i am feeling hopeful again
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rima4ever

thank u a lot for this post
i am feeling hopeful again

Thanks Rima!
Another awesome analysis by u dear πŸ‘

I like ur prediction about Rahim already re reading the letter to Jalaal, i really wish it comes true!! M crossing my fingers for this one!!
Also, i hope we get rid of Ben in the next couple of episodes, m sooo done with her!!
Originally posted by rishbala3018

Another awesome analysis by u dear πŸ‘

I like ur prediction about Rahim already re reading the letter to Jalaal, i really wish it comes true!! M crossing my fingers for this one!!
Also, i hope we get rid of Ben in the next couple of episodes, m sooo done with her!!

Thanks Rishbala!
Mansi, great analysis of nice episode we've seen after long!πŸ‘πŸ‘ What made the episode great was it seems Jalal knows all the game Mali is playing. And me too thought she was avoiding to discuss about his life being in danger with Jodha.

Hmm you've made a great point Mansi. So you think Rahim already read the letter to Jalal? That will be great na.😊 And the spoiler on Maham helping Ben confused me a bit. Because don't think she'll help Ben if she knew it was to kill Jalal, its all to make Jalal have her in bed to make Jodha jealous.πŸ˜•
good analysis again , Mansi. even i loved yest's episode, not for the way it was shown, but for the reason, that Rajat's injury seems to be healed. Rajat as Jalal seems to be back throughout the episode, else in last few days i was not sure Rajat himself is shooting all the scenes. His injury must be causing him bad pain, that even his expressions were improper in last week. but anyway, now it seems we can get original Rajat and so our Jalal back and so i hope to get to watch missing chemistry btw akDha very soon.

so back to episode.. Jalal with Ben. amezing expressions on his face. his face showing something while his eyes talking a diff language. This guy does magic on screen when he uses his eyes. whatever he was talking to Ben, he not once met his eyes with hers, else even Ben would have understood, he has not accepted her story. and when she tries to get close to him, he simply tells her to leave and then the way looks at her , his eyes speak a volume. I don't think he knows truth abt Ben , but yes, he is surely suspecting her and trying to calculate if and how she can be danger to his life if his suspestions r true. Let's see if my guess is right.

and Jalal with Jo in both scenes. the way he is protecting her, not from fear but even from questions that may arise from her family. after his talks with Ben, he is wondering in garden lost in his own thoughts, when shivani sees him and stops him. and so calculated he is, that he seems to make plan right there one of jalaofy Jo and another of letting Shivani know abt BEn so that she won't be shocked if she comes to know from outside, and be upset for Jo and so Jo is saved from embaressment. coz i felt , he wasn't thinking of joining them, till Shivani stops him, but once he gets the opportunity, he uses it to his benefit. very smart, Jalal..

even while he refuses Shivani , the permission to visit the temple, i felt he was caring like he would have been for his own lil sister (if there would have been any) that she should not be hurt being related to him. so even i think he is well aware that some plot has been made against him and other's related to him can be used as pawns so as to make him pay with his life. and so he refuses to let her go to temple, else there was no need to stop her. he could have sent her with Mansing and few of his 'Khaas' army who can protect shivani.

anyway, loved the way he was teasing Jo. I think even if Jo is finding the ways to tell Jalal abt Shareef's warning, Jalal is already aware of her visit to shareef and their convo. May be the man who takes her to shareef will be Jalal's secret agent keeping watch on all his enemies and protecting his own. and so he took Jo to shareef , listened their convo, and told it to Jalal. and So Jalal knows her fears well. but what make me smile, was that massage scene. Jalal was actually lying in Jo's lap  (i remembered Amer's massage and that aahh ohhh scene), and she too seems to be enjoying till he mentions Ben. and later when she pushes him away, for a sec he is angry that she again pushed him away, and so directly tells her that she was the one he trusted who pushed him away from her. but yes, he is alerted by her fear and so keeping his eyes on her so that his Begum should not do something stupid, that later he would be repenting for.

even later in that Tulsi pooja scene , before she hugs him , his eyes speak a different language. but when she hugs him, there is alert in his eyes. alert of her fear, control for his wish to hug her back and protect her, and alert that his enemies not watching them to get idea that Jalal or Jodha r aware of some uncertain danger.

