vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was just thinking what if after pushing ben he feels sorry n frustrated at not being able to get jodha out of her mind and as a result gets close to ben as a ego boost or thinks of begumofying her to get jodha out of his head and hurt her? I mean he is hurt n angry n frustrated so it could happen spec. As meghna hasnt stopped shooting yet. What more can they show her doing? What do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

I was just thinking what if after pushing ben he feels sorry n frustrated at not being able to get jodha out of her mind and as a result gets close to ben as a ego boost or thinks of begumofying her to get jodha out of his head and hurt her? I mean he is hurt n angry n frustrated so it could happen spec. As meghna hasnt stopped shooting yet. What more can they show her doing? What do u guys think?

to zee tv pe t sunami ayega.volcano phatega.bhoom
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OH MY... 
nope i don't think soo... he won't do that... he may go and help her up... that's it... nothing else... and maybe than Benazir might bite him... and Jodha will come in the middle... 
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😲 Nooo plsss 
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh bhi acchi excuse hai...😆...If you are jilted in love , it is all right to spend night with some one else...😊...but this is exactly what they are going to show...
preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nahi ... Plz have mercy on the zee staff they will not be able to take any more call from JA fans ðŸ˜†... Ppl will bombard them with calls again.
 Now that Abu Mali is coming to Agra she can return to his services and that way continue shooting no issues ðŸ˜‰
Edited by preeti.r - 10 years ago
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😡 fir toh strike hoga ...yeh ekta kya chahti h ...uff...after so long of waiting m seeing such a nyc serial and she is spoiling it too...let jallu marry ben...nw I dnt care let d cvz do wat dey want... trp will be high...argghhh ...Edited by indudolai - 10 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akanksha_33

OH MY... 

nope i don't think soo... he won't do that... he may go and help her up... that's it... nothing else... and maybe than Benazir might bite him... and Jodha will come in the middle... 

Aakansha get ready...This is what exactly what will happen now...Foolish Jodha will save him ...
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Aakansha get ready...This is what exactly what will happen now...Foolish Jodha will save him ...

and she'll hurt herself! and then hopefully Jalal's head begins to function! ðŸ˜¡ Iss Jalal ka kya hoga Ela? 
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akanksha_33

and she'll hurt herself! and then hopefully Jalal's head begins to function! ðŸ˜¡ Iss Jalal ka kya hoga Ela? 

Kuch nahi hoga...He will be forgiven easily by her...