FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 - Page 70

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by goingreen

Hahaha and this is me making up for skipping your comments sometimes and for the unexpected backlash to your supposed crush on Asad hahaha. Yeah it was for you, told you so! Glad you liked Aadil, both the name and description :p

There was absolutely no need to make it up to me like this, but what can I say...tum ho itni ziddi! ๐Ÿ˜›
I loved it! Lekin not sure if my RK mom is happy with Aadil..lets see what she has to say. The only thing I know is that she wants the best for her bachha ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Poor Asad, his darling wifey wants to hang out with her friends on their wedding night! ๐Ÿคฃ

BTW, when ARE we getting their SR? ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm sure it'll be all different, unique, and Green-ified. ๐Ÿ˜†

Aw, Narges has a boyfriend! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I liked that part, and how everyone thought Aadil was Hrithik Roshan. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, do continue soon! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Update update update update...
Greeniji

Update Karo na

Please...

Another century๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Now since I am upto date with all my comments i can finally ask for an update๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Green update please๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
100 pages! Yes, we can do this and we will do it!!! 
I am enjoying this because I am still 'romancing' with my HR ๐Ÿ˜ณ
But I can understand that your readers want AsYa's SR so if you don't mind...please update karo ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by DevikaRavish

Good update .. Loved Asad's possessive side.. My house my wife dialogue ๐Ÿคฃ
Getting Hrithik's look alike and pairing with Narges was cool ๐Ÿ˜‰

Next how will these two take their nakli nikaah n what was the papers all about in previous update ...?

They're Asad and Zoya, they take nakli stuff pretty seriously :p Papers ka khulasa bhi hoga ek din! Patience :p Glad you liked it! (:
Originally posted by sarbrathan

I don't have any expectation from Asad! In fact, I want Zoya to ditch him and hang out with Navi. Mr fake married can have the wedding night by himself. ๐Ÿ˜ก Until Asad doesn't confesses his feels he doesn't deserve Zoya's company or attention. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hahaha your comments are so amusing :p Sure, he doesn't deserve it, but Zoya doesn't know how to... control :p
Originally posted by anushreemishra

res
Unres
Haha yes I am finally here as i promised...See i never fail to live upto my promise...I hope my two updates bring smile to your face ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณPheww it feels so good that i have caught up at last๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chalo ab seedhi baat and no more bakwaas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

"I missed both of you a lot, Aapi. I had no choice but to do it in a day, or they would've deported me, and it's just such horrible luck that the States is so far away. Even if you'd gotten on the plane immediately, you'd still not have reached," Zoya lamented sadly on the phone, sniffling softly.
As i have already said in the previous update too I loved how to didn't forget important people like ayaan,aapi and jeeju in Asya's wedding..Even though aapi and jeeju couldn't attend the wedding I am so glad that showed zoya's convo with them ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"This is ridiculous," Asad muttered as he rolled his eyes at Zoya's obvious attempts to keep a distance. No one would believe they'd just gotten married, let alone Mr Bhatawdekar. He moved her phone away as he scooted over towards the centre of the seat, pulling her slightly so that she was right next to him as well. Taken aback by his sudden movements, Zoya found herself falling over a little, placing her hand on his thigh to stop herself, just as Asad put his arm around her waist to steady her and crush her to the side of his body.
Haha this was so sweet and funny...jitna Zoya door jaye Asad utna hi paas aye...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Lol Asad and zoya when will you guys realize that you guys are made for each other and no matter how much you try to get away from each other you guys always end up coming closer๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณOnly if you guys can understand your destiny and the signals that you guys get so often๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hehe i just love Mr.Bhatwadekar always saying just the right things...Now only if the newlyweds will understand that they ought to romance now๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Finally the visa issue is sorted out..Chalo aakhir mein sab acha ho hi gaya..I know this is just one half of the happy ending but I am sure we are gonaa see the other half very very soon๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The photographer stepped forward as well to rearrange Asad's hand, placing it on top of Zoya's one that was already resting on his thigh.
Haha i love you for your eye for detail...This is exactly what photographers do trying to get the newlyweds very close for photos...loved that you brought that here...

Asad and Zoya smiled uncertainly at the camera, as Asad slowly curled his fingers around Zoya's, clasping her hand in his. It was only one of the first few photographs of the evening; they'd have to learn to deal with it.
Lol I love the fact that though they are so unsure about each other but they never fail to hold each other at the slightest of opportunity๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Now if they could hold each other not just for photos then it will be perfect...I will be waiting for that day๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha so many new entries of your friends in your story...looks like this story was dedicated to all your friends๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Omg you really brought Hrithik's lool alike in the story...Looks like the convo between RK and Narges was taken quite seriously...Waise i loved the way you fulfilled Narges' dream...Look alike is a great idea...And congos to Narges she got herself a great BF...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Asad scowled at him in response, as his eyes fell on Aadil's arm, which Zoya was unabashedly clinging on to.

"Mere hi ghar mein, mere hi Valimah mein, mujhe puch rahe ho ke main kaun hoon. You ought to tell me who the hell you are! I'm Asad Ahmed Khan, and this place is my house, this function is my wedding, and this woman is MY wife," Asad hissed, as he grabbed Zoya by the elbow and pulled her away from Aadil. He continued glaring at Aadil irritably, as Aadil simply laughed in response and shrugged.

Haha man i just love the jealous Asad and who better to make him jealous than Hrithik's look alike๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰And i just love zoya she never leaves the opportunity to tease Asad...Poor asad he is in for so much torture in his upcoming life๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

"Zoya, we can catch up on some other night. I'm quite sure tonight would not be a good idea," Navi commented, as she pointed at a highly disturbed Asad. Zoya bit her lower lip and stared at the floor as she suddenly grew silent, a red colour creeping up her cheeks. In the meantime, Asad rolled his eyeballs upwards as he closed his eyes in frustration, a round of laughter erupting around him. When would this torturous night end?!

Haha poor Navi must be feeling so awkward disturbing Asya on their first night together but good that she suggested Zoya that they will catch up some other time..Now zoya will finally realize what she is really meant to do on her first night and with who๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Haha really Mr.Khan a torturous night?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I thought you aapke man mein ladoo phoot rahe honge..Well i guess the time will come soon when you will realize your true feelings๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved loved absolutely loved the update Green...Asya's wedding was as eventful as their lives have ever been and what a way to give something to your friends...The update was funny,dramatic and i loved the little gestures and exchanges between Asya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณI can't wait to see what happens next...I am sure their Nakli SR will be epic ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณAs colorful and eventful like them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting for the next one eagerly Green

Love you loadsโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Actually, I cannot take credit for remembering Aapi and Jiju... because I didn't :p I'd totally forgotten about them! It was RK who remembered and reminded me haha. Anyway, glad you liked it (: Guess I cannot delay the suhaagraat any longer! Nahi toh pura raat hi guzar jayega :p Love you too Anu (: