Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Sanmaan-ehasaan/nafraat-shades-mask - Page 2

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dakshaavi

Awesome post madhu . Shlok did nt want astha to go on and on about the comparison between her baba and NA that would have made the situation worst. So he decided her to shut her up and send her back.

Yes daksha felt like Aastha was going in little bit more comparing to baba..so shlok indirectly and directly to Aastha showed his finger where 4 fingers are pointing the other way..the five snaps added much more felt like alerting all to stay shut.by shout of shut up,

Evening only hot active..anything I missed..a lit of connections i left intentionally to make the pits apt and small.
Like the customs and anajli co be toons.the apmaan and office ficaso,and the HM in more detail of Aastha pain shlok seeing it.and feeling bad might have made his descision.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prasai

Ok sis as you say..send to jail will do it when on location video airs..do,remind me..
Sorry didn't catch up much in our post..
Tomrrow all posts no analysis.
Am increasing the size honey..
To make post small I did.will do in big.
Any more suggestions.
Hey the link add up workd
Thank you.

you are very welcome...collages looking fine now...its okay..the post is not that big and its defintley becomes exciting with visuals...

its alright di...i got your point and then suchi also came and we had quite a discussion. esp the hymn that was first used on PACHYATAP then on CONFESSION NIGHT, and now again when aastha chose her mayka...
and we know aastha's shlokhe/hymn is shlok, her hymn to sunGod and this hymn will make her win, as God always decides best for us...God will give aastha best for her via her prayer, her hymn, shlok.  hence choice does not lie with aastha but shlok...for ashlok.

its okay di, my post was made for positivity and for gathering my own thoughts...and of course kids and family has to be a priority...

i would say it would be best to reserve the jail part after the actual episode airs as you know, how the segments and all misguide.
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: lachii

you are very welcome...collages looking fine now...its okay..the post is not that big and its defintley becomes exciting with visuals...

its alright di...i got your point and then suchi also came and we had quite a discussion. esp the hymn that was first used on PACHYATAP then on CONFESSION NIGHT, and now again when aastha chose her mayka...
and we know aastha's shlokhe/hymn is shlok, her hymn to sunGod and this hymn will make her win, as God always decides best for us...God will give aastha best for her via her prayer, her hymn, shlok.  hence choice does not lie with aastha but shlok...for ashlok.

its okay di, my post was made for positivity and for gathering my own thoughts...and of course kids and family has to be a priority...

i would say it would be best to reserve the jail part after the actual episode airs as you know, how the segments and all misguide.

Hym matched three times..three diffrent tracks..so love marriage start end later hate marriage start,now nafraat end as all came out..maybe trying to fit in one cell is next..

Customs done,mayake done sending Aastha to kirlosakars.shlok provoking them kalandi involvement NA will be out when ashlok in jail.if shlok in single jail means again kirloskar in trouble and image damage..when both ashlok in jail and lovey dovey maybe..image as one won't be that far..as shlok as Aastha feeling his pain and ones pain in jail NA will learn ..loving shlok way if teaching his baba limits slowly in his way of baba principles.
Yes for your addition I'm adding a seperate pic as of postivity and angel which has started and ended in your conclusion.

If not you this post wouldn't have showed up..thanks to you 
And others too.
lachii thumbnail

The day of their life hatred known by all and knew the real relationship,ending by all.

Nafraat ka such...ristha family ka hei do log kha Nahi hey.
Patni ki adhikaar..
Took away ristha of ashlok gave all of family ristha in shlok thareeka, my way.
To,retain Aastha and then shlok Agnihotri mrs Aastha shlok Agnihotri.

Dada ka hand fist.son worried why.? Is it bcoz Aastha broke NA principles...like Anjali what is Aastha going to face wrath of NA
Shlok comes down seeing cake served and dada fist shlok gets worried for NA wrath..I have to bring out from this secure ?

di today the fist scene and shlok's restless made me think like suchi always say, shlok knows niranjan's truth behind the door.  instead of being angry to anjali for making swati go out of his life, a small part of me says, his hate might be a show off as well as his anger that his mother did not stand by him, her kids.  
anjali may be thinking that her kids do not know but in fact they know, hence shlok showing niranjan, niranjan's true ugly face by putting on niranjan's mask.  showing him that this is the hidious face you are hiding from the word because people like niranjan, pretending so perfectly, often fail to see the evilness of thier own face...but i would not assert this point as yet because there is not much evidence shown as yet...

