Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal's three-point plan in action??? (Page 2)

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
mansi, love ur hope and positivity for jalal..i really hope cvz do not disappoint us this time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanda12

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Brilliant analysis !!

I feel you have included every possible event in this.

I did not think so much after the episode but after reading this i got my mind working.

BTW.
I still doubt CV's intention, but yes it seems they have got to know the audience do not want Ben more. She ll pack off soon.

Jalal
I think there was a considerable improvement in his portrayal. It ALSO appeared to me that he is thinking something inside on his own. The good thing is that he is back with his spicy leg pulling stuff which he reserves only for his Rajvanshi wife. His expressions in the Tulsi scene and hair oiling scenes were 'DUAL'. Afterall, i was satisfied. He did give certain CLUES that his brain is STILL FUNCTIONAL. LOL.

Keeping short, i am still confused on this shivani, hakim and tejwar drama which is going to unfold soon. And, abul mali's future entry will surely add more political drama in the show, which i ll love, if this happens.

Also, day after day, it seems you, do include a few lines from history in your writeup. It just adds depth.

Reading you after a positive episode is a treat. Keep it up.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksinghgincosreev12skanda12

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
 nice episode, after a long time Embarrassed supereb post Thumbs Up

skanda12

noor2009 Senior Member
noor2009
noor2009

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Hi, great analysis Mansi. But am afraid you give too much credit to Jalal's shatir demaag.  Jalal though is aware of his enemies but is not too much concerned about them. As per the latest spoiler it will be jodha again who will save the day for Jalal. As for maha manga helping benazir, well!!! Maha manga is being cleverly used by Benazir and she doesn't know that benazir is a spy of Abul mali and also abul Mali is all set to go to Agra to complete the job himself. He wouldn't have said that if he had maha manga in her pocket. At the moment hakim is on his brother's side. Now when and how will Rahim put the pieces of letter together...- that is yet to happened and I seriously think that your prediction  about Rahim, Jalal and maha manga is based on  clever acting skills of Rajat rather than jalal's clever mind ( here I mean ekta's jalal and not the original jalal)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lalitha.ksskanda12

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
It was a good episode ad I think the end of this track is nearer 

skanda12

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
your analysis are always good. yesterday episode was good. i think jalal  third eye is watching  everyone last episode. when he was taking banazir his mind his eyes were very aware what she is saying. he sent the messeage to abdualmali i think he wants to know what is doing in his mind also.because hakkim told him past banaziir is also come from abdualmi harem. He is also aware what is maham and adam saying. when jodha says his life maybee danger his eyes is saying he knows it.acc to Z.tv.maham is helping banazir it means all anijalal team is now in Agara.
i like jodha jalal scene yesterday. if jalal knows about the letter  why he said to jodha (Jinahy Whoo apna ajij:::::::)

skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Hello! 
Yesterdays episode was really quite good... and the hug of Jo Ja has been a treat to the eyes after the constant BenJa moments (yuck!) 

i felt that Jalal for some reason did believe Benazir... although i felt he shouldn't have mentioned Jo's name in their conversation... When Ben got close to Jalal! i was almost throwing my shoe at her... 

i feel tomorrow is Ben's last day and i'm hoping Jo saves him... and he understands that Jo never wants to hurt him... and maybe we'll see Rahim will sort out the letter and maybe then we'll have our old Jalal back! 

Hope all is sorted out by tomorrow. Can't wait longer than that!Shocked

Akanksha_33

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashpat

Great analysis as always.
But, I differ in few points. First, I think when jalal talked to benazir about letter and a wadi language. He said I believe u, there are people who does not change their culture or language, just look at Jodha begum. I don't think he was praising benazir mother, he was just giving an example of Jodha (may be to convince benazir that ya it's normal to not forget the culture and I don't doubt u). But, his eyes were saying that he still have doubt.

Second, I doubt cvs would think about three point plan. I dont really have that much trust on their brain. I feel Jalal might know about either Abu mali or letter but not both. 

I so wish your three point plan prediction is true.

I loved mawkish and back hug scene. It was a good episode after Lep and aushadi episode. I hope Tom. Is benazirs last day. More than anything I want jalal and Jodha to know about the reality of letter.

I see your points Ashpat, but still have a hunch that Jalal is being more deliberate than he shows out yet. I think he has a lot up his sleeve.

ashpat

Go to top