DianaPrince IF-Sizzlerz
DianaPrince
DianaPrince

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _YoU_KnOw_WhO

Originally posted by LadyDabangg

What will happen?

Baby rohit will grow up.
Exotic mama will be fed up with krissh leaving her each time to save people.
She will run away with unemployed G.one
as he has loads of Free time.
Baby Rohit will be sad and will decide to take revenge
he will grow up and become villain of the story
and then jaadu will come back and save the day Day Dreaming

jaadu will be dead by then!!!so many generations

how about a witch with a jharu

many actresses have already been indulging in plastic surgeries to fit in the role 
-koena,minissha,kat,PC
latest to join is anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_YoU_KnOw_WhO

DianaPrince IF-Sizzlerz
DianaPrince
DianaPrince

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiLovesShreya

Pass this to RR.. Obviously not for free.. atleast for a few Crores..!!Wink i dont thing he has this much in mind..LOL
LOLLOL
would love to

just tell me how to contact himWinkLOL

AbhiLovesShreya

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HappyMelody

You know I was wondering why KJo didn't even ask about those SRK rumours on Sunday. He brought SRK up with Salman, Aamir but not her and it was puzzling to me

Plus he didn't spare Deepika and asked her a lot of RK questions. But why not PC is what bugs me. Maybe he didn't want to upset Gauri but still...

Is it just obvious to me why he wouldn't bring up the affair rumors? What difference would it have made even if he had bought it up? I remember reading various discussions even before the show aired about how even if the topic would be bought up Priyanka would obviously deny it and how Karan would definitely bring it up to clear SRK's image etc.

The fact remains that both Priyanka and SRK have already commented and denied it so many times. When they have done that and still particular people on this forum refuse to take their word, then why would her repeating the same thing be of much more importance on KWK? (which according to everyone on this forum is a non-classy show supposedly)

Even though SRK is so close to Karan, he has still dragged his name in controversial ways in both Salman and Aamir episodes. Why? Coz there's obvious truth to it. Same goes with him asking about Rabir to Deepika. The affair is a rumor and SRK has denied it. Why would Karan bring up a rumor that has finally died down?
Sophz Goldie
Sophz
Sophz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

You know I was wondering why KJo didn't even ask about those SRK rumours on Sunday. He brought SRK up with Salman, Aamir but not her and it was puzzling to me

Plus he didn't spare Deepika and asked her a lot of RK questions. But why not PC is what bugs me. Maybe he didn't want to upset Gauri but still...

Is it just obvious to me why he wouldn't bring up the affair rumors? What difference would it have made even if he had bought it up? I remember reading various discussions even before the show aired about how even if the topic would be bought up Priyanka would obviously deny it and how Karan would definitely bring it up to clear SRK's image etc.

The fact remains that both Priyanka and SRK have already commented and denied it so many times. When they have done that and still particular people on this forum refuse to take their word, then why would her repeating the same thing be of much more importance on KWK? (which according to everyone on this forum is a non-classy show supposedly) 

Even though SRK is so close to Karan, he has still dragged his name in controversial ways in both Salman and Aamir episodes. Why? Coz there's obvious truth to it. Same goes with him asking about Rabir to Deepika. The affair is a rumor and SRK has denied it. Why would Karan bring up a rumor that has finally died down? 

Because its Koffee with Karan? he grills everyone about their sex life and rumors. It's only fair he brings this one up too. It doesn't matter whether it was true or not he should've at least addressed it. 

It was fishy that he didn't even bring up their "fight". The fact that they didn't bring it up raised many eyebrows not that many people didn't already believe the rumor. It's too obvious.

FakeLove

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Buahahahaha.  I didnt even know shahid dated Pc till this show.. hahahaha

srk- pc denied so kjo will take their words for it.. hahahaha.. kjo keep asking when ppl denying..

u see, abt srk-pc affair /marriage is so sensitive to Kjo himself.. as i said conflict of interest. 

Sophz

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _YoU_KnOw_WhO

What will happen?

Baby rohit will grow up.
Exotic mama will be fed up with krissh leaving her each time to save people.
She will run away with unemployed G.one
as he has loads of Free time.
Baby Rohit will be sad and will decide to take revenge
he will grow up and become villain of the story
and then jaadu will come back and save the day Day Dreaming

jaadu will be dead by then!!!so many generations

how about a witch with a jharu

many actresses have already been indulging in plastic surgeries to fit in the role 
-koena,minissha,kat,PC
latest to join is anu

With ur avatar, I think u can play the role of a witch.. and u gotta kiss Hr too..

Interested? Wink
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophz

Because its Koffee with Karan? he grills everyone about their sex life and rumors. It's only fair he brings this one up too. It doesn't matter whether it was true or not he should've at least addressed it. 

It was fishy that he didn't even bring up their "fight". The fact that they didn't bring it up raised many eyebrows not that many people didn't already believe the rumor. It's too obvious.

Karan's questions about rumors are always angled as being an insider. He already knows the truth and the answers, and is only trying for the star to admit it. Take every case in point this season. Ranbir-Katrina, Arjun-Anushka, Ranvir-Deepika or whoever else is on...he asks questions because he already knows the answers and just wants the public to know. And again I ask, why is it such a big deal for Karan to address it? I'll give you a video where a journalist addresses it to SRK and he answers it. In fact, what if Karan brings it up during SRK's episode? I can guarantee you that it will be twisted and said that he only brought it up so that the rumors be put to rest.

I wouldn't know why he didn't bring up the fight. I assume the reason was embarassing enough for him to not have to explain his side of the issue. lol please. Who are all these "many people who already believe the rumor"? The people on this forum? The tiny percentage of people on the internet?
Yes, I do think that another small part for not bringing up the issue was not to inform the people at large who have never even heard of this rumor to be aware of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debarati7FakeLove

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Yes, I do think that another small part for not bringing up the issue was not to inform the people at large who have never even heard of this rumor to be aware of it. 

-------------

Its just the forum ppl.. and thats the medium we r talking from. All the KWK rumours r discussed here. 

For ur Kind information. 

SRK- PC rumours r not going away ... wait for the shock .. 

Go to top