Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: abi_niki

I think, we have to rewind the office episodes...

I've the pics hon and I thought I saw a back ground white piece but didn't get it as it was lhigh rise light or camera.but when I see back to back episodes..shlok always track on Aastha in other room felt like he has monitored Aastha..and by that we can say he has a camera..someone said detective.and aren't we ..for reality..yesterday abhay dialogues..said Aastha must have been stuck somewhere..can be conneectdd to shlok behaviour of making Aastha secure and shut up..
@lachii @ abi.
Why does abhay show up bday party where is jyothi..why is she kept away this is making somehting related to ashlok together as team..100epispde I am counting of the scene where Aastha finds her dream of shlok holding her and later day of shlok marriage fake phera and aastha realising.
EBP going EBP with has am expecting more in imagination too..
Just predicting characters we are story is for cvs..that's what cvs are doing to connect by ourselves and seek.
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prasai

Prediction is going good in some ways of character thoughts at-least.as we are in and living it..has or pink.or mahilamandal.. For us reality ..
Yes EBP of mehindi so right catch ..EBP then pushed shlok this time requested astha for self.stay..and varad asking shlok related their individual comfort talks like men talk..again and again EBP..varad always hinting about astha is one making me suspicous...or can just be concern and comfort..as in humanity.
Hate track intense,love track intense,revenge track intense,now consoling will be also intense in a unique way..so only EBP unique and we cling more to find why this strange behaviousr and intense..honey the common daily segments of different characters in real potrayed in intense makes us dig more and seek more..as we all sometimes all characters..
Me say am ashlok in balance hurry and meet ..NA and kalanadi teaching  young kids discipline and Pampering love at end of day ashlok ..once a Aastha, sometimes a anajli who will blindly fallow hubby,sometimes Sojal avoiding kids for self means,sometimes varad thinking let's go live like this..

Ashlok of pati/patni and for family is ture...a seven life's epic and episodes.
EBP rocks.

Akar is proud for principles and living in truth kinda of another aahankaar as alankaar..and aid ziddi as per ajju means stubborn...isn't both ashlok in same ..siddhi and Buddhi..

The Aastha scene after finding shlok feelings and Aastha staying away from shlok..and not lifting calls.
Again related EBP Aastha while walking out felt shlok feelings and avoided shlok calls.now will be shlok to kalandi houses..let's see what EBP we will see today.

yes di i don't know why but i feel there were at least two distractions today deliberately added...one shlok's monologue so even the most trusted of love would feel he hates her and second ajju...as if she is the part ofa  big plan..i feel there is no plan, only maqsad...plan was only till SR and keeping aastha home...now its only surprises as shlok will have to make moves according to situation to secure aastha...so check out suchi's post , typed a lot there...
Prani08 thumbnail
Thank you.
Prani08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

like the top left pic of shlok niranjan aastha hands cutting the cake. aastha and shlok hands are making a heart (love) and niranjan driving a knife through it.

Rekha, mind blowing catch wow missed it..you are needed honey..to connect and show significance .

Me too loved pic a lot hidden in there..pointing the knife ..
abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lachii

ya jsut think at one time indian channel showing highly investigative CID and on the other hand does not figure out who called from an office. as if anyone can come and use an office number and that also on the owner's room...and no one knows...😲

@blue : No di... I think abhay is relative na... so they allow to enter into his cabin without anyone permission...

He use office phone only na? call time will be recorded and if Shlok got the call  list and compare with that lawyers received call list and time he can easily trace out or atleast come to conclusion that Suresh not responsible for that... Poor Suresh...
Prani08 thumbnail

yes di i don't know why but i feel there were at least two distractions today deliberately added...one shlok's monologue so even the most trusted of love would feel he hates her and second ajju...as if she is the part ofa  big plan..i feel there is no plan, only maqsad...plan was only till SR and keeping aastha home...now its only surprises as shlok will have to make moves according to situation to secure aastha...so check out suchi's post , typed a lot there...