Jalal was really sharp and back to original yest and it certainly seems to make everybody else's performance go up. Chemistry btw AkDha seems to come back.

same with AK and MA. i agree with u mansi, that even i felt JAlal was calculating with them and keeping them offguard of his thoughts, plans and knowledge.

precap, i m bit confused. Jo seems to be his imagination , still pushing her like that with such angry expression? what can be actual scene there?
Edited by sweet_diksha - 10 years ago
Mansi very interesting take about Jalal's body language and how he might b hving some secret plan against this Benazir πŸ‘πŸ‘.. But u know its only our wishful thinking because CVs hv no such plan to show Jalal in intelligent light anytime soon ... I can bet that Jodha will b the hero at the end of this track saving Jalal from this vishkanya ...

I felt Jalal genuinely believed Benazir's lie about her hindu mother or else he would hv never given example of Jodha's religion and then sent the letter to its proper address .. Its actually very dumb of Jalal to so easily believe Benazir's words when he never believed Jodha so easily at one go on several occasions πŸ˜’... Even now when Jodha is repeatedly telling Jalal about his life in danger , he is not taking her seriously but he was quick to believe Benazir .. sighh ... Also I dint like the way Jalal gave those mesmerising dialogues to Benazir when she came close to him .. There was no Jodha present , so then why show such scenes ..  If Jalal had no feelings for Jodha yet  , then such scenes were fine but now that we know he has something for Jodha which is special , then why show such scenes of Jalal feeling lusty for Benazir's husn 🀒🀒...

Jalal taking tel-malish on his head from Jodha was a cute scene but to me it looked a bit disjointed since only till now there was so much tension between both with Jalal still holding grudge towards Jodha for the night and Jodha not liking Jalal's proximity towards Benazir but the tel-malish scene looked as if all is well between Jalal-Jodha and nothing really happened ...Good thing here was at least Jalal mentioned about the famous push that night and even Jodha mentioned about her displeasure over Benazir indirectly .. I wish this conversation would hv gone beyond their sarcasm but CVs want to drag it .. so well πŸ˜”

Anyways these were the things I disliked , but what I loved was Jalal and Jodha's first back hug ☺️☺️☺️... Finally Jodha showed her protective side as a wife and hugged Jalal out of fear to protect him πŸ˜³.. Even Jalal looked surprised as well as overwhelmed for a while πŸ˜³.. The back hug was very well executed and Paridhi did well here showing her possessive side as a wife for the first time  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Apart from the back hug scene , the episode was sort of ok for me as too many tracks r happening and I see no conclusion yet to any of the tracks which is a big put off for me ..  I dont see Jalal anyway hving doubts on this Benazir despite the warnings from Jodha and Mirza ... And now this whole Shivani and Mirza angle with Shivani in love with the servant indicates that future track will concentrate on this whole Shivani marriage which can further bring misunderstandings between Jalal and Jodha even after Ben issue is resolved πŸ˜”.. So somewhere I m not too excited about this Shivani track either ... I would hv preferred if this track was brought later on after Jalal-Jodha love track had come to its confession climax ... All these random tracks r actually hindering the progress of main love track which is my biggest issue ...
btw Jo surprised me yest. this was the same Jo who hated JAlal and Mughals and was dead against the marriage with him. But yest she was teasing Mirza abt shivani and seems ok if he wants her. i felt she might object, but no. now since she has accepted her relationship with Jalal , so he is ok with Mirza liking her sis?
Originally posted by skanda12

Breaking News:

It seems there's a new spoiler that suggests Ben will try to kill Jalal and Maham will try to help her -  even as Jodha realises her concern for Jalal is actually love!

This sort of confirms my theory that Jalal is getting ready on both fronts simultaneously - to expose Ben and to expose Maham. I feel sure of my prediction that maybe Jalal already knows of both issues - the Abul Mali plot via Ben ... and the Jodha paigam misreading by Maham, pieced together already by Rahim perhaps and already told to Jalal?

Both Ben and Maham may be exposed together?

if it happens then i vl b the happiest person on earth..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Abie10

Mansi, great analysis of nice episode we've seen after long!πŸ‘πŸ‘ What made the episode great was it seems Jalal knows all the game Mali is playing. And me too thought she was avoiding to discuss about his life being in danger with Jodha.

Hmm you've made a great point Mansi. So you think Rahim already read the letter to Jalal? That will be great na.😊 And the spoiler on Maham helping Ben confused me a bit. Because don't think she'll help Ben if she knew it was to kill Jalal, its all to make Jalal have her in bed to make Jodha jealous.πŸ˜•

Just making some guesses Abie. Not sure how it will pan out ... hoping of the best!