Shlok hearing someone from party attendees of Aastha not respecting elders and doesn't know how to respect elders gets frustrated thinking how can one talk like that about Aastha.
Abhay what a timing says vahini is so good and the proof is she is shlok and baba NA choice.Aastha might have been stuck somewhere and might take time to come.words are easy but intact of Relationships maintaining is tuff.
Shlok: what does Abhay mean ...stuck some where? Yes he is right my thoughts of family happiness is tough.. Tough they are baba words me maintaining in my way is tough.

Everyone was leaving baba has to cut the cake to bring back his mood to normal,
Baba was confident Aastha Bahu will come even I was hoping, and as baba said anajli had brought back Aastha, Baba does know how to manipulate ones emotions..bday gift->Anjali/Aastha.
Aastha Bahu yes she is and baba made her by ehasaan and by his good pretending character.
Aastha sayings sorry for being prey and thank you for ehasaan . Oh my when will this girl learn about  ehasaas and how to protect principles of her. She can't be another avadoot. I need to think to secure her.

Baba words of family happiness and ehasaan are so balanced by one and another .Aastha saying about diffreent angles of shades of a person and baba simling really silli..who is Aastha telling about shades..
Baba must be smiling as his own prey has her own emotions more than my customs of no mayeke.

Cake cutting with baba felt like the knife is anajli cutting the no mayke and baba in between stuck and me along with Aastha with little push of eye glare supported it and will later..Anjali mayke no gift by Aastha mayke choice well did by Aastha as it was my choice.
Yes it was my choice to make you go for your mayeke who needs you more and support them , if not the words of mayke will be left in words.ristha nibhana maintaining is tuff one has to sacrifice selfless. Aastha can't be another anajli to loose relations.

Part 2 down below.

New session of ashlok nafraat/pyaar baba rules.

shlok giving rights of bahu but keeping beti intact.  now biwi and aaj ki nari(that can support herself) left...
lachii thumbnail

Hym matched three times..three diffrent tracks..so love marriage start end later hate marriage start,now nafraat end as all came out..maybe trying to fit in one cell is next..

Customs done,mayake done sending Aastha to kirlosakars.shlok provoking them kalandi involvement NA will be out when ashlok in jail.if shlok in single jail means again kirloskar in trouble and image damage..when both ashlok in jail and lovey dovey maybe..image as one won't be that far..as shlok as Aastha feeling his pain and ones pain in jail NA will learn ..loving shlok way if teaching his baba limits slowly in his way of baba principles.
Yes for your addition I'm adding a seperate pic as of postivity and angel which has started and ended in your conclusion.

If not you this post wouldn't have showed up..thanks to you 
And others too.

so you mean , the hymn was there three times, 
love illusion ended after pachyatap
hate marriage ended with confession 
now hate ended 

di i felt one more thing in the finger snapping scene...

the way anjali looked at him
and the way niranjan slowly started to look up 
the whole scene gave me a feeling,
that once in past when anjali's parents sent niranjan to jail or when he was very young, he may have seen his father snapping finger at anjali shooing her away and hence he used the same, showing his dad i am your shadow...the way anj/NA looked at shlok, it seemed they saw their ugly past in front of them 
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Madhu - lovely post and analysis
the connection with th pics is awesome

yesterday's episode again told us a lot without saying much - EBP Cvs have become an expert
at this ...
i felt that when aastha first tells NA mujhey ijaazat dedey to leave the house, shlok had a 
relieved expression on his face - his anger mounted when she continued with her 
lecture and did not heed his signals - and the accusation of the avdhoot arrest was the last straw

he lashed out at her becuase she did not trust him...
this week will be real interesting to say the least😊
decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As usual awesome analysis and collages...Very nice.
theezy-lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome
lovely post and analysis...
pics are superb...
thnx 4 the pm...
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Post with Awesome Pictures Madhu
abi_niki thumbnail