Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Sanmaan-ehasaan/nafraat-shades-mask (Page 7)

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
For your double happiness,

Just a dialogue for Hearty Shlok [for this dialogue Phone call... How dare you?]: 
[posted by me in Such Di's post] [ if time permits visit her link]

Shlok to Astha: I am in tension here... You are in your mom's lap and just crying...  Who will take care of me? atleast attend my phone call...Only thing you do always either crying or Shouting ... Oh, God how am i going to manage my  cute, innocent  child wala wife?

Going to sign off...

for you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lachii

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasai

Originally posted by abi_niki

Originally posted by lachii

me thinking same...why no cctv...or the peon tell abhay came, the gaurd with register outside owuld know itme...and suresh to match time...we need CID hereLOL

I think, we have to rewind the office episodes...

I've the pics hon and I thought I saw a back ground white piece but didn't get it as it was lhigh rise light or camera.but when I see back to back episodes..shlok always track on Aastha in other room felt like he has monitored Aastha..and by that we can say he has a camera..someone said detective.and aren't we ..for reality..yesterday abhay dialogues..said Aastha must have been stuck somewhere..can be conneectdd to shlok behaviour of making Aastha secure and shut up..
@lachii @ abi.
Why does abhay show up bday party where is jyothi..why is she kept away this is making somehting related to ashlok together as team..100epispde I am counting of the scene where Aastha finds her dream of shlok holding her and later day of shlok marriage fake phera and aastha realising.
EBP going EBP with has am expecting more in imagination too..
Just predicting characters we are story is for cvs..that's what cvs are doing to connect by ourselves and seek.

@office : Shlok mostly infront of laptop and watching something... Technical ppl may find out more is it any possibility for monitoring someone via laptop... may be bluetooth...

brain down... good night...

lachii

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

yeah di got your point as i just added in suchi post
he made her go to her parents home
but his rage was for her chosing mayka because anjlai made her chose...and it brought apmaan to his dad once again and made more difficult for shlok...hence he called aastha kirloskar...

he made her go to parents home but she chose mayka over him...he hated his altered ego, his bad image because of which aastha did not chose him...and then varad knocked sense into him to leave anger and made amends with aastha...and hence he said she is my wife, i will bring her back and then realized that he cannot show this to anyone so said iwill do it for dad and varad knowing him, said okay do it ...

Yep..you are conencting to past and connections are needed..a lot of going on so choosed by today and little here and there..yes tough for family he sent away Aastha for kirlaoskar and anajli and NA teaching the value of emotions in parents love..he can't deny his love and ego and pride..he wants HS love and he did say that too in ice cream eating scene is it wrong to have you for me..but aastha choose family maybe he is hurt Aastha choosing family over him..but as for us both are jsutified tis cvs to real that love can't be hidden and make it even and balance ..showing true realtionship.of pati Panti nok jhok to family. Once at certain age it is pati patni as life partner with the flow of family...aastha said today.

lachii

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

For your double happiness,

Just a dialogue for Hearty Shlok [for this dialogue Phone call... How dare you?]: 
[posted by me in Such Di's post] [ if time permits visit her link]

Shlok to Astha: I am in tension here... You are in your mom's lap and just crying...  Who will take care of me? atleast attend my phone call...Only thing you do always either crying or Shouting ... Oh, God how am i going to manage my  cute, innocent  child wala wife?

Going to sign off...

for you...

Just a dialogues of hearty shlok..
Awee looking for lap to seek comfort ..made me feel the EBP secne of shlok sleeping in Aasthas lap when Aastha is seeking comfort with the family..seek and give..but Aastha in seek only..and shlok in give only..
How to balance in seek and give..
Me also crazy now.
But loving you singles..hey atleast do single pic dialogs as Sepreate this mom OM will feel very happy..added you vms too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abi_nikilachii

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

me thinking same...why no cctv...or the peon tell abhay came, the gaurd with register outside owuld know itme...and suresh to match time...we need CID hereLOL

I think, we have to rewind the office episodes...

I've the pics hon and I thought I saw a back ground white piece but didn't get it as it was lhigh rise light or camera.but when I see back to back episodes..shlok always track on Aastha in other room felt like he has monitored Aastha..and by that we can say he has a camera..someone said detective.and aren't we ..for reality..yesterday abhay dialogues..said Aastha must have been stuck somewhere..can be conneectdd to shlok behaviour of making Aastha secure and shut up..
@lachii @ abi.
Why does abhay show up bday party where is jyothi..why is she kept away this is making somehting related to ashlok together as team..100epispde I am counting of the scene where Aastha finds her dream of shlok holding her and later day of shlok marriage fake phera and aastha realising.
EBP going EBP with has am expecting more in imagination too..
Just predicting characters we are story is for cvs..that's what cvs are doing to connect by ourselves and seek.

