Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry i don't watch this show.. so can't comment on it.. well hope you and everybody enjoy it.. i stopped watching tv from dec 1, 2012 the day after ipkknd got over.. you can still find me on ipk forum.. but no other show for me.. best wishes.. 

thanks for pm 😊
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well Said Dear and i appreciate the team for their hardwork and creativity 👏
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree.. The DOP is amazing..They meticulously took care of  every department.. 👏
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Anu. I'm happy that you are enjoying RR as well. It did remind me of your tale Mirage when I first watched this show. Hopefully it becomes a great success and continues to be intriguing.
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Great post Anu. I'm happy that you are enjoying RR as well. It did remind me of your tale Mirage when I first watched this show. Hopefully it becomes a great success and continues to be intriguing.

Awe! Sidda Thanks so much dear! Many pms I gt  about how they connect the show to Mirage!!!
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So Anuji you are spreading u're awesomeness on this forum too. Totally agree with you, trying to watch the show but could not watch this week will catch up but first week was really good and Sanaya is amazing!!! Love ya <3
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anu1017

So Anuji you are spreading u're awesomeness on this forum too. Totally agree with you, trying to watch the show but could not watch this week will catch up but first week was really good and Sanaya is amazing!!! Love ya <3

Lol ! Archu! YAhaan bhi Yaar! But so sweet of you! This is my first post! Couldn't abstain as you know it reminds me of Mirage! Just couldn't!!! Thanks so much dear!
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anukat

Lol ! Archu! YAhaan bhi Yaar! But so sweet of you! This is my first post! Couldn't abstain as you know it reminds me of Mirage! Just couldn't!!! Thanks so much dear!

Jahan aap wahan hum anuji hehehe!! I know what you mean I was thinking of Mirage too when I was watching the episode.
trpbabe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anu
Happy new year! 
Mirage was one of the two stories that came to my mind when I heard about RR.
IMHO Rang Rasiya seems more commercial, let's see how it pans out...

manikka thumbnail
nice post di...m still getting used to see SANAYA as PARO...