FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 - Page 50

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kals82

should i say yippee... that i got the first place...
 what is the new twist and turn... what is in the paper...????

is it divorce paper...

the story is taking some serious turn now...

the physical attraction... between them so undeniable...

love the feisty zoya...standing there and facing him.. for answer... and also pulled herself before the kiss..

way to go girl...

ps: i did miss my prasad today๐Ÿ˜›

Hahaha okay I will try to bring Prasad back in the next update :p Glad you're enjoying it (:
Originally posted by lasya13

Look who is back!!!
I was surprised to c ur update...
asad was as usual... a jerk...
whts in those papers???
U managed a kiss in this update... ๐Ÿ‘

Yeah it wasn't my original plan haha, but then I thought after such a long break if I didn't insert a kiss, you guys might throw tomatoes at me hahaha. Glad you liked it (:
Originally posted by -RM-

Contract marriage sort of thing?

I don't know... have to ask Mr Tripathi :p
Originally posted by sarbrathan

That the hell is wrong with Asad? Like this is why I hate on Asad! He is such a hypocrite! He acts as if he has principles but then he talks about fake weddings?
Good update and hope you update soon

Hahaha whoa didn't expect such a passionate response :p Asad is an emotionally challenged complicated man haha, can't blame him!! Glad you liked it (:
Originally posted by nisha150

Hey really very sorry for not unreservingg my comments...was inactive bcoz of net issues...!!

Read from chapter 26 to 31 in go...OMG it was amaiznggg...i love the way u writeee...!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Prasad is a veryy cuteee secretary ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

dilshad and najma are all happieee...and thw whole office was shocked...!!

Loved their kiss...โค๏ธ

update nxt prt soon !!

It's okay, thank you so much (: Glad you're enjoying the story, especially Prasad hahaha.
Originally posted by ashrina

well, thanks for ur long reply too ...umm..that's okay if u dont send pm...but could u at least say when will u update so that I can keep up with the updates...like within how many days of interval do u update...

Haha I usually update every 2-3 days (: If there's a hold up I try to leave a note!
Originally posted by dreamingeyes12

Hey! I need PM's for this story please :)

Haha sorry I don't send any!
Originally posted by Rattyswami

So Asad miya thinks he can say this is all 'nakli' and get an 'asli' nikha done...huh๐Ÿ˜ก
But my Zoya is smarter than you Mr. Insensitive Ahmed Khan...
she will most definitely rain on your parade๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You better watch out Jahapanah becuz this Kaneez will not be 'Chunwaaod' in any Dewaar๐Ÿ˜†

Haha maybe it really is nakli...? We'll see :p
Originally posted by lasya13

U r updating now???

Nope, just dropped by for a bit, gotta get back to work now (:
Glad to see you back, Green! I missed your updates, but life comes first. Hope all's well now!

As usual, great update with an interesting twist! Hmm, is this Tripathi Asad's lawyer? Seeing Zoya's reaction, the papers are probably related to the "nakli" Nikaah, but Asad doesn't seem to be happy about it. Zoya read "it" (whatever it really is). So time for a misunderstanding? Sigh, so many questions. Only you can answer via an update. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What's with Asad? Can't get enough of her lips?! ๐Ÿ˜† He kissed her again! And she pulled away!! ๐Ÿคฃ Yeah, sure Mr. Khan! KISSe ulloo bana rahe hain? Nakli Nikaah indeed!! Just real smooches!! ๐Ÿ˜†