@office : Shlok mostly infront of laptop and watching something... Technical ppl may find out more is it any possibility for monitoring someone via laptop... may be bluetooth...

brain down... good night...

Shlok with cell phone now a days can say he likes gadgets and must on Bluetooth..blue tooth everywhere..abhi ..u rock.
Sleep tight as I need you tomorrow..catch back early ..if have time.
8hrs of sleep I said.

lachii

multiDimensions IF-Dazzler
multiDimensions
multiDimensions

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

di today the fist scene and shlok's restless made me think like suchi always say, shlok knows niranjan's truth behind the door.  instead of being angry to anjali for making swati go out of his life, a small part of me says, his hate might be a show off as well as his anger that his mother did not stand by him, her kids.  
anjali may be thinking that her kids do not know but in fact they know, hence shlok showing niranjan, niranjan's true ugly face by putting on niranjan's mask.  showing him that this is the hidious face you are hiding from the word because people like niranjan, pretending so perfectly, often fail to see the evilness of thier own face...but i would not assert this point as yet because there is not much evidence shown as yet..

..living in the same house when Sojal can see, I can say the kids might have saw it too..that's why they don't know how to share back love has they never seen shades of loves..in different ways of be it parents primarily.

Shlok has secured his love NA accepted that his love of son is the first priority. Aastha tough is true in her way when pati love how can be she a Bahu. Adhikaar is by dharja of pati love.
Pati love made shlok jealous for Aastha kirloskar. He knows Aastha will be in comfort and will be seeking love..whereas shlok is feeling innerly bad drinking at gulp says more how rust rated and jealous he is..even moms love makes hubby jealous ..me an example too. Same way wife loves makes a father or mother in law jealous.the EBP way now..that's why the mirror has been broken..tow are same now..
Now father love satisfied and accepted sons first priority love is him.. But and it is true as blood is thicker than water.and it leads to worship be it in wrong.
Now shlok has to show EBP Aastha kirloskar that heart connections is higher..the inner heart is broken by kirloaksar love.

Yes kalandi is true and the way she gave support is reunion is true too..but her mom love didn't see the inner of shlok or Aastha yet..of Aastha own turmoil of doing good or bad as she saw shlok out side of the house in different way..yes ajju is right when hearts separate the desperate ness of connections will make them feel for each other...time heels.
Varad was true for Bhai and shlok accepts it but he felt jealous for varad love of Bhai that says more of jealousy..he wants Aastha at any cost he is a man and loved Aastha ..man when in love will reach to heights to bring their lady love..the thareeka alaag was wrong let's see how shlok will bring Aastha.

Loved cvs way of bringing mayake love over and none..jyothi was seeking mayake was sent home when she was really in trouble...where as Aastha mom add her stay in comfort as the truth is not known and trusted lie as thruth..truth of real love hidden ..

Loved cvs showing of varad and anajli one way of shlok..NA In between     And the other abhay,sojal and jaya..jaya the society is hanging around a the track is in society issue.

love your posts/collages
very aptly said, may i call you madhu, jealously encompass all relations, i have seen mom/dad getting jealous of daughter's/son's spouse because previously mom/dad was daughter's/son's world, now there is someone-spouse that has become more important to the daughter/son than mom/dad, so jealousy is there where there is emotional attachment (the higher the degree of emotional attachment the higher jealousy) whatever relation it is, human relations are very tricky. it then becomes very difficult for the daughter/son to juggle between both spousal/parental relations,

Kalindi is right now relating aastha's present with her past exprience, but she forgets that no two individuals are similar, there are always differences, she keeps on relating anjali with her ex mil from anjali's bitter talks, she fails to see anjali's intentions, anjali is different than her ex mil, anjali has not yet physically abused sojal or astha like shulbhatai, she in fact corrects sojal's and astha's behaviour to protect from NA (the sweet talker with evil intensions). kalindi keeps judging shlok and anjali from her past experience which is faulty, she should take present facts and then analyze and act becoming astha's mom. she is seeing herself as ashta right now (she should not become astha and anjali should not become her ex mil and shlok should not become her ex husband) which will lead to faulty hasty decisions from her side, i think she is being prejudiced in this case.  aju is right when she said give some time, first understand the problem, find root cause, ask for facts and then go to the solution, instead of right away jumping to solutions that may not be relevant to the root cause of the problem. 

lachiiPrani08

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
hey madhu c/paste from pg 93 of moi thread re brief pov of your dhamaakedaar thread and my own brief pov!

