Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thanks for making this post..as i have always said i will remain loyal to this show. I also understand that Saachi' s character needs to be strong..someone who stood up against prachi's inlaws when they demanded dowry from her...

Secondly, Saachi has never experienced love before.she never gave herself that much time or looking at the no of sacrifices that she has done for the family She hasnt had her share of teenage crushes.

I guess we should give her character a chance.

good point you brought... she was strong with prachi's in - laws... also she is strong when it comes to business but she is weak and emotional when it comes her loved ones... she agreed to sell off land when Aaji blackmailed her😊
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post dear...loved every word of it...
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Bhanu! πŸ€— honestly i missed ur presence here! 😳

okay yes i agree ... but few time back show lost its zest and so now viewers who r watching from d beginning r not finding it that attractive  anymore .. and also story is more dramatic these days ..it lacks the previous fresh factor .. but still we r here coz we love d show i guess! 😊
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Jes, any new show's first 50 or 60 episodes are good because they are planned in the beginning after that the game of TRP starts and channel and every other stake holder starts poking nose in the story line... that is when the show starts moving in all directions.

I was sick and now 2 of my lappys are under repair so not able to be much active ... πŸ€—
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Jes, any new show's first 50 or 60 episodes are good because they are planned in the beginning after that the game of TRP starts and channel and every other stake holder starts poking nose in the story line... that is when the show starts moving in all directions.

I was sick and now 2 of my lappys are under repair so not able to be much active ... πŸ€—

yah agreed Bhabu! but wish shows just don't run so long and keep d story fresh! 😳 though i knw not possible ... hope we get to see good changes in d story! πŸ˜ƒ

awww .. take care Bhanu πŸ€— come back soon .. really miss u when we chat on discussion threads! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Jes,

*stern face*
Excessive quoting and spamming will attract WL raise

πŸ˜†
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
Plusq8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the Jan 7th episode.  A subdued Saachi finally shows some spirit.  She reacted well in the face of adversity.  I like the fact that she didn't get intimated by DV's dad.  Whether YG likes it or not, Saachi has made a lasting impression on him.  Her intelligence, experience and love for DV came through clearly.  I liked it when she said that DV is not for sale and between the two of them she is the one with the upper hand. I guess her fighting spirit is what attracted DV to her initially.  Her need to want to live for herself is beginning to show. 

I still don't get why DV has still not talked to his mother about Saachi. It is always shown that DV is close to his mom and she is his emotional anchor when things go bad.  Why would anybody avoid such an important matter? And why is DV's mom also avoiding asking DV about Saachi?
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
@Plusq8, very nice post.
one valid point you are mentioned. DV and his mom convo has to happen.. previously they showed that he is very close her. now this is a gap
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Jes,

*stern face*
Excessive quoting and spamming will attract WL raise

πŸ˜†

par aisa kyun hai Bhanu? πŸ€” baat kyun nahi kar sakte hum?? yeh kaisa rule hai??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
its not that we cannot talk or deviate into a fun mode but that should not hamper the discussion at hand... if we leave the main discussion and get into chat mode, the objective of the TM to raise a topic will go waste...
and if do excessive quoting as this is ASP based site, the page load will effect.