Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Sanmaan-ehasaan/nafraat-shades-mask (Page 6)

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abi_niki

Originally posted by lachii

me thinking same...why no cctv...or the peon tell abhay came, the gaurd with register outside owuld know itme...and suresh to match time...we need CID hereLOL

I think, we have to rewind the office episodes...

ya jsut think at one time indian channel showing highly investigative CID and on the other hand does not figure out who called from an office. as if anyone can come and use an office number and that also on the owner's room...and no one knows...Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abi_nikiPrani08

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged

me thinking same...why no cctv...or the peon tell abhay came, the gaurd with register outside owuld know itme...and suresh to match time...we need CID hereLOL

I've the pics hon and I thought I saw a back ground white piece but didn't get it as it was lhigh rise light or camera.but when I see back to back episodes..shlok always track on Aastha in other room felt like he has monitored Aastha..and by that we can say he has a camera..someone said detective.and aren't we ..for reality..yesterday abhay dialogues..said Aastha must have been stuck somewhere..can be conneectdd to shlok behaviour of making Aastha secure and shut up..
@lachii @ abi.
Why does abhay show up bday party where is jyothi..why is she kept away this is making somehting related to ashlok together as team..100epispde I am counting of the scene where Aastha finds her dream of shlok holding her and later day of shlok marriage fake phera and aastha realising.
EBP going EBP with has am expecting more in imagination too..
Just predicting characters we are story is for cvs..that's what cvs are doing to connect by ourselves and seek.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lachii

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasai

di i feel if we put the monologue scene aside for a while,,,all the other is on track as we predicted yesterday...
niranjan asking shlok to bring back aastha and varad trying to knock sense into him...

see,he knows his brother so he is not buying this attitude of shlok...niranjan would soon suspect too...anyhow...

what we thought today is happening...when shlok showed love, niranjan insecure, anjali angry, sojal jealous and varad and vinayak looking to asstha for suport...now he has made niranjan secure, anjali not angry and sojal content while varad and vinayak as support for aastha, knowing that shlok is not support for aastha...that was what we concluded yesterday..

varad scene reminded me of mehndi night when shlok wanted to go see aastha but he showed to varad and vanayak as if he was going becuase they showed him a way...posing as a little bro...and today he was again posing as a little bro who is saying i will call her because you are asking otherwise i was not gonna call...and i will bring her back bcz of baba...so no one knows about his own feelings...

di i had mentioned earlier when the hate track started that they went extremes with love traack so taht the msot suspecting one started to belive in his love andnow they will go to extremes in showing hatred too so hat the most trusted ones like us would be shaken too...

now in this perspective, shlok's monologue...
"when did you get so much "akar"(what would be proper eng wordErmm) that you did not even stay when my father asked you...you have insulted my father again.  i could not forgive you till today since you first did this .  just imagine how many folds my hate will increase for you.  you cannot even imagine what it will conclude to miss astha kirloskarOuch.  i will never let you remain happy by giving trouble to my family "

i do not know why but i felt cvs are purposely tryin to misguide us...with that monologue...
he is angry because now avdoot's arest has made him persuade aastha to leave and niranjan is feeling apmanit again as his bahu has left the house and so he will have to again show more hate towards her to keep niranjan aside...and since the enemy is not in open , so kirloskars may get affected more..

Prediction is going good in some ways of character thoughts at-least.as we are in and living it..has or pink.or mahilamandal.. For us reality ..
Yes EBP of mehindi so right catch ..EBP then pushed shlok this time requested astha for self.stay..and varad asking shlok related their individual comfort talks like men talk..again and again EBP..varad always hinting about astha is one making me suspicous...or can just be concern and comfort..as in humanity.
Hate track intense,love track intense,revenge track intense,now consoling will be also intense in a unique way..so only EBP unique and we cling more to find why this strange behaviousr and intense..honey the common daily segments of different characters in real potrayed in intense makes us dig more and seek more..as we all sometimes all characters..
Me say am ashlok in balance hurry and meet ..NA and kalanadi teaching  young kids discipline and Pampering love at end of day ashlok ..once a Aastha, sometimes a anajli who will blindly fallow hubby,sometimes Sojal avoiding kids for self means,sometimes varad thinking let's go live like this..

Ashlok of pati/patni and for family is ture...a seven life's epic and episodes.
EBP rocks.

Akar is proud for principles and living in truth kinda of another aahankaar as alankaar..and aid ziddi as per ajju means stubborn...isn't both ashlok in same ..siddhi and Buddhi..

The Aastha scene after finding shlok feelings and Aastha staying away from shlok..and not lifting calls.
Again related EBP Aastha while walking out felt shlok feelings and avoided shlok calls.now will be shlok to kalandi houses..let's see what EBP we will see today.

yes di i don't know why but i feel there were at least two distractions today deliberately added...one shlok's monologue so even the most trusted of love would feel he hates her and second ajju...as if she is the part ofa  big plan..i feel there is no plan, only maqsad...plan was only till SR and keeping aastha home...now its only surprises as shlok will have to make moves according to situation to secure aastha...so check out suchi's post , typed a lot there...

Prani08

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pt311288

super
Thank you.
Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

like the top left pic of shlok niranjan aastha hands cutting the cake. aastha and shlok hands are making a heart (love) and niranjan driving a knife through it.

Rekha, mind blowing catch wow missed it..you are needed honey..to connect and show significance .

