</div>DV will be DVMan... not DVdas!!😆
<div>
He is a true bookish hero who fights and wins and is an achiever

but trp drives stories...lol
so there can b DVbabu instead of dvman..lol
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bhanu post is different like always and it's with a substance. I would like to see Saachi becoming someone like you...strong and rational.
I don't like or dislike the show...but this is where it lacks now that I don't like it either whereas I used to love it earlier. So for me the show has degraded and Saachi's character has been doomed. 

I really don't see it picking up from here and I still watch it as story is moving ahead now so is watchable...also man is a slave of habit as they say so this habit is taking me now.

I don't want to stop it as once out of this habit then I know I will not be able to come back to it  and if I was to join now as new, this show would never have been selected by me. 
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bhanu... Thank you for the post! Much needed ðŸ˜Š 

I'm very hopeful.. very positive about the show. And yes.. SaRuv are worth watching amidst all the hurdles they face. The show has a lot of potential and I'm sure the writers and CV's will manage to sustain the magic they created in the first place. 

Also.. like mentioned in previous posts - this show is quite realistic in terms of situations they face and how they deal with those situations. According to me... the main story of the show starts NOW. Falling in love is always the easy part ... its sustaining the relationship that is difficult, and in this case, makes for interesting viewing. 

Bottomline, its a drama on Indian Television ... twists and turns toh honge hi. Like you said.. the romance was great... but getting overboard and slightly repetitive. Moreover, it was high time they introduced more characters and brought in the drama element. Altogether its a very well put out package... and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. 

According to me... the characters are very well-etched, despite some flaws here n there. Also, every time I watch an episode and try analyzing it... I feel the writers put a lot of thought into the scenes and how its played out. 

Loving the current track... 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for making this post..as i have always said i will remain loyal to this show. I also understand that Saachi' s character needs to be strong..someone who stood up against prachi's inlaws when they demanded dowry from her...
Secondly, Saachi has never experienced love before.she never gave herself that much time or looking at the no of sacrifices that she has done for the family She hasnt had her share of teenage crushes.

I guess we should give her character a chance.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Adi, so you want DVBabu?
I cannot tolerate . I want only DVMan!!!

Vinee, thank you for the complement... Strong and Rational... I am happy...
And I know how frustrating it is to see the strong female like Saachi flip-flopping... But I have seen people behave different when it comes to their love... So I am giving Saachi all the benefit of doubt.

We know and hear a lot of people complain/talk that life is changed after marriage and it was good during courting phase... The same way here till they get married Saachi will be under great insecurity and pressure because some where in down in her heart, she knows that in practical terms DV may get much better match and she is actually burdening him... that inferiority complex will trigger lot of insecurities in her.

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh thts a great thread Bhanu 😃

I personally believe, Jlz still has potential to run, a good run...Infact m enjoying d show...M glad STORYWISE show is moving...!

My only prob/complain was...Why they made Saachi soo harsh ? Wat was d need... 😕

I mean, as u said, u haven't seen those epis...but i have    throwing ring on DV's face, not even considering him to talk...etc etc

But when i saw last night epj...n for once deleted all those Too harsh Saachi bits, i was actually able to enjoy Saruv hahahaha...MIRACLE!

I can't understand if those 1/2 epis were written by another writer? Those were so Non-Saachi type... 😲 😆
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

@Eksie, I agree with you... Still there is potential and at this moment the actions and reactions of DV family seems to be so realistic in nature

Piu, I have not seen those dramatic episodes so got saved from the heart burn every one is having.
And yeah they are so unlike saachi...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I want DVbabu cum DVman 🤣
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dv's dad is the one who will take this love story forward... loving his acting...