding that she was totally wrong in reading Zoya's expressions just now. No unwilling bride would blush as much as Zoya was.
Looks like I am finally convinced that Zoya is happy...I was really worried for her you know but that smile reassured me completely😳😳

"Zoya, it'll be okay. Don't worry," Anu reassured her yet again, before Monica began tugging her arm to drag both her and Navi out of the room
Aww i love the bond that i share with zoya😳😳I can read all her expressions and can see through her when no one else can😳😳I just loved how i could catch the slightest of zoya's uncomfort and how I kept reassuring her😳😳
I liked my role very very much here😳😳

"I'm your boss, aap log ko main har mahine paise deta hi hoon na," Asad grumbled, clicking his tongue in disapproval. Dilshaad whacked him on his arm lightly, admonishing him silently for his rude behaviour.
Huh how rude of jeejajiI can call him jeejeji right after all he is married to my best friend zoya now😳😳
Lol jeejaji aj to aapko neg dena hi padega...boss aap office mein hain yahan nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Najma to our rescue yayyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He passed the amount to Anu, who stared at it disapprovingly.
Lol seriously kitne kanjoos hain jeejajiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†So much for being The Asad Ahmed KhanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Haha looks like i head the extortinist party in every weddingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†I was the head in my di's wedding too and i didn't back down until I had how much i wanted and till then my jeejaji remembers me as the head of the extortinist partyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes the moment of truth is finally here...Be prepared Mr.Khan and ye kya Zoya you are pretending to sleep...But kab tak bhagogi kabhi na kabhi to you will have to face the reality...

Her speculation came true, as his breath began to hit her face, right before she felt his hand cup her cheek, tenderly. She sucked in her breath slightly, before trying to even it out again, hoping he hadn't caught it.
Omg the passion with which you describe zoya's feelings is just amazing...I feel i am the one experiencing all that nd man i sucked in my breath too when i read this para😳😳
☺️
Ah he is stroking her cheek now...I wonder how much zoya must be blushing at this moment😳😳

She stayed still for a few more minutes, before realizing that Asad was no longer there, since she couldn't hear his breathing anymore.
Ah zoya doesn't like that Asad is no longer sitting next to her and stroking her cheek..She misses the warmth of his breath on her face☺️

Zoya sensed that the lights were being turned off first, and a few minutes later she felt the bed sink next to her. He was going to sleep on the bed as well...?
Haha obviously zoya he is gonna sleep in that bed right next to you after all it his bed which is now yours tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Suddenly, she felt his arm snake around her waist, and her eyes flew open. Her eyes trailed downwards slowly where she found Asad's arm, pulling her backwards. She closed her eyes again when she realized that Asad was behind her, and he probably didn't see her open her eyes. But what was he doing?
Omg omg omg☺️☺️☺️He held her waist and pulled her closer to him😳😳
I was just as surprised as zoya when I read what Asad just did because there is no way in hell Asad is gonna get so intimate with zoya without clearing things up first...But when I read the next para things got cleared up so he was just trying to make her sleep a little on the inside so that she doesn't fall off...hayyee so romantic i wish my husband does the same to prevent me from falling off😳😳

But when he started pulling her, he got so involved in the lovely scent of her hair which lay fanned on the pillow, that he didn't even realize how much he'd pulled her in. He buried his nose in her hair instinctively, before he could stop himself.
But man his thoughts didn't remain that pure once he started pulling her did they?πŸ˜†But well i can get how intoxicating someone's smell,the one you love, can be😳😳Hayee i just love it the smelling the hair is so sweet and sexy😳😳

"Zoya," Asad whispered into the back of her head ever so softly, but Zoya caught anyway. She sucked in her breath again, her stomach doing extreme somersaults as she felt, Asad's nose trail away from her hair and brush her ear slightly. If the ticklishness wasn't a problem enough for Zoya to deal with, she felt his hot breath on her ear as he tilted his head, his mouth dangerously close to her face.
What the hell are you doing to me girl?I don't want to betray my best friend but trust me right now I feel like as if I am the one lying on that bed completely intoxicated☺️☺️☺️
Hayeee that husky whisper...My stomach is doing somersaults too and man I am thirsty now☺️☺️
I love the nuzzling man...Its so sweet...My lips curve into a smile automatically when i imagine asad doing that😳😳

