Qubool Hai

FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 - Page 58

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love these Sunday's...kam se kam, I do something useful: unres-ing! πŸ˜†
Congratulate me on making it to part 32... you are even faster than the light, Green ;)
Okay, I am very curious to know how this nakli nikaah will turn out to be...

Part 32
the forest green sherwani (Of course...Did not expect another color)

Narges and RK following close behind her (what are we wearing? Green color dresses, sari's, anarkalis?)

Zoya in a beautiful green sharara (Why am I not surprised?)

biting his lower lip a little as he tried to stop himself from smiling (Aw lovely scene!) πŸ˜Š

he'd gone to do some urgent work (he was not there for the Mehendi! Yeh kya baat huyi) πŸ˜‘

he'd run away somewhere (Running away is your thing, Zoya) πŸ˜›

when Zoya finally looked up, worry evident on her face - "Qubool hai," Asad finally announced confidently (Wow, very nicely done) πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Qubool hai," Zoya whispered, as she openly drowned in his intense gaze (Lovely!) πŸ˜³

Mubarak ho, Mubarak ho...nikaah qubool ho gayi hain. All of us: family, friends, the guests and even we (the readers) are very happy that their nikaah finally took place. Lekin kya dulha aur dulhan khush hain? I bet they are, but both are too ziddi to listen to their hearts and to express their feelings. Aur uppar se, those stupid papers... Khair chodo, don't want to spoil my mood and the fun because of that.

Lovely nikaah. Obviously, you would go for the color green. I would be worried if the showed up in black for him and red for her! Mr. Khan was not there for his mehendi, he will have to make up for it. I just loved the way they said Qubool Hai. He wanted to look into her eyes before saying so and she needed that little confirmation from him...timing and what a beautiful scene! Wah! 

Green, you are superb! What a talented writer you are! πŸ‘ You can make the most simple things look beautiful. Romance in a very different way πŸ‘

Okay, now I am looking forward to their SR. I keep my fingers crossed koi bhi kabab mein haddi na aaye! Give them some privacy nah πŸ˜‰
Edited by metoyou - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update.Finally the nikah happened. Please update soon as can't get the question out of my mind as to whats in the papers.

Please update soon.
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: LoveOnlyAsYa

Nice update.Finally the nikah happened. Please update soon as can't get the question out of my mind as to whats in the papers.

Please update soon.

Haha oops, but that was kinda my intention :p The answer won't come out too soon though sorry :p Glad you liked it! (:
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
THEY ARE ACTUALLY MARRIED!? 
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Okay but seriously, whats up with the papers? Why is Zoya so offended and pissed off about them? πŸ€”
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update !!
can't believe that they are really married !!
Eager to know what's with the papers !?!πŸ€”
Continue soon (:
sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why Qubool Hai? I wanted to Zoya to say "I don't accepted this fake nikkah"
Asad is such a jerk!
daydream. thumbnail
OH. MY. GOD. 😲

Asad and Zoya are married?! So quickly?! 😲 Well, YAY! πŸ₯³  πŸ˜† Honestly, I was expecting Asad to get the family to call off the wedding. πŸ˜† Guess not. πŸ˜‰

I'm DYING to find out what happens next! THEY'RE MARRIED!  Or was it all a dream... I hope it's not, I hate it when that happens. πŸ€”πŸ˜†

CONTINUE ASAP, PLEASE! πŸ˜ƒ

-Fari. 😳 β€οΈ
daydream. thumbnail
HOLD THE PHONE. 😲 Wait a minute, I just remembered the papers. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† WHAT ARE THEY?! 😑 Please don't tell me that they're divorce papers or something, and this nikaah is only "temporary". πŸ€”
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Yipeee nikah ho hi gaya
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
they're married πŸ˜² in your fic😲😲
yayπŸ‘πŸ₯³
i've always wanted that but you tend to end the fic at confession so we never got tot eh wedding part but i'm so glad that the wedding happened this time