Me too loved pic a lot hidden in there..pointing the knife ..

dsr11

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged

ya jsut think at one time indian channel showing highly investigative CID and on the other hand does not figure out who called from an office. as if anyone can come and use an office number and that also on the owner's room...and no one knows...Shocked

@blue : No di... I think abhay is relative na... so they allow to enter into his cabin without anyone permission...

He use office phone only na? call time will be recorded and if Shlok got the call  list and compare with that lawyers received call list and time he can easily trace out or atleast come to conclusion that Suresh not responsible for that... Poor Suresh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiiPrani08

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged

di i feel if we put the monologue scene aside for a while,,,all the other is on track as we predicted yesterday...
niranjan asking shlok to bring back aastha and varad trying to knock sense into him...

see,he knows his brother so he is not buying this attitude of shlok...niranjan would soon suspect too...anyhow...

what we thought today is happening...when shlok showed love, niranjan insecure, anjali angry, sojal jealous and varad and vinayak looking to asstha for suport...now he has made niranjan secure, anjali not angry and sojal content while varad and vinayak as support for aastha, knowing that shlok is not support for aastha...that was what we concluded yesterday..

varad scene reminded me of mehndi night when shlok wanted to go see aastha but he showed to varad and vanayak as if he was going becuase they showed him a way...posing as a little bro...and today he was again posing as a little bro who is saying i will call her because you are asking otherwise i was not gonna call...and i will bring her back bcz of baba...so no one knows about his own feelings...

di i had mentioned earlier when the hate track started that they went extremes with love traack so taht the msot suspecting one started to belive in his love andnow they will go to extremes in showing hatred too so hat the most trusted ones like us would be shaken too...

now in this perspective, shlok's monologue...
"when did you get so much "akar"(what would be proper eng wordErmm) that you did not even stay when my father asked you...you have insulted my father again.  i could not forgive you till today since you first did this .  just imagine how many folds my hate will increase for you.  you cannot even imagine what it will conclude to miss astha kirloskarOuch.  i will never let you remain happy by giving trouble to my family "

i do not know why but i felt cvs are purposely tryin to misguide us...with that monologue...
he is angry because now avdoot's arest has made him persuade aastha to leave and niranjan is feeling apmanit again as his bahu has left the house and so he will have to again show more hate towards her to keep niranjan aside...and since the enemy is not in open , so kirloskars may get affected more..

Prediction is going good in some ways of character thoughts at-least.as we are in and living it..has or pink.or mahilamandal.. For us reality ..
Yes EBP of mehindi so right catch ..EBP then pushed shlok this time requested astha for self.stay..and varad asking shlok related their individual comfort talks like men talk..again and again EBP..varad always hinting about astha is one making me suspicous...or can just be concern and comfort..as in humanity.
Hate track intense,love track intense,revenge track intense,now consoling will be also intense in a unique way..so only EBP unique and we cling more to find why this strange behaviousr and intense..honey the common daily segments of different characters in real potrayed in intense makes us dig more and seek more..as we all sometimes all characters..
Me say am ashlok in balance hurry and meet ..NA and kalanadi teaching  young kids discipline and Pampering love at end of day ashlok ..once a Aastha, sometimes a anajli who will blindly fallow hubby,sometimes Sojal avoiding kids for self means,sometimes varad thinking let's go live like this..

Ashlok of pati/patni and for family is ture...a seven life's epic and episodes.
EBP rocks.

Akar is proud for principles and living in truth kinda of another aahankaar as alankaar..and aid ziddi as per ajju means stubborn...isn't both ashlok in same ..siddhi and Buddhi..

The Aastha scene after finding shlok feelings and Aastha staying away from shlok..and not lifting calls.
Again related EBP Aastha while walking out felt shlok feelings and avoided shlok calls.now will be shlok to kalandi houses..let's see what EBP we will see today.

yes di i don't know why but i feel there were at least two distractions today deliberately added...one shlok's monologue so even the most trusted of love would feel he hates her and second ajju...as if she is the part ofa  big plan..i feel there is no plan, only maqsad...plan was only till SR and keeping aastha home...now its only surprises as shlok will have to make moves according to situation to secure aastha...so check out suchi's post , typed a lot there...

Today was gain back and foth love comparison of stubborn and proud.
NA stuborn..kalandi proud both blind
Varad and ajju..proud of aastha and shlok knowing them asking to get back in track,in stuborn.
Same way porridge of ashlok ajju asking Aastha to talk in ziddi.
The inbetween Aastha talk of asking bappa why the epic in bappa hand said the words of shlok.
The ashlok love is selfish..and wants her for him only. Chauvnist for love of female..or say desperate..
He is jealous of Aastha love for family only..he needs it. For that shlok doesn't say much and Aastha will not agree..how will it balance between proud and stubborn it's bappa choice and cvs choice..but I see nok Jhok. A lot..
Am going to suchi posted a lot to catch up of other post too..but will jump to such post.
Hope find time for today continuation.of story.

lachii

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
yeah di got your point as i just added in suchi post
he made her go to her parents home
but his rage was for her chosing mayka because anjlai made her chose...and it brought apmaan to his dad once again and made more difficult for shlok...hence he called aastha kirloskar...

he made her go to parents home but she chose mayka over him...he hated his altered ego, his bad image because of which aastha did not chose him...and then varad knocked sense into him to leave anger and made amends with aastha...and hence he said she is my wife, i will bring her back and then realized that he cannot show this to anyone so said iwill do it for dad and varad knowing him, said okay do it ...

Prani08

Go to top