FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 - Page 45

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by benaz

Hiya! I just came up to date with this story of yours. It's amazingly nice and love the comic moments which you add. Great piece of writing😊 Please PM me when you update the next part😊
Good luck with your personal difficulty😊

Thank you so much, and welcome to Yes Boss (: Sorry but I don't send PMs though!
Originally posted by ...KSGmiAmor...

Oh gosh this is so sweet <3
Originally posted by NAVI55

Hey Green Ji.

A friend of yours posted that you are going through some not very good times right now...

I really hope you feel better soon and everything gets alright.

A big cyber group hug for you my dear🤗

Take care and hope to see you online soon🤗

XOXOXO

Thank you so much <3 You're so sweet (:
Originally posted by asyafreva

Hey Goingreen...!
Juz saw d message ur friend posted on ur behalf...! Hope u will feel better soon...! And everything gets better...! Hoping to cu back soon and cheerful like u usually r...! Eagerly waiting...! 

Take care...!

Aashka

Aw thank you Aashka! That's really sweet of you (:
Originally posted by mochhug

Green ji, tussi fikar na karo. I hope you'll feel better soon. I'm here if you need to talk, always, and a big wala ðŸ¤— for you. 
And Anu, thank you so much for letting us know. ðŸ˜Š

Hope to see you soon, Green ji! 

Thanks Monica (: Btw, are you Punjabi haha I've seen you write in Punjabi on a few occasions :p Anw, thank you so much <3
Originally posted by roxon

hi...i was a big fan of Qubool Hai, but stopped watching it after KSG was replaced...i was going through the forum for old times sake when i came across this FF and i 've been reading this non - stop the last few hours and just now finished the last chapter that u've uploaded...u've kept me laughing these few hours and for that a big "Thank You" as i've had the most rotten day today...i really would like to receive PMs for this FF and for that, if i need to send u a buddy request, then i've send u one...pls do accept that...eagerly waiting for the next chapter...
P.S. i might be a bit late in commenting, but i'll definitely comment,. its just that last sem in clg is really hectic...

Glad to have made you laugh, it was my very intention (: Waise, I don't send PMs, but I have accepted your friend request. No problem, I understand, I'm in my last sem too. Thank you (:
Originally posted by jazmeen

Yo green did yoy go to space? 
Missing your updates so badly
I stalk them first thing as soon as I com on and bfr I log off at night 
I guess ur busy in your studies 
Love ya 

Space!! Hahaha your imagination is hilarious. If only I could go to space...
Originally posted by eshita.kabhi

Hey 😊 Amazing piece of work! N mr. bhatao...whatever 😆 lol he's so funny!! I wonder if he'll still keep his eyes on our poor asya!! AND AND AND!!! I got goose bumps reading that kiss part (Part 28) 😳

Sorry, I never commented. I joined today only n was suggested for your story!!! N I must say, u r AMAZING..!!!!

Continue soon..!!!

Do read my efforts too 😛 If free anytime soon..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3897972

tc

Oh thank you for commenting on your first day here then (: I'll read your work sometime too, hopefully! Glad you liked it (:
Originally posted by DancingDiva.

Greenu! So glad to here from you! Was worried, when I saw that note from Anu. Hope things are going better now. Take care of your health & if you ever need me, you know I'm just a PM away. :D
Love
Nisha

Nisha! I'm really very sorry for going missing. Thank you for the concern, I'm really touched (: I'm better now, thank you <3
Originally posted by mochhug

Aww hun I'm so sorry :( 

It's completely fine! Life, health and school are always first. And I know you'd want to be in top shape to write it out. So take your time okay? 

We love your story, and will be waiting patiently. I hope you feel better, and kick school's butt :) 

If only I could kick school's butt... hahaha. Thanks Monica <3