Users

Frequent Posters

Aishdegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow!!! Superb update...
Poor zoya will really be missing her appi and jiju
Haha Mr.batawdekar and photo...haha!!!
Oh my so aadil looks like hrithik roshan...!!!
At least nagres got a boyfriend ...!!!!
Oh haha!!! Tonight!!!!...haha!!!
Eagerly waiting for the tonight!!!!
Continue soon
Fantastic update
...KSGmiAmor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
when are u going to update ????
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Splash-ASYA

res
unres

amazing update...
though u didnt give the most awaited suhaagraat...
but np... nargis has to get a bf as well...
and oh.. asads soo jealous... haha..
loved these lines:
Asad: Mere hi ghar mein, mere hi Valimah mein, mujhe puch rahe ho ke main kaun hoon. You ought to tell me who the hell you are! I'm Asad Ahmed Khan, and this place is my house, this function is my wedding, and this woman is MY wife
Aadil: Whoa dude, you really need to chill. Aap hi yeh Miss Farooqui Miss Farooqui laga rakha hai. How was I supposed to know, I mean most people don't call their own wives by their maiden surname you know?

aadil looks like hrithik roshan... OMG! do u have any pic of such a guy or we have to imagine it ourselves?? πŸ˜‰

pleeaasee continue ASAP...
like shadi done.. photographs done.. narges got a bf done.. zoya got her old friend done...
now?? what next?? how will this nakli suhaagraat end up? soo for all this y need to update ASAP green jii... πŸ˜†
sooo plz plz plz update the next part soon...
will try to spam ur thread!!

and oops.. how can i forget??
i am first..!! hahah... just logged in.. perfect timing... isnt it?

-fuii-

Hahaha! Well imagine Hrithik with darker eyes?? I don't know, I don't actually know anyone who looks like Hrithik hahaha. Yes yes, next up will be the awaited suhaagraat haha. I'm a little nervous now, I have to do a good job since everyone seems pretty eager to read about it!! Nice to see you first (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAVI55

RES...

I was stalking and was so lucky to get second place

Will be back with my commentπŸ˜‰

Oh my...This is dedicated to me...Green Ji you are so sweetπŸ€— I'm wondering what did I do to deserve this honour...Thank you...

This was brilliantπŸ‘

Kalyani's married to Prasad...I'm so jealous right nowπŸ˜‰

I nearly fell off my chair when I read my name in your story🀣 I have a brother that looks like Hrithik😲 To tell you the truth I do have a brother but he resembles a giant Marshmallow🀣

This was superb as usualπŸ˜ƒ

Narges you lucky Girl you got yourself a boyfriendπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ But did it have to be my brother He is such a flirt...But I think you will be able to handle himπŸ˜†

What's this Green Ji...You making me play Kabaab mei hadi😲...It's their SuhaagRaat let them enjoy..πŸ˜‰

I'm do so love your sense of humourπŸ€— By the way I loved Asad's lines to Adil about it being his house,his walima and Zoya being HIS wife...πŸ˜† What a possessive momentπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hahaha well you told me you had prepared a green anarkali and all, I had to make you enter the story :p Anyone who appreciates my love for green wins my heart instantly :p Aw, maybe your brother will one day have abs like Hrithik hahaha. Thank you so much Navi! (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: kals82

hai,

nice to know i am married to my prasad... my  crush... 

but.. he can only be a crush.. as i have wonderful hubby with me...back home...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

anyways thank u for including my  name in the top and also in the story...

to the story...

the walima... 

zoya placing the phone in between.. very subtle...

Dhurendarji..  his last appearance in the story... ur job is done well... u bought the two reluctant  lovers together... left by themselves.. god knows when they will overcome their ego.. to confess.. so good job

navi is becoming  kabab me haddi ... cool... i just saw her comments.. she is so worried hrithik is her brother...

asad frustrations... why the hell he cant admit what he feels... and express... dont tell me he thinks like the serial one.. like dad.. so is the son...
 but the possessiveness towards zoya...my wife...and my home..  the jealous.. i love it

as u said it is a filler... but i am part of it...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...so .cool...

waiting for the much awaited suhagraat of the IF...

Hahaha I didn't know you're married! Oops :p Yup that's the end of DB's role unfortunately, I really like him hahaha. Yup, suhaagraat is up next! (: Glad you liked it Kalyani! (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

Uh Partner is there something you haven't told me -
I had to read about it in a story - not cool partner! Not cool! ;-)

Great update - filler but still fun. Poor asad what will be do during their wedding night or does zoya fall asleep snoring away to glory while he is left hanging ( no pun intended I swear! ) πŸ˜†

Yeah Narges is a chupa rustam you see :p And your unintended pun gosh!! Hahahaha!!
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Res
Unres

zoya placing phone btw them
lol u married kalyani to prasad rofl
aadil looked like hrithik roshan.
loved that mr bhatawdekar part
aadil flirted with narges haha
lol asad jealous of aadil n zoya enjoyed that
lol zoya wanting to spend night with navi on her wedding day
navi embaressed them by saying that it will be their suhaag rat
it was an awesome update
update soon

Hahaha well she did say she likes Prasad a lot!! Glad you liked it (:
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update
never thought their marriage would be so amazing
aadil's entry was awesome...hrithik roshan...hahahhaa
loved how asad was jealous of aadil...n abt SR...
can't wait for it

goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: akh20

seriously trolled!!!🀣   πŸ€£

u added navi that was fine totally!!πŸ˜†
but kalyani married to prasad ufF!!🀣
that was hilarious!!🀣
awesome sweetheart!!
asad's possessiveness hahaha hope asad gets what i guess he wants!!
from zoya!!🀣( IYKWIM)
AADIL NICE guy looks like hrithik i like hrithik but add salman if u want coz i love him!!
sorry for demanding so unabashedly!!πŸ˜†

Hahaha didn't expect Kalyani's marriage to Prasad to be as amusing to everyone as it turned out to be :p Hahaha nah, if Salman appeared in my story, Zoya would leave poor Asad in a jiffy :p Glad you liked it! (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

'Especially for Narges (metoyou), Kalyani (kals82) and Navi (NAVI55 

This one got me already very excited... so lets not waste any time!

Part 33
"Ah, the romance of newlyweds," (We are yet about to see that!)

"Perfect," (Indeed...perfect) πŸ˜Š

They really were Mr and Mrs Khan now (Yup, better get used to it!)

"HRITHIK?!" (OH MY GOD!) πŸ˜²

voicing the concern of Narges and RK as well, whose eyes were still popping out of their sockets (Yes, I am shocked!) πŸ˜²

His eyes were not as light as Hrithik's (Damn...too bad)

Kya karoon yaar, I was born this way (Oh ho, attitude and all) πŸ˜Ž

Maybe I should lose the abs and put on weight (Don't you dare!!!) πŸ˜‘

"Mere hi ghar mein, mere hi Valimah mein, mujhe puch rahe ho ke main kaun hoon. You ought to tell me who the hell you are! I'm Asad Ahmed Khan, and this place is my house, this function is my wedding, and this woman is MY wife," (Way to go Mr. Khan) πŸ‘πŸ‘

don't be jealous...?" Zoya whispered into Asad's ear (Jealous it is)

I mean most people don't call their own wives by their maiden surname you know? (Touche!!!)

She quickly closed it and straightened up, swallowing nervously (Yeah, that would be more or less the way I would have reacted)

He took a step forward and took Narges' hand into his without asking, bringing it up to his lips (Oh behaving like a gentleman) 

"Narges is a beautiful name, and that's all I wanted to know. The rest of it I'll find out myself, right Narges? ( Uhm, yes right...) πŸ˜³

She turned to RK at that point, seeking her mother's help (RK mom...HELP!!!)

It was like a dream come true for her (IT IS!) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

she can stay here tonight. We have so much catching up to do anyway! (What?! Tonight is your SR)

When would this torturous night end?! (Arre, abhi toh bahot kuch baaki hain) πŸ˜‰

OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! I am still in shock...please give me few minutes...

Okay, I am back. My dream came true. Who had ever thought that I would meet my dream at my business partner's Valimaa. I love Mr. Khan and Mrs. Khan for this. Opposite attracts, iss liye I was shy and all and he pretty straight forward! What do I say about my RK mom...she is the best, BAS and she is mine πŸ˜ƒ Alright, please leave me alone now so I can spend some time with my newly found love πŸ˜³ 

This one was kind of a 'filler'... except maybe for Narges. She got herself a boyfriend :p (Filler??? Hell no! MY dream came true, how can that be a filler?) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Zoya, Zoya, Zoya...kabhi toh apni brains istemaal karo. Catching up with a friend is the last thing one wants to do on her SR...you are supposed to... khair chodo, will tell you after I have my SR πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Bechara Mr. Khan...
Waise, he wants this torturous night to end? Not any time soon. You are yet to torture your dulhan or the other way around (whatever pleases you) Give us that 'naakli' SR now ...

Green! I feel like a star now. Aisa lagta hain, as if this update was more about me than the newly wed couple. So sorry if I talked more about myself than them. 
I can't thank you enough for this!!! 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.S. Aadil is a very nice name πŸ˜³
P.P.S RK mom, kya aapko Aadil, damaad ke roop mein, qubool hain?😳

Hahaha and this is me making up for skipping your comments sometimes and for the unexpected backlash to your supposed crush on Asad hahaha. Yeah it was for you, told you so! Glad you liked Aadil, both the name and description :p