Asad pressed his lips lightly on the side of Zoya's face that was exposed, and his eyes opened in alarm as he heard Zoya whimper softly. He scanned her face at that point, just to see her eyes crack open slightly, the glimmer in them obvious even in the darkness. He immediately made an attempt to remove his arm and create some distance between them, but hestopped short when Zoya placed her hand on it, keeping it still on her waist. He stared at her silently, sucking in his breath. Why was she stopping him??
Hayee he kissed her on her cheek😳😳😳So zoya couldn't control herself  this time time and finally asad knows that she is awakeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I can totally imagine that glimmer of raw desire in zoya's eyes and i can imagine how difficult it must be for both Asad and zoya to control themselves now☺️☺️
No no Asad why are you backing off now?But wait Zoya wouldn't let him so easily😳😳I loved how zoya placed her hand on top of his to stop him from removing his hand off her waist...
Comeon Asad ab to samajh jao  why she is stopping you.Don't be so stupidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and miss blabbermouth please open your mouth even if you don't want to talk please put your lips to a better use😳😳

HAHAHA a Half suhaagraatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†No one but my Green can do this...
Man this was a brilliant update Green...It was really touching and sweet in the beginning and i loved various interactions between different people but man did Asya steal the show in this one..They were so sweet,sexy and hawwt in this one...
i actually think i moaned a little while reading this and man i truly am thirsty☺️☺️

And i know i am probably the only one who thinks that this update ended at the perfect time😳😳This was such a cliffy that the suspense for the next update is wonderful and I will enjoy this wait😳😳

I will be waiting thirstily for the next update Green

Love you loads❀️❀️
Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago
Nice fanfic just read all the parts ... I've read the first season of this fanfic and that was really good too... Your writing is getting better and better .., keep up the hard work ... Can't wait to see what happens in the other half of this part ..

Zainoo
Hell yeah, we missed you!!! Lets see what this update has in store for us...I am warning you, it better be a good weekend update. Warna...!!!

Part 34
Maybe she was just nervous (Of course, she is nervous!)

No unwilling bride would blush as much as Zoya was (She wants this as much as he wants it. Bas)

"Zoya, it'll be okay. Don't worry," Anu reassured her yet again (Is Anu giving advice from her own personal experience?)

"Ab yeh sab kya hai?" Asad asked (Poor Mr. Khan...itni jaldi aap ko andar jaana hain...Hahahaha!)

"I'm your boss, aap log ko main har mahine paise deta hi hoon na," Asad grumbled (Boos honge aap office mein, lekin yahan ghar pe nahin)

as he lifted his hand to massage his forehead (Oh how I love him doing this)

This was it (This is definitely it!)

she'd decided to sink down on the pillow and behave like she'd fallen asleep (Really...??? Koi baat nahin, he will 'wake you up')

right before she felt his hand cup her cheek, tenderly (Aww, that's cute)

He was going to sleep on the bed as well...? (No suhaag raat means one sleeps on the bed while the other goes for a walk in the park)

"Zoya," Asad whispered into the back of her head ever so softly (Hayee...) 

Teri toh mein!!! 😑 Yeh half suhaag raat ka kya matlab hain? I just love the your description of every single little detail and that makes you a very talented writer. It enhances the feel and mood of the story and scene. Lekin lekin lekin, as much as I love you for that I don't like this half suhaag raat. We waited for so long and we got this 

Hahaha, okay enough of my rant. No but seriously...Mr. Khan took that first step, he pulled her toward himself and grabbed her by her waist. Yeah right as if his intention was only to pull her back on bed... who is he joking to! Aur Zoya, you are also halfway: stomach mein somersaults...
A normal SR would be...well, we all know but I know for sure this one is going to be very different than other SRs! Why? Because, we have a Miss Farooqui (oops, an extremely temporary shy Mrs. Khan) and we have the ever so slow and not initiative Mr. Prude Ahmed Khan. 
Oh, I just forgot the biggest and most important part of the story:
we have a wicked writer who own this story and loves to torture her readers with half stories and scenes like this update πŸ˜†

How about lighten up the mood with a song? 'Lets talk about ..., baby' πŸ˜‰ It might help! 

Mr and Mrs Khan...this is IT. Don't get scared now!!!

nice oneπŸ‘πŸΌ
hope u update soon πŸ˜Š
OMG how could you?!!! After writing such a paragraphs :(

I just love how the girls teases Zoya then Asad hahah and woah Mr Asad hmmm I'm loving it hehe
Oh come on you cannot leave me hanging like this.
Please pleas i am on my hands and knees begging, please let them wake up during the night and do the deed, please.