Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by qazplm

Is it just obvious to me why he wouldn't bring up the affair rumors? What difference would it have made even if he had bought it up? I remember reading various discussions even before the show aired about how even if the topic would be bought up Priyanka would obviously deny it and how Karan would definitely bring it up to clear SRK's image etc.

The fact remains that both Priyanka and SRK have already commented and denied it so many times. When they have done that and still particular people on this forum refuse to take their word, then why would her repeating the same thing be of much more importance on KWK? (which according to everyone on this forum is a non-classy show supposedly)

Even though SRK is so close to Karan, he has still dragged his name in controversial ways in both Salman and Aamir episodes. Why? Coz there's obvious truth to it. Same goes with him asking about Rabir to Deepika. The affair is a rumor and SRK has denied it. Why would Karan bring up a rumor that has finally died down?

Buahahahaha.  I didnt even know shahid dated Pc till this show.. hahahaha

srk- pc denied so kjo will take their words for it.. hahahaha.. kjo keep asking when ppl denying..

u see, abt srk-pc affair /marriage is so sensitive to Kjo himself.. as i said conflict of interest. 
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

jaadu will be dead by then!!!so many generations

how about a witch with a jharu

many actresses have already been indulging in plastic surgeries to fit in the role 
-koena,minissha,kat,PC
latest to join is anu

With ur avatar, I think u can play the role of a witch.. and u gotta kiss Hr too..

Interested? ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Sophz

Because its Koffee with Karan? he grills everyone about their sex life and rumors. It's only fair he brings this one up too. It doesn't matter whether it was true or not he should've at least addressed it. 

It was fishy that he didn't even bring up their "fight". The fact that they didn't bring it up raised many eyebrows not that many people didn't already believe the rumor. It's too obvious.

Karan's questions about rumors are always angled as being an insider. He already knows the truth and the answers, and is only trying for the star to admit it. Take every case in point this season. Ranbir-Katrina, Arjun-Anushka, Ranvir-Deepika or whoever else is on...he asks questions because he already knows the answers and just wants the public to know. And again I ask, why is it such a big deal for Karan to address it? I'll give you a video where a journalist addresses it to SRK and he answers it. In fact, what if Karan brings it up during SRK's episode? I can guarantee you that it will be twisted and said that he only brought it up so that the rumors be put to rest.

I wouldn't know why he didn't bring up the fight. I assume the reason was embarassing enough for him to not have to explain his side of the issue. lol please. Who are all these "many people who already believe the rumor"? The people on this forum? The tiny percentage of people on the internet?
Yes, I do think that another small part for not bringing up the issue was not to inform the people at large who have never even heard of this rumor to be aware of it.
Yes, I do think that another small part for not bringing up the issue was not to inform the people at large who have never even heard of this rumor to be aware of it. 

-------------

Its just the forum ppl.. and thats the medium we r talking from. All the KWK rumours r discussed here. 

For ur Kind information. 

SRK- PC rumours r not going away ... wait for the shock .. 
@Qazplm
I've seen SRK talking about this rumour only once during some interview of JTHJ but haven't seen anybody asking PC about it

Anyways KJo would not stop bugging RK about Katrina and DP about Ranveer regardless to how much they deny their relationships so it's fair enough that he asked and clarified with PC. He did bug her in the last koffee outing with Shahid though. You know KJo can be really annoying with his questions at times 😆 
Aww.. are Duