Sophz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The popularity of Deepika Padukone is rising and the actress is in her heydays so much so that she has offers of films pouring in everyday. The recent most is from Sooraj Barjatya who approached here recently for a film starring Salman Khan, reveals Indian.

Salman and Sooraj Barjatya are teaming up after a long gap of 14 years, as their last outing together was "Hum Saath Saath Hain".

Sooraj Barjatya met Deepika Padukone at her party and talks are on with her. However, nothing is final as of now. The reason being, Sooraj Barjatya has approached so many actresses for this role and all of them have shown interests.

There are many speculations emerging about the film in the industry and no name has yet been finalized. The name is expected to be finalized in 15 days or so.

The other names of leading actresses that are considered for the film include Katrina Kaif, Ileana D'Cruz, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Anushka Sharma, Parineeti Chopra, Nargis Fakhri and many others.

The name of the film isn't finalized either but the movie is expected to hit theatres in June next year and venues for the films are expected to be Mumbai, Gujarat and Rajasthan

Seriously Barjatya you basically offered the movie to every leading lady ðŸ˜¡ Now Deepika has to fight for this, I thought she had it in the bag!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This speculation game is getting ridiculous and annoying.
Sophz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Rubbish article

Do you think she is already finalized? 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika better find her Prem!! All my hopes of seeing Salman-Deepika together are on this movie!!
Sophz thumbnail
Originally posted by: MischiefManaged

Deepika better find her Prem!! All my hopes of seeing Salman-Deepika together are on this movie!!

I hope she finds her Prem. This is my most awaited movie along with PK
Edited by Sophz - 10 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sophz

Do you think she is already finalized?

Lots of ppl are saying and even sooraj said he is in advance talks with her.These nargis fakhri,kareena rumours are all bullshit
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sophz

I hope she finds her Prem. This is my most awaited movie along with PK

Mine too!! Bas now they just need to officially confirm it ðŸ˜³ Ahhh after this pairing, want to see HR-DP and Sid-DP pairing ðŸ˜³
Sophz thumbnail
Originally posted by: MischiefManaged

Mine too!! Bas now they just need to officially confirm it ðŸ˜³ Ahhh after this pairing, want to see HR-DP and Sid-DP pairing ðŸ˜³

Don't really care for Hrithik but Sid and DP would make one sizzling pair!
Edited by Sophz - 10 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deepika Prem Salman Sooraj...How many articles do we need before we are done with the annoying crap? I wish Sooraj sign Deepika by tomorrow, finish shooting within a week and release by next two week,
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Nooo
I want only DEEPIKA PLZZZ