Beintehaa
Beintehaa

What will Zeeshan do ??

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Hello ZaYanatics

Ok so MU clearing slowly..But i m confused now..Zeeshan saw ZaYa dancing together and sitting in Boat..Also his Mom saw Sheer Khurma ZaYa..So how will this shape up...May be Zeeshan's Mom clears her MU on ZaYa..if Aliya steps in...But wat abt Zeeshan...as he is under impression that Aliya is betraying him...

So now wat i feel is on the day of Nikaah Zeeshan will ditch Aliya and say No...

Its possible that in such situation Osman will suggest Zain to step in and marry Aliya...

Lets see how it turns out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishq-Dua

HarJen4evr Goldie
HarJen4evr
HarJen4evr

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
i tot so & may b zeeshan'x mom MU Aliya & bash her

bt y 2 predict m enjyng d shw
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Firstly, Zeeshan looks like a long limbed chimp..
Secondly, I dont get why he just let Aaliya leave with Zain without asking W*F is going on !!

How can u just be soo "blah" abt your fiance ignoring you for another guy..

If anyone has the right to get angry in this situation,...its Zeeshan...but ye toh "no reaction" zone me hai...LOL.

Maybe he will b the typical all forgiving types...but his Mom is one chaalu woman ...She reminds me of Haseena Bi from Qubool hai...LOL...Evil !!

Ishq-Dua

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Ya Zeeshus Mom looks evil..And that actress is master in playing evil roles
Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Hmmm,may be yes! Let's c what's stored in actually.
Ishq-Dua IF-Rockerz
Ishq-Dua
Ishq-Dua

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
agree Zeeshan doesn't understand what's happening right now but if Aliya explains to him then he will understand and will still go with the relationship.
As seen in precap Aliya is telling Zain to not ruin it for her which means the relationship is still there.
Maybe Zeeshan's mom won't be convinced about Aliya and decides to not go with this relationship. I don't know but she didn't look happy when she saw Zain and Aliya in the kitchen.
She looks like a nosy woman too. It's not her house and she still left the room and went after Zain to see what's going on in the kitchen.  

togepe30

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index