Today was gain back and foth love comparison of stubborn and proud.
NA stuborn..kalandi proud both blind
Varad and ajju..proud of aastha and shlok knowing them asking to get back in track,in stuborn.
Same way porridge of ashlok ajju asking Aastha to talk in ziddi.
The inbetween Aastha talk of asking bappa why the epic in bappa hand said the words of shlok.
The ashlok love is selfish..and wants her for him only. Chauvnist for love of female..or say desperate..
He is jealous of Aastha love for family only..he needs it. For that shlok doesn't say much and Aastha will not agree..how will it balance between proud and stubborn it's bappa choice and cvs choice..but I see nok Jhok. A lot..
Am going to suchi posted a lot to catch up of other post too..but will jump to such post.
Hope find time for today continuation.of story.
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah di got your point as i just added in suchi post
he made her go to her parents home
but his rage was for her chosing mayka because anjlai made her chose...and it brought apmaan to his dad once again and made more difficult for shlok...hence he called aastha kirloskar...

he made her go to parents home but she chose mayka over him...he hated his altered ego, his bad image because of which aastha did not chose him...and then varad knocked sense into him to leave anger and made amends with aastha...and hence he said she is my wife, i will bring her back and then realized that he cannot show this to anyone so said iwill do it for dad and varad knowing him, said okay do it ...
abi_niki thumbnail
For your double happiness,

Just a dialogue for Hearty Shlok [for this dialogue Phone call... How dare you?]: 
[posted by me in Such Di's post] [ if time permits visit her link]

Shlok to Astha: I am in tension here... You are in your mom's lap and just crying...  Who will take care of me? atleast attend my phone call...Only thing you do always either crying or Shouting ... Oh, God how am i going to manage my  cute, innocent  child wala wife?

Going to sign off...

for you...
abi_niki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prasai

I've the pics hon and I thought I saw a back ground white piece but didn't get it as it was lhigh rise light or camera.but when I see back to back episodes..shlok always track on Aastha in other room felt like he has monitored Aastha..and by that we can say he has a camera..someone said detective.and aren't we ..for reality..yesterday abhay dialogues..said Aastha must have been stuck somewhere..can be conneectdd to shlok behaviour of making Aastha secure and shut up..
@lachii @ abi.
Why does abhay show up bday party where is jyothi..why is she kept away this is making somehting related to ashlok together as team..100epispde I am counting of the scene where Aastha finds her dream of shlok holding her and later day of shlok marriage fake phera and aastha realising.
EBP going EBP with has am expecting more in imagination too..
Just predicting characters we are story is for cvs..that's what cvs are doing to connect by ourselves and seek.

@office : Shlok mostly infront of laptop and watching something... Technical ppl may find out more is it any possibility for monitoring someone via laptop... may be bluetooth...

brain down... good night...
Prani08 thumbnail

yeah di got your point as i just added in suchi post

he made her go to her parents home
but his rage was for her chosing mayka because anjlai made her chose...and it brought apmaan to his dad once again and made more difficult for shlok...hence he called aastha kirloskar...

he made her go to parents home but she chose mayka over him...he hated his altered ego, his bad image because of which aastha did not chose him...and then varad knocked sense into him to leave anger and made amends with aastha...and hence he said she is my wife, i will bring her back and then realized that he cannot show this to anyone so said iwill do it for dad and varad knowing him, said okay do it ...

Yep..you are conencting to past and connections are needed..a lot of going on so choosed by today and little here and there..yes tough for family he sent away Aastha for kirlaoskar and anajli and NA teaching the value of emotions in parents love..he can't deny his love and ego and pride..he wants HS love and he did say that too in ice cream eating scene is it wrong to have you for me..but aastha choose family maybe he is hurt Aastha choosing family over him..but as for us both are jsutified tis cvs to real that love can't be hidden and make it even and balance ..showing true realtionship.of pati Panti nok jhok to family. Once at certain age it is pati patni as life partner with the flow of family...aastha said today.