Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: noor2009

Hi, great analysis Mansi. But am afraid you give too much credit to Jalal's shatir demaag.  Jalal though is aware of his enemies but is not too much concerned about them. As per the latest spoiler it will be jodha again who will save the day for Jalal. As for maha manga helping benazir, well!!! Maha manga is being cleverly used by Benazir and she doesn't know that benazir is a spy of Abul mali and also abul Mali is all set to go to Agra to complete the job himself. He wouldn't have said that if he had maha manga in her pocket. At the moment hakim is on his brother's side. Now when and how will Rahim put the pieces of letter together...- that is yet to happened and I seriously think that your prediction  about Rahim, Jalal and maha manga is based on  clever acting skills of Rajat rather than jalal's clever mind ( here I mean ekta's jalal and not the original jalal)

Hi Noor, I understand your point but I want to stick by my belief that Jalal is using his shaatir dimaag this time. Let's wait and see ...
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

It was a good episode ad I think the end of this track is nearer 

Hope so Nandini!😛😉
baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice analysis...😃
Yesterday's episode was far better than the whole of last week! Both the Jalal-Jo scenes were a treat to watch..Jalal hasn't really moved on from that night's events when it comes to Jo, when he said that the person whom he was close to had pushed him away it did look that way...could be the way you said also!
The only thing in Jo's mind yesterday has been Jalal's life being in danger..loved it and the hug😳
As for the Ben-Jalal scene, I really hope he hasn't believed her n has a plan..😕
Lets hope that your predictions come true..though I doubt the CVs use their brain so much..and the precap does'nt fit if he knows the truth about the letter na..🤔

skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

your analysis are always good. yesterday episode was good. i think jalal  third eye is watching  everyone last episode. when he was taking banazir his mind his eyes were very aware what she is saying. he sent the messeage to abdualmali i think he wants to know what is doing in his mind also.because hakkim told him past banaziir is also come from abdualmi harem. He is also aware what is maham and adam saying. when jodha says his life maybee danger his eyes is saying he knows it.acc to Z.tv.maham is helping banazir it means all anijalal team is now in Agara.

i like jodha jalal scene yesterday. if jalal knows about the letter  why he said to jodha (Jinahy Whoo apna ajij:::::::)

Nice point Ayushi about Jalal ka third eye!😃
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi003

wow..it's just as awesome as the episode was.. very plausible write up mansi..and I will be immensely happy, if your predictions come true, I for now not keeping my hopes very high, see with the non stop 15 days crap fest where I am reduced to, still fear to hope much..😕

The malish scene was just fantabulous, and surprisingly y'day jalal was lying on her lap, wow.. quite a improvement,,isn't it..Both seemed very comfortable..😃

And the back hug was just icing on the cake, loved Jalal's expression so much....amused, surprised, shocked, happy, naughty, and what not..and how adorably jo also closed her eyes out of fear of loosing her Teda shahensha..😳😳

I hope cvs restore the Jalal's character, all will be perfect then..😊

Yes the Jalal hug of Jodha was good (in that spurning scene, but the Jodha hug of Jalal was awesome!😃
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gem12

Awesome analysis... ..And I agree with you mostly... when I read ur posts I was like so happy ..kash ye hota..such main jalal ko itna smart diakte...but again am pretty confused with  yesterdays track...at times I feel jallu is playing with everyone..and attimes I feel that he was least bothered and enjoying teasing jo n making her jealous...

When jo said that his life is in danger he was so calm and tried to make jo jealous...and again he still remembers that fateful n8... he says whom I believed and trusted has thrown me out of her life...he is hurt and still he is longing for jo's care n love... at the same time he tries his best not to think of jo and avoid her..but something is pulling him towards jo...still after this much humiliation he still runs behind her..he feels happy when he is with jo..but he is not realizing it he loves her..at the same time he is hurt and so his so called ego..he wants revenge also..r8 now he is caught between love n revenge...one cud see the passion in his eyes for jo when he was happily lying on her lap and enjoying it and near tulsi plant also how he was admiring her with passion... but the moment when he had witnessed jo worrying and when she hugged him...its was like he was so shocked to c jo..one thing is sure that hug was not of passion and love..but something jo is really scared of and hugged him..and y did she hug him..his looks were like shooting 1000 questions to jo..what happ..wat made u u to hug me..y the hell are u scared...etc..some whr he is happy..but not to the extent..but  again I was shocked jodha is desperate to talk to him..but he brushed  it off by pulling her leg...and teasing infront of shivani n moti...

The way jalal looked & was giving suspicious looks to ben when tried to get close to him and when she was giving the reason and when she left..i too felt some where he was not that fool to believe her dramas...but again dear we go and rewind back past scenes infact he was the one who believed blindly & acted all foolish...if yesterday's jalal is the one who was in amer then il agree with you..but now days his brain stopped functioning...and just busy in jallofying jodha...

I agree with you jalal knows his life is in danger..but he is not that serious...he believes in only one funda..nobody has the guts to face him and fight with him.. and truth is no one has the guts to face him bodly except jodha and hamida banu..so that's y all are playing with his emotions and trying  to back stab him...by acting all lovely shovly..

At this point I seriously doubt he il suspect anyone..may be he suspect ben but not fully ...partially... R8 now his only aim is to give sweet toruture to jodha...

And coming to precap I don't think jallu's acting..he was all drunk..and he imagines jo and her insult..he repeated it thinking ben as jo..but after this again two chances ... ben may attack jalal the next moment or  jallu m8 leave the Jashan...I think more chances for the second one..coz r8 now no one has the clue about ben being vihskanya... still no one cracked that puzzle... coz in this jashan only mens are allowed in such case all mens including hakim will be thr ...and jo il be thr in her harem...so logically I don't find any logic that ben il attack jallu toda  difficult hain..i think after this insult ben will be in revenge mode to attack and kill jallu...how jo il find bens reality and how she il save jallu is a big ?????? only cv's no's answer to this question..

I seriously doubt the way they are dragging they will end this ben track by this weekend...now another funda is even abul mail is going to attack on agra...b4 that jodha's bro will come n help jallu once again if abul attacks jalal... so main todi nahi bohot confused hoon... seriously doubt jalal acting smart..his biggest weakness is he believes everyone blindly...  

And todays epi is full of revenge...planning plotting...etc... one thing is sure today its gonna be ben n jalal..better to skip it...

Gem we are all just guessing. None of us kknows what is to happen next. I just hope the Creatives know what is to come next! Sometimes iit looks like even they don't know. Yesterday's epi gave me some small hopes again so I went back to my positive expectation mode. If things don't happen as I expect I am ready for a fall again on my back side!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

mansi, I still think either Jalaal knows about letter truth or BEN is the one who came to kill him ( not Vishkanya) ...I don't think CVS can show that much twist ...

I still feel in malish scene we can see Jalaal back who enjoys getting attention from jodha.. How comfortably he sleep on her lash and gets malish with Shivani as a cupid.. But with JJ conversation i still feel jalaal had not forgotten the pain Jodha pushing him " THAT NIGHT" .. I still feel so letter truth didn't came out..

Jalaal-BEN scene we can clearly see jalaal not at all interested in BEN nor her story..

So Is Jodha ready for Hakim-shivani marriage ?

Good to see Jodha worrying about Jalaal's life whole day and trying to talk to him & want his to take this matter seriously that someone among them only trying to kill him...

At Tulsi puja jodha is praying for welfare of whole family & particularly for jalaal's life.. The Back HUG of Jodha shows how much protective she is to Jalaal , and I can sense she is going to hurt in BEN-Jalaal fight.

Abuli mali is a BIG FLOP, neither he has looks, not acting up to mark as a VILLAN, even adham & shariff are better than him..

IS MAHAM KNOW BENAZIR VISHKANYA ? WHY IS SHE ALLWAYS AFTER JODHA ?

I  sincerely want  Ruqu to question MA before jalaal & HB that she only gave BEN as a gift to Jalaal ... So MA know BEN is vishkanya ?

I surely want MA after Ruqu instead of Jodha sometime...
Give some time to JJ  love story to develop...

here I think Jodha will be ready for Hakim-Shivani alliance, but when Jalal hears from Shivani that she prefers tejwant jalal may give tejwant some title or job and thus allow Shivani to marry him which may make Hakim upset. This is my hunch!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreev12

Mansi: gr8 analysis once again! 👏
This post was just like 'U spoke/pen down my mind, my views ..." here ...🤗
IYesday I saw that CVs are tryng to correct/improve Jalal's char portrayal (which they somehow failed in last few epis) so that show is back to normal ...

I do agree with you ... epi was considerably far btr than the last few filler ones ...
By observing Jalal carefully it ll lv us guessing  that he smelled somethng fishy abt ben & his life in khatra ...somethng more abt reality of Jodha's ltr ...
the 3 point plan stuff looks absly rt ...

I think jalal have alrdy knw the reality of jodha's paigam n then after that he mt start renovating ambe maa temple & tejwar mt come to agra in that renovation team! lets c how it unfolds.

Overall a very good analysis!

Thanks for the vote of confidence Sree! Let's see how it works out!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

How I wish what u Sid could come true but remember we all thought the same in the divorce case n jalal didn't have an ace up his sleeve. I think he is shown as becoming too complacent when it comes to his enemies . I think he believed Ben when she did her nautanki. I don't trust jalal to have a agenda up his sleeve after watching the episodes of past few months. He is still as clueless as he was earlier.

Yes I know, there are lots of reasons why my theory may not come true. But I just like to keep myself positive and hope for the best. You cannot keep me down for very long!😃
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: baubles

Nice analysis...😃

Yesterday's episode was far better than the whole of last week! Both the Jalal-Jo scenes were a treat to watch..Jalal hasn't really moved on from that night's events when it comes to Jo, when he said that the person whom he was close to had pushed him away it did look that way...could be the way you said also!
The only thing in Jo's mind yesterday has been Jalal's life being in danger..loved it and the hug😳
As for the Ben-Jalal scene, I really hope he hasn't believed her n has a plan..😕
Lets hope that your predictions come true..though I doubt the CVs use their brain so much..and the precap does'nt fit if he knows the truth about the letter na..🤔

As long as one part of me thinks Jalal could be very clever and calculated in this whole issue, I am unable to take anything he says at face value. Itt always looks like there's some double meaning. I could be totally wrong - but then I could be right also. So no other choice buut to wait and see!