Originally posted by radev24

I pulled out this way of meaning from yours and Glist.thank you prem...see am at right or not, 

madhu you got cameraman's eye! Me already used it on avi AT, thats how much got blown away by your analysis. Bhagwan made me "visual" so understand "visible language".

Mindblowing and will post my brief pov on your thread shortly.

Originally posted by radev24

Sarita mindblowing 2 epis together, jungle wala snake, shlok bandaging astha, little spark of love for astha. Trust understanding and hope seem to arise out of symbolic snake, shakti pooja, poisonous thorns. Only to change moments later when astha reads avdhoot's arrest news. Situation changes and feelings change because of it.  

EPISODE 98 Tue Jan 7 2014

ASHLOK: New hatred chapter Ek Baar Phir

Fast forward to today and astha dejected going back to maika. The entire ashlok world changes with one magic wand called ego, MU, nafrat, insult, self respect, all rolled in one.

Varad shlok convo was to die for. Big bro told him pointblank how wrong shlok was in deciding jaldbaazi mein and not giving enough thought to the most important relationship. But shlok not only cant take anyone insulting baba, he cant accept the fact that astha insulting him by refusing to listen to baba. How dare astha behave like that with MY baba? Double whammy.Ouch

Varad vinayak astha convo was simply amazing. Vinayak's concern and hurt was so genuine when he tells astha, you brought little ray of hope into this otherwise twisted skewed agni house. But Astha is steadfast and wont budge. Parents gave good values not to sacrifice self-respect at any cost, esp when there's no marriage in pati dev's mind/heart.

And now shlok's ego gets even worse of him when astha cuts off his call inspite of ajju asking her not to. But this time ajju, even though you are much more wise and experienced, astha knows shlok better and that he is not calling to apologize. No way jose.

Per precap, remains to be seen what would be the scene like when shlok bows down to baba's request and comes to fetch astha. How are kalindi/avdhoot going to behave? Uncertainties abound.Shocked

my 5c!

lachiiPrani08

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justbeinghuman

di today the fist scene and shlok's restless made me think like suchi always say, shlok knows niranjan's truth behind the door.  instead of being angry to anjali for making swati go out of his life, a small part of me says, his hate might be a show off as well as his anger that his mother did not stand by him, her kids.  
anjali may be thinking that her kids do not know but in fact they know, hence shlok showing niranjan, niranjan's true ugly face by putting on niranjan's mask.  showing him that this is the hidious face you are hiding from the word because people like niranjan, pretending so perfectly, often fail to see the evilness of thier own face...but i would not assert this point as yet because there is not much evidence shown as yet..

..living in the same house when Sojal can see, I can say the kids might have saw it too..that's why they don't know how to share back love has they never seen shades of loves..in different ways of be it parents primarily.

Shlok has secured his love NA accepted that his love of son is the first priority. Aastha tough is true in her way when pati love how can be she a Bahu. Adhikaar is by dharja of pati love.
Pati love made shlok jealous for Aastha kirloskar. He knows Aastha will be in comfort and will be seeking love..whereas shlok is feeling innerly bad drinking at gulp says more how rust rated and jealous he is..even moms love makes hubby jealous ..me an example too. Same way wife loves makes a father or mother in law jealous.the EBP way now..that's why the mirror has been broken..tow are same now..
Now father love satisfied and accepted sons first priority love is him.. But and it is true as blood is thicker than water.and it leads to worship be it in wrong.
Now shlok has to show EBP Aastha kirloskar that heart connections is higher..the inner heart is broken by kirloaksar love.

Yes kalandi is true and the way she gave support is reunion is true too..but her mom love didn't see the inner of shlok or Aastha yet..of Aastha own turmoil of doing good or bad as she saw shlok out side of the house in different way..yes ajju is right when hearts separate the desperate ness of connections will make them feel for each other...time heels.
Varad was true for Bhai and shlok accepts it but he felt jealous for varad love of Bhai that says more of jealousy..he wants Aastha at any cost he is a man and loved Aastha ..man when in love will reach to heights to bring their lady love..the thareeka alaag was wrong let's see how shlok will bring Aastha.

