Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Sanmaan-ehasaan/nafraat-shades-mask (Page 3)

decemapr IF-Dazzler
decemapr
decemapr

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
As usual awesome analysis and collages...Very nice.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abi_nikilachiiPrani08.Tanmaya.

theezy-lovely Goldie
theezy-lovely
theezy-lovely

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:33am | IP Logged
awesome
lovely post and analysis...
pics are superb...
thnx 4 the pm...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abi_nikiPrani08.Tanmaya.

.Tanmaya. IF-Rockerz
.Tanmaya.
.Tanmaya.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Awesome Post with Awesome Pictures Madhu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abi_nikiPrani08

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Edited by abi_niki - 07 January 2014 at 6:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prani08

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
From my view Positive Shlok :

Today you break my trust Astha... You promised on the day of  first surprise that I give or shown to you... No one come between us even mobile.. Now how can you allow everyone come in between us?
                            " Astha Shlok Agnigothri" with unbreakable relation, shared evrything with me, and not follow Saasu Bai's rule like  "wearing Saree", " Changing Ringtone"...

I search my where is that innocent, cute, smart Astha? only for Shlok..

From teary Astha:

When I entered into this home as bahu, I expect only your support nothing else... Why dont you want share anything with me? I accept, I am like a kid, but you forget that I have brain & you have heart...

You think, I am changed...Its not like that, I need time to understand everyone in this family... 

Today i am leaving from you,  i said   "its in your words"... not from me...

Edited by abi_niki - 07 January 2014 at 8:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prani08

Anusha16 Goldie
Anusha16
Anusha16

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
A very beautiful and interesting analysis...
way to go...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abi_nikiPrani08

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
di today the fist scene and shlok's restless made me think like suchi always say, shlok knows niranjan's truth behind the door.  instead of being angry to anjali for making swati go out of his life, a small part of me says, his hate might be a show off as well as his anger that his mother did not stand by him, her kids.  
anjali may be thinking that her kids do not know but in fact they know, hence shlok showing niranjan, niranjan's true ugly face by putting on niranjan's mask.  showing him that this is the hidious face you are hiding from the word because people like niranjan, pretending so perfectly, often fail to see the evilness of thier own face...but i would not assert this point as yet because there is not much evidence shown as yet..

..living in the same house when Sojal can see, I can say the kids might have saw it too..that's why they don't know how to share back love has they never seen shades of loves..in different ways of be it parents primarily.

Shlok has secured his love NA accepted that his love of son is the first priority. Aastha tough is true in her way when pati love how can be she a Bahu. Adhikaar is by dharja of pati love.
Pati love made shlok jealous for Aastha kirloskar. He knows Aastha will be in comfort and will be seeking love..whereas shlok is feeling innerly bad drinking at gulp says more how rust rated and jealous he is..even moms love makes hubby jealous ..me an example too. Same way wife loves makes a father or mother in law jealous.the EBP way now..that's why the mirror has been broken..tow are same now..
Now father love satisfied and accepted sons first priority love is him.. But and it is true as blood is thicker than water.and it leads to worship be it in wrong.
Now shlok has to show EBP Aastha kirloskar that heart connections is higher..the inner heart is broken by kirloaksar love.

Yes kalandi is true and the way she gave support is reunion is true too..but her mom love didn't see the inner of shlok or Aastha yet..of Aastha own turmoil of doing good or bad as she saw shlok out side of the house in different way..yes ajju is right when hearts separate the desperate ness of connections will make them feel for each other...time heels.
Varad was true for Bhai and shlok accepts it but he felt jealous for varad love of Bhai that says more of jealousy..he wants Aastha at any cost he is a man and loved Aastha ..man when in love will reach to heights to bring their lady love..the thareeka alaag was wrong let's see how shlok will bring Aastha.

Loved cvs way of bringing mayake love over and none..jyothi was seeking mayake was sent home when she was really in trouble...where as Aastha mom add her stay in comfort as the truth is not known and trusted lie as thruth..truth of real love hidden ..

Loved cvs showing of varad and anajli one way of shlok..NA In between     And the other abhay,sojal and jaya..jaya the society is hanging around a the track is in society issue.

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

Originally posted by Prasai

Originally posted by lachii

awesome di...all the interpretation with collages...ah i love your collages...look at his eyes...rage not in eyes except once when she accused of sending baba to jail and once more , when was it i forgot...
anyhow...di if you could make collage a little bigger may 
width 400 and length 600, the captions are difficult to read

Ok sis as you say..send to jail will do it when on location video airs..do,remind me..
Sorry didn't catch up much in our post..
Tomrrow all posts no analysis.
Am increasing the size honey..
To make post small I did.will do in big.
Any more suggestions.
Hey the link add up workd
Thank you.

you are very welcome...collages looking fine now...its okay..the post is not that big and its defintley becomes exciting with visuals...

its alright di...i got your point and then suchi also came and we had quite a discussion. esp the hymn that was first used on PACHYATAP then on CONFESSION NIGHT, and now again when aastha chose her mayka...
and we know aastha's shlokhe/hymn is shlok, her hymn to sunGod and this hymn will make her win, as God always decides best for us...God will give aastha best for her via her prayer, her hymn, shlok.  hence choice does not lie with aastha but shlok...for ashlok.

its okay di, my post was made for positivity and for gathering my own thoughts...and of course kids and family has to be a priority...

i would say it would be best to reserve the jail part after the actual episode airs as you know, how the segments and all misguide.

Destiny always palyed a vital role..today baapa idol with epic I hand prop said the story will be epic and that's why choosen.  The hym is going to sync soon..and will go in flow..as the cvs are showing real hubby and wife issues as hate and love which is true ..but as fiction wise a little the intensity if high and making us confuse..

Pachayatap an d confession..eneded baba mask slightly side lined..is it true shlok as the mirror broke both inner and outer together as one.

Felt bad for shlok in one way no one to,seek comfort even dada on behalf of Aastha..isn't that given by shlok..yeah Aastha the innocent was blamed and intrigued and we are feeling the pain but aren't we all know that Aastha is needed in Agni house..the pain of her own is acceptable but show times need to see others as in scarifice kabhi Bahu kabhi patni in balance.

Go to top