what if? (Page 2)

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

OH MY... 
nope i don't think soo... he won't do that... he may go and help her up... that's it... nothing else... and maybe than Benazir might bite him... and Jodha will come in the middle... 
Aakansha get ready...This is what exactly what will happen now...Foolish Jodha will save him ...

and she'll hurt herself! and then hopefully Jalal's head begins to function! Angry Iss Jalal ka kya hoga Ela? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

OH MY... 
nope i don't think soo... he won't do that... he may go and help her up... that's it... nothing else... and maybe than Benazir might bite him... and Jodha will come in the middle... 
Aakansha get ready...This is what exactly what will happen now...Foolish Jodha will save him ...

and she'll hurt herself! and then hopefully Jalal's head begins to function! Angry Iss Jalal ka kya hoga Ela? 
Kuch nahi hoga...He will be forgiven easily by her...

Akanksha_33

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

OH MY... 

Ela? will Jalal proposes to  Ben? I'm realy scared about how he'll redeem himself if he proposes to her by any chance! 

Edited by Akanksha_33 - 06 January 2014 at 10:25pm

elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

OH MY... 

Ela? will Jalal proposes to  Ben? I'm realy scared about how he'll redeem himself if he proposes to her by any chance! 
Yes he might...but why are you bothered abt his redemption?

Akanksha_33

...Renu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Renu...
...Renu...

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
if at all this happen am not worried about it becoz right  now am in the mood of "let this guy do what ever he want ...i lost my hope on him " ..am  ready to face what ever stupid act  he do ... 

elasingh

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged

OH MY... 

Yes he might...but why are you bothered abt his redemption?

Because then Jalal will fall in everyones eyes... and if not everyone's then mine for sure... coz it will be too much 

elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Aakansha he had already fallen from my eyes so I always expect the worst from him...LOL

Edited by elasingh - 07 January 2014 at 1:06am

Akanksha_33

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Aakansha he had already fallen from my eyes so I always expect the worst from him...LOL 

Yup that's true... but we can expect something nice... oh how i'm dying for old Jalal! 

This new one is annoying ! Angry

elasingh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index