Loved cvs way of bringing mayake love over and none..jyothi was seeking mayake was sent home when she was really in trouble...where as Aastha mom add her stay in comfort as the truth is not known and trusted lie as thruth..truth of real love hidden ..

Loved cvs showing of varad and anajli one way of shlok..NA In between     And the other abhay,sojal and jaya..jaya the society is hanging around a the track is in society issue.

love your posts/collages
very aptly said, may i call you madhu, jealously encompass all relations, i have seen mom/dad getting jealous of daughter's/son's spouse because previously mom/dad was daughter's/son's world, now there is someone-spouse that has become more important to the daughter/son than mom/dad, so jealousy is there where there is emotional attachment (the higher the degree of emotional attachment the higher jealousy) whatever relation it is, human relations are very tricky. it then becomes very difficult for the daughter/son to juggle between both spousal/parental relations,

Kalindi is right now relating aastha's present with her past exprience, but she forgets that no two individuals are similar, there are always differences, she keeps on relating anjali with her ex mil from anjali's bitter talks, she fails to see anjali's intentions, anjali is different than her ex mil, anjali has not yet physically abused sojal or astha like shulbhatai, she in fact corrects sojal's and astha's behaviour to protect from NA (the sweet talker with evil intensions). kalindi keeps judging shlok and anjali from her past experience which is faulty, she should take present facts and then analyze and act becoming astha's mom. she is seeing herself as ashta right now (she should not become astha and anjali should not become her ex mil and shlok should not become her ex husband) which will lead to faulty hasty decisions from her side, i think she is being prejudiced in this case.  aju is right when she said give some time, first understand the problem, find root cause, ask for facts and then go to the solution, instead of right away jumping to solutions that may not be relevant to the root cause of the problem. 

Sure HONEY,call me MADHU DI feels connected..
Well said, no two individuals story or reality are same..neither character but characteristics can be in some carried from family..the well being and raising I say..kalandi insecurities have been haunting her and from beginning ..again once again nice comparision of shulbhathai and Anjali..for kalandi past..you have indepth in touch point. Yes anajli was or has been motivated by NA..as many elder still fallow their hubby and fallow their hubby..the behind person and intentions always mismatched.  Anajali taunted by words but didn't go in extremes that says her nature..words may be harsher but actions says more.
Where as shulbhathai actions and words are true mask..and she all by herself and abuses jyothi for her own means again a different way of possessive to keep adhikaar in hand on son and daughter showing free to son..raising I say..kalandi has to know the real shlok then maybe NA.first the truth of shlok didn't do anything should be out to trust shlok..Then the question of why shlok did this will arise and may point to the real culprit who is behind.
Fast desicions in case of realtionships judgement is not suitable all the time ..sometimes time given or opportunity given the real love or truth will be out. If all being ex it wil be more hatred and no value of true love and the sun won't been seen for kavya..not only that..love means not only saying I love you it a factor of many attribute..I love u ,is a start saying the feelings..care and concern.attriaction,decication to commitment,leaning,seeking,procuring,and giving is love and it deepens as love seeks more ..the life runs and flows. Many can be added to virtue of loves as attributes of character and oe oneself add more.

Jealousy or possessive may be in not a fit. But can say a fit in together in heart love connected thru souls..she is mine and he is mine ,.a couple relationship is not shared by anyone..where's all relations-are shared that creates the one soul and all senses and in one of hearty and deep love..

Loving another means caring deeply for that person, being good to that person, wanting the best for that person, not using that person (not treating that person as a means) but treating him or her as an end in themselves. Loving another means learning how to be there, be stable, be invested in, be committed to another human being.Loving another person means learning how to be open, how to share oneself, how not to hide oneself, how to stay present, be very attentive.It is difficult to find the "right" person.It is just as difficult, if not even more so, to learn how to be the *right* person for a relationship.Most people are more focused on trying to find the right person rather than become the right type of person for a relationship.

Two sides of a coin..same seeking the best at the end of day or next day to balance and even..if not possessive my kids will not love me back,if not loving and possessive and giving I want be seeking from my hubby as all can't talk from heart or see inner.

Heart talks.

Thank you for a wonderful post. You have the truth of true Realtionships. Like the words are easy to write or say but maintains them is tough, ones EXPEREINCE in flow of life makes one maintain and give more. Well written like your apt scripting and pointing skills. No deviation fully focused and attentive.

lachii

Go to top