Ishaan's love interest

Posted: 10 years ago
Why do I get a feeling that Ishaan is "innocently" attracted to Urmi.
He was once asked what kind of a girl he wants to marry and he had responded "I want to marry someone like Urmi". He is overly protective of her feelings, making sure that Samrat is showering gifts, love and affection on her.

I feel that later on, this might have a twist in the story. Maybe someone will accuse Urmi and Ishaan to have an affair ----- what do you guys think?
Edited by Purrrfect - 10 years ago
thank god !

😉

You think about it... .   ðŸ˜› I also think the same twist will happen.. . I think that family of samrat thinks that samrat and urmi are not happy with each other..and ishaan and urmi as friend they also don't know that they feels something for each other..and the same story of Parades ...

Everyone see ishaan and urmi in a wrong manner..and then ishaan takes side of urmi and then both fall in love ..

Then the family and every one learns about samrats truth and then remarriage of ishaan and urmi will happen..

WHAT DO YOU THINK ..DO ISHAAN HAVE FEELINGS FOR URMI ..WILL URMI ALSO FEEL SAME WHEN SHE SEE HIS DREAM MAN IN HIM...DO THEY BOTH FALL IN LOVE ...CAN THEY MAKE A LOVELY ROMANTIC COUPLE ..NEW TWIST IN THE STORY ...PLS..TELL YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS...LETS DISCUSS...
Originally posted by Purrrfect

Why do I get a feeling that Ishaan is "innocently" attracted to Urmi.
He was once asked what kind of a girl he wants to marry and he had responded "I want to marry someone like Urmi". He is overly protective of her feelings, making sure that Samrat is showering gifts, love and affection on her.

I feel that later on, this might have a twist in the story. Maybe someone will accuse Urmi and Ishaan to have an affair ----- what do you guys think?

what do you think..discuss with me as a friend na..
Originally posted by kabeerrachna

thank god !

😉

You think about it... .   ðŸ˜› I also think the same twist will happen.. . I think that family of samrat thinks that samrat and urmi are not happy with each other..and ishaan and urmi as friend they also don't know that they feels something for each other..and the same story of Parades ...

Everyone see ishaan and urmi in a wrong manner..and then ishaan takes side of urmi and then both fall in love ..

Then the family and every one learns about samrats truth and then remarriage of ishaan and urmi will happen..

WHAT DO YOU THINK ..DO ISHAAN HAVE FEELINGS FOR URMI ..WILL URMI ALSO FEEL SAME WHEN SHE SEE HIS DREAM MAN IN HIM...DO THEY BOTH FALL IN LOVE ...CAN THEY MAKE A LOVELY ROMANTIC COUPLE ..NEW TWIST IN THE STORY ...PLS..TELL YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS...LETS DISCUSS...

I dont think that will happen... Ya ishaan track will be there... But i dont think urmi will choose... Dont u think it will give wrong msg... Like if the people is not romantic or like u imagined, u can love someone who is like that... If samrat turns a complete black character then i can think this scenario until then i could nt imagine ishaan n urmi... sorry...
Aha! I thought he liked her from the first time he saw her at her house when he gave Urmi the gift! The way he was looking at her..! But now even more so.
Thanks for telling your opinion ...I want to discuss more pls...post your views here... 😉
Actually there is nothing innocent about how Ishaan feels about Urmi.

He is actually the most problematic friend of SamRAt  in this show.

Ishaan seems to live vicariously through SamRAT and is projecting what he feels for Urmi onto SamRAT.

There may or may not be a twist later on but for now Ishaan has done a great disservice to Urmi by making all these excuses for SamRAT and making Urmi think he is better than what he actually is and that in a RAT in reality.
😉
Dont you think ISHAAN AND URMI look cute and sweet together and  rock
together in Doli Armanon Ki..

WHAT IS YOUR SUGGESTION HERE.. WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE A COUPE..
AND IF YOU REMEMBER TOMORROWS EPISODE IS SO NICE ROOTHNA ..MANANA BTW..ISHAAN AND URMI AS TILL NOW THEY ARE GOOD AND ENJOY EACH OTHER..S COMPANY AS GOOD FRIENDS...

Will this friendship change into love ?

lets discuss..with each other..what you think..

Edited by kabeerrachna - 10 years ago
they are in car and song playing backside is tum se hi din hota hai..tum se hi raat aati hai...and when they laugh and give smile to each other..the song playing backside is ..Tode na toote kabhi...jodha ka tumse jud gaya ...😳...ishaan first confused that he should play which song to happy urmi..and atleast he succeses to see smiling urmi...and then he also becomes happy..😆
mindblowing episode of tommorow..

if you like them or may be not ..their episode scene is so funny and a bit romantic..

do you like it..😉
discuss guys..i want to know what is your suggestion or reply for two of my above comments..
😛😛😳