FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 - Page 71

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kurilovesKSG

I recently started reading this.
U r an amazing writer😃

Narges U GO GIRL😳😆
Kaash mera Hrithik jaisa koi bhai hota😭😆
I have no siblings😭

Hahaha being an only child has it's own perks as well! Glad you're enjoying it (:
Originally posted by NAVI55

Green Ji is it to soon to ask for an update

I'm in need of some happiness and your story makes me smile😃

Waiting

Aw <3 Haha abhi tak likha nahi! Soon! I've been... busy :p
Originally posted by -LiveLoveLaugh-

Poor Asad, his darling wifey wants to hang out with her friends on their wedding night! 🤣

BTW, when ARE we getting their SR? 😉 I'm sure it'll be all different, unique, and Green-ified. 😆

Aw, Narges has a boyfriend! 😳 I liked that part, and how everyone thought Aadil was Hrithik Roshan. 😆

Anyways, do continue soon! 😃

Fari! I guess I can no longer delay the suhaagraat, nahi toh interest kam pad jayega :p We'll see haha. Glad you liked it (:
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Another century😆😆😆
Now since I am upto date with all my comments i can finally ask for an update😳😳
Green update please😳😳

Hahaha you know mera dhyan kahan hai aaj kal :p Need to find time to write it... without distractions :p
Originally posted by metoyou

100 pages! Yes, we can do this and we will do it!!! 
I am enjoying this because I am still 'romancing' with my HR 😳
But I can understand that your readers want AsYa's SR so if you don't mind...please update karo 😊

Hahaha lagta hai you won't be reading this story anymore... aapka happy ending toh mil gaya hai hahaha.
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Res
Unres
I know i am like super late but you know my reasons but the first thing that I am doing after being finally done with my paper is unresing so that my wonderful Green can read my comment and can smile while doing so coz i definitely am smiling while typing this😳😳😳

Well since I have already made you wait so much I am not gonaa keep you waiting for any longer...let's talk about the update now😳😳

He found himself adjusting the collar of the forest green sherwani that his mother had bought for this occasion, unable to quit his nervous habit.
You know what I love about your writing so much is that you keep your characters true to the characters in QH..I love how you bring in their little habits and traits so that the readers can better connect and imagine that character and hats off to you for that...I can imagine Asad wearing a green sherwani and adjusting his collar so clearly as if he is standing right in front of me😳😳

Asad swallowed slowly as he took in the breath-taking sight of Zoya in a beautiful green sharara, matching his clothes, with her dupatta covering her face slightly from the top, her quivering lower lip visible below it.
HAHA my Green and her obsession with Green never fails to make me smile 😳
Poor Asad must be hard holding his breath while watching his musibeet dressed like fairy😳😳Green takes me back to Mangalpur days when Zoya waers the Green Sharara and Asad kept staring at her during the "Aa gale lag ja" song...Ah the memories😳😳

"Bhaijaan, umr bhar dekhte rehna Mona darling... I mean bhabhi ko, but for now, at least take your seat for the nikaah first," Ayaan commented from behind him playfully, earning laughter from whoever was within earshot.
Can i just hug you for this🤗🤗I am so glad that you didn't forget to mention Ayaan in the wedding coz there is no way I can imagine Asad getting married if Ayaan isn't there...I love you for not forgeting the important stuff man😳😳

Zoya climbed carefully onto the platform, staring intently at the mehndi on her hands once she was seated. 
I just loved the whole part where you described Zoya' feelings and showed how nervously she kept staring at her mehndi...It was so beautiful😳😳😳And the way she kept staring at her lap and refused to look up was so real and i felt that it was the most natural way to react in that situation.

Zoya found herself drawing small circles on her thigh as she contemplating whether or not to look up. She could see Asad's knees, since he was sitting across her, but that was all. Suddenly, she saw Asad's hand rest on his knee tentatively, before his index finger lifted a little, pointing upwards. Oh, so he knew exactly where she was looking, and where he'd prefer for her to look. Zoya huffed slightly before turning her head away completely, choosing to stare at the cushion on her side instead.
These lines are one of the most beautiful lines in the story so far.These lines are subtle and yet so powerful😳😳And the whole idea of zoya not looking up but figuring out what asad wants just by looking at his fingers is very very beautiful,different and new.When I read these lines for the first time I was surprised how someone can think so something so subtle and portray it so beautifully...
I know you pretty well but still you manage to surprise me everytime Green and with just small little things and i love how your stories aren't about grand gestures but subtle ones and how you manage to make little things look so grand and sweet and make us go aww every single time...
You are just fantastic Green the best and I never smile so much as I do while reading your stories..they make me feel good,alive,happy😳😳😳and for that I would like to give you a big round of applause👏..

Zoya blinked away the tears of relief that flooded her eyes as soon as the sound of his husky acceptance entered her ears. She wasn't even sure why his rejection worried her so much... didn't she want to end the charade herself last night?
He nodded at her ever so slightly as soon as she made eye contact with him, and her lips naturally parted at that time, poised to answer.
 while Asad and Zoya continued staring at each other through the curtain with bated breath, as the gravity of what had just transpired began to sink into them.
As I said above you make little things look so grand and portray even the smallest of gestures and feelings so beautifully😳😳
Zoya blinking away her tears of relief to Asad assuring her with his slightest of nods to them just staring at each other trying to understand the gravity of the situation was just so beautifully written😳😳😳

Green I don't have enough words to describe how beautiful and touching this update was I will just say i was smiling through when i read it and while typing my comment...
Thanku for making my time so beautiful with this lovely update

Love you loads Green❤️❤️

Yeah I know you were busy so no issues at all (: I try to keep them in character as far as possible! Glad you think so too (: But you know what, I myself had totally forgotten that Zoya had worn a green sharara at the Mangalpur wedding!

Anyway I'm glad you liked my attempt at subtle romance! I was just trying to bring out their inner conflict, especially Zoya's. If that came through, my work is done (: Glad you liked it Anu!
Awesome update 😃
Update soon please 🤗
3 dayys n no updateee...
plzz plzz plzz updatee...

-fuii-
Originally posted by goingreen

Hahaha you know mera dhyan kahan hai aaj kal :p Need to find time to write it... without distractions :p
Haha don't I know ki aj kal aapka dhyaan kahan hai😉😉😉
if you need a time without any distractions you will find it very hard seeing how flustered you are even in your thoughts😳😳😳
Maybe you can just imagine the comparisons and it will be easier to write
and i know you well enough to know that this suhagraat won't be like those typical suhagraat! for all we know Zoya might go to sleep or maybe Asad enters to see her eating a pizza... uff a major turn off 🤣

do update soon. Haaye why don't I get a boyfriend resembling hritik roshan 😆