Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Rang Rasiya- A Visual Treat (Page 3)

anukat Senior Member
anukat
anukat

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissCoco

What a beautiful post! Rang Rasiya is a visual treat, especially the outdoor shoots are a treat. The director deserves applause! Clap

I can't agree less! The frames have been presented perfectly and kudos to the eye for detail of the creative wing! Be it the the Thakur's palace or the markets were vividly done up and created the right vintage impact!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalash

annulvak Senior Member
annulvak
annulvak

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Nice! Hope for the best!

anukat

Pihu7 Groupbie
Pihu7
Pihu7

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. I have starting watching this only for Sanaya and I am enjoying the new avatar of her. Hey by the way after watching her it reminds me of ff the mirage . Now think I need to read it all over again.

anukat

vanitha3d IF-Dazzler
vanitha3d
vanitha3d

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I totally agree with youClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anukatkbtr

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged
It indeed is a visually splendid show ...the best I haves een on indian tv so far Smile

anukatkbtr

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
When I watched IPK, I really thought Sanaya's talent was being wasted and even made a thread about hoping that somebody would discover this diamond in the rough and show case what a power house of an actor she is. 
I am so glad that Sanaya got the opportunity to take up this show. I am hoping that this serial will show case her brilliance to the extent that has not been seen thus far.

And WoW! Could I get a link to your work?

anukatalwaysforarshi

anukat Senior Member
anukat
anukat

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pihu7

I totally agree with you. I have starting watching this only for Sanaya and I am enjoying the new avatar of her. Hey by the way after watching her it reminds me of ff the mirage . Now think I need to read it all over again.

Awe!!! thats so sweet of you! Thank you so much!!!
anukat Senior Member
anukat
anukat

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

When I watched IPK, I really thought Sanaya's talent was being wasted and even made a thread about hoping that somebody would discover this diamond in the rough and show case what a power house of an actor she is. 
I am so glad that Sanaya got the opportunity to take up this show. I am hoping that this serial will show case her brilliance to the extent that has not been seen thus far.

And WoW! Could I get a link to your work?

Yeah! Sanaya is a fine actress and she shall pull through! I am also happy with the importance they gave to teh setting, the theme and the costumes, a fact which is not taken care of in most Indian soaps!!! Lets hope for the best!

alwaysforarshi

Go to top