Frequent Posters

ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
 nice episode, after a long time 😳 supereb post 👍🏼
noor2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, great analysis Mansi. But am afraid you give too much credit to Jalal's shatir demaag.  Jalal though is aware of his enemies but is not too much concerned about them. As per the latest spoiler it will be jodha again who will save the day for Jalal. As for maha manga helping benazir, well!!! Maha manga is being cleverly used by Benazir and she doesn't know that benazir is a spy of Abul mali and also abul Mali is all set to go to Agra to complete the job himself. He wouldn't have said that if he had maha manga in her pocket. At the moment hakim is on his brother's side. Now when and how will Rahim put the pieces of letter together...- that is yet to happened and I seriously think that your prediction  about Rahim, Jalal and maha manga is based on  clever acting skills of Rajat rather than jalal's clever mind ( here I mean ekta's jalal and not the original jalal)
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was a good episode ad I think the end of this track is nearer 
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
your analysis are always good. yesterday episode was good. i think jalal  third eye is watching  everyone last episode. when he was taking banazir his mind his eyes were very aware what she is saying. he sent the messeage to abdualmali i think he wants to know what is doing in his mind also.because hakkim told him past banaziir is also come from abdualmi harem. He is also aware what is maham and adam saying. when jodha says his life maybee danger his eyes is saying he knows it.acc to Z.tv.maham is helping banazir it means all anijalal team is now in Agara.
i like jodha jalal scene yesterday. if jalal knows about the letter  why he said to jodha (Jinahy Whoo apna ajij:::::::)
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Akanksha_33

Hello! 

Yesterdays episode was really quite good... and the hug of Jo Ja has been a treat to the eyes after the constant BenJa moments (yuck!) 

i felt that Jalal for some reason did believe Benazir... although i felt he shouldn't have mentioned Jo's name in their conversation... When Ben got close to Jalal! i was almost throwing my shoe at her... 

i feel tomorrow is Ben's last day and i'm hoping Jo saves him... and he understands that Jo never wants to hurt him... and maybe we'll see Rahim will sort out the letter and maybe then we'll have our old Jalal back! 

Hope all is sorted out by tomorrow. Can't wait longer than that!😲
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashpat

Great analysis as always.

But, I differ in few points. First, I think when jalal talked to benazir about letter and a wadi language. He said I believe u, there are people who does not change their culture or language, just look at Jodha begum. I don't think he was praising benazir mother, he was just giving an example of Jodha (may be to convince benazir that ya it's normal to not forget the culture and I don't doubt u). But, his eyes were saying that he still have doubt.

Second, I doubt cvs would think about three point plan. I dont really have that much trust on their brain. I feel Jalal might know about either Abu mali or letter but not both. 

I so wish your three point plan prediction is true.

I loved mawkish and back hug scene. It was a good episode after Lep and aushadi episode. I hope Tom. Is benazirs last day. More than anything I want jalal and Jodha to know about the reality of letter.

I see your points Ashpat, but still have a hunch that Jalal is being more deliberate than he shows out yet. I think he has a lot up his sleeve.
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prejudiced

Fantastic analysis.

Seeing the episode today, it seemed to be that perhaps Jalaal is up to something.
He deliberately sent out Benazir's letter. Also as u pointed out he prevented Jodha from broaching the topic about his life being in danger.

Jalaal was a pleasant surprise today...Also made it clear that he did not "forget" abt the night.

He did not yield to Benazir's moves...and as Lashy pointed he kind of seemed disinterested.

I could be wrong but going by today's episode  it looks like Jalaal is not in the la-la land as we had assumed last week.

Also it looks like they shot these scenes early last week following which the promo was released. Which means the script should've been sealed atleast a couple of days prior to that. So I doubt this is a change due to the calls... But even otherwise am sure the creative team would've gotten the message loud and clear that we just did not like what was slapped at us last couple of weeks.

You could be right! Our shouting at the Creatives may have coincided with their own being fed up with their faltoo track!
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanda12

Hope all is sorted out by tomorrow. Can't wait longer than that!😲

Ikr... i am very tensed... when will this Ben exit... and how dramatic is her exit... 😕
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow..it's just as awesome as the episode was.. very plausible write up mansi..and I will be immensely happy, if your predictions come true, I for now not keeping my hopes very high, see with the non stop 15 days crap fest where I am reduced to, still fear to hope much..😕

The malish scene was just fantabulous, and surprisingly y'day jalal was lying on her lap, wow.. quite a improvement,,isn't it..Both seemed very comfortable..😃

And the back hug was just icing on the cake, loved Jalal's expression so much....amused, surprised, shocked, happy, naughty, and what not..and how adorably jo also closed her eyes out of fear of loosing her Teda shahensha..😳😳

I hope cvs restore the Jalal's character, all will be perfect then..😊
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Awesome analysis... ..And I agree with you mostly... when I read ur posts I was like so happy ..kash ye hota..such main jalal ko itna smart diakte...but again am pretty confused with  yesterdays track...at times I feel jallu is playing with everyone..and attimes I feel that he was least bothered and enjoying teasing jo n making her jealous...

When jo said that his life is in danger he was so calm and tried to make jo jealous...and again he still remembers that fateful n8... he says whom I believed and trusted has thrown me out of her life...he is hurt and still he is longing for jo's care n love... at the same time he tries his best not to think of jo and avoid her..but something is pulling him towards jo...still after this much humiliation he still runs behind her..he feels happy when he is with jo..but he is not realizing it he loves her..at the same time he is hurt and so his so called ego..he wants revenge also..r8 now he is caught between love n revenge...one cud see the passion in his eyes for jo when he was happily lying on her lap and enjoying it and near tulsi plant also how he was admiring her with passion... but the moment when he had witnessed jo worrying and when she hugged him...its was like he was so shocked to c jo..one thing is sure that hug was not of passion and love..but something jo is really scared of and hugged him..and y did she hug him..his looks were like shooting 1000 questions to jo..what happ..wat made u u to hug me..y the hell are u scared...etc..some whr he is happy..but not to the extent..but  again I was shocked jodha is desperate to talk to him..but he brushed  it off by pulling her leg...and teasing infront of shivani n moti...

The way jalal looked & was giving suspicious looks to ben when tried to get close to him and when she was giving the reason and when she left..i too felt some where he was not that fool to believe her dramas...but again dear we go and rewind back past scenes infact he was the one who believed blindly & acted all foolish...if yesterday's jalal is the one who was in amer then il agree with you..but now days his brain stopped functioning...and just busy in jallofying jodha...

I agree with you jalal knows his life is in danger..but he is not that serious...he believes in only one funda..nobody has the guts to face him and fight with him.. and truth is no one has the guts to face him bodly except jodha and hamida banu..so that's y all are playing with his emotions and trying  to back stab him...by acting all lovely shovly..

At this point I seriously doubt he il suspect anyone..may be he suspect ben but not fully ...partially... R8 now his only aim is to give sweet toruture to jodha...

And coming to precap I don't think jallu's acting..he was all drunk..and he imagines jo and her insult..he repeated it thinking ben as jo..but after this again two chances ... ben may attack jalal the next moment or  jallu m8 leave the Jashan...I think more chances for the second one..coz r8 now no one has the clue about ben being vihskanya... still no one cracked that puzzle... coz in this jashan only mens are allowed in such case all mens including hakim will be thr ...and jo il be thr in her harem...so logically I don't find any logic that ben il attack jallu toda  difficult hain..i think after this insult ben will be in revenge mode to attack and kill jallu...how jo il find bens reality and how she il save jallu is a big ?????? only cv's no's answer to this question..

I seriously doubt the way they are dragging they will end this ben track by this weekend...now another funda is even abul mail is going to attack on agra...b4 that jodha's bro will come n help jallu once again if abul attacks jalal... so main todi nahi bohot confused hoon... seriously doubt jalal acting smart..his biggest weakness is he believes everyone blindly...  

And todays epi is full of revenge...planning plotting...etc... one thing is sure today its gonna be ben n jalal..better to skip it...