Just gushing about yesterdays episode!

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 OMG! I have nothing other to gush about yesterday's episode, I mean it was so welly shot. 
So now we, know that Rudra, is not so innocent as he looks! Laila as Ankita Sharma, was a very good choice from the PH. She is playing her role very well. Looks like she & Rudra share a past. I only thing I didnt like was Ankita's hair. I wish they made it straight instead of giving it all that frizz.

And Ashish is one hot, good looking man! God, that black kurta made him look like some dream man! Tv actors always seem to sizzle and scorch our screens by wearing black and white. 

The whole concept of the show being based on the BSD is pretty cool. As I've always found guns and hot running men very interesting to watch.  Rudra's brain runs like a bullet train, I wonder how he manages to notice to detail about his enemy. 

Sanaya was just beautiful and did a beautiful job. I really liked the part where she was twirling around in the shaadi joda.

The Thakur-Thakurani part was just hilarious for me.😆 I guess they plan to show a young couple romance and also an old one. 

But on a serious note, I seem suspicious of Thakurani's past. I wonder what she has in store for us.

Can't wait for tonight, as it wll give us a deeper thought of what actually Thakur is doing. Wonder what happens to Bindi.

Share your views. 

Nisha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I liked Laila's entry and the LaiRud scene. It was scorching hot and Ankita looked very beautiful.

That man looked like a dream in that black kurta. ðŸ˜³ I can't stop gushing over him. ðŸ˜†
Men in uniform are my Achilles' heel. The brooding Rudra just makes it all the more better. 

I liked the scene where Paro twirled around too! The BG score totally went with the scene! 

Thakur-Thakurain look like they do have a lot of love in their relationship. Just as long as Thakurain doesn't meddle with Thakur's other affairs. 😛  Do you think she's completely oblivious to what he does? 

Binduri is gonna be drowned by Thakur/his men according to precap.  I wish she lives.