What will Zeeshan do ??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello ZaYanatics

Ok so MU clearing slowly..But i m confused now..Zeeshan saw ZaYa dancing together and sitting in Boat..Also his Mom saw Sheer Khurma ZaYa..So how will this shape up...May be Zeeshan's Mom clears her MU on ZaYa..if Aliya steps in...But wat abt Zeeshan...as he is under impression that Aliya is betraying him...

So now wat i feel is on the day of Nikaah Zeeshan will ditch Aliya and say No...

Its possible that in such situation Osman will suggest Zain to step in and marry Aliya...

Lets see how it turns out...
i tot so & may b zeeshan'x mom MU Aliya & bash her

bt y 2 predict m enjyng d shw
Firstly, Zeeshan looks like a long limbed chimp..
Secondly, I dont get why he just let Aaliya leave with Zain without asking W*F is going on !!

How can u just be soo "blah" abt your fiance ignoring you for another guy..

If anyone has the right to get angry in this situation,...its Zeeshan...but ye toh "no reaction" zone me hai...LOL.

Maybe he will b the typical all forgiving types...but his Mom is one chaalu woman ...She reminds me of Haseena Bi from Qubool hai...LOL...Evil !!
Ya Zeeshus Mom looks evil..And that actress is master in playing evil roles
Hmmm,may be yes! Let's c what's stored in actually.
agree Zeeshan doesn't understand what's happening right now but if Aliya explains to him then he will understand and will still go with the relationship.
As seen in precap Aliya is telling Zain to not ruin it for her which means the relationship is still there.
Maybe Zeeshan's mom won't be convinced about Aliya and decides to not go with this relationship. I don't know but she didn't look happy when she saw Zain and Aliya in the kitchen.
She looks like a nosy woman too. It's not her house and she still left the room and went after Zain to see what's going on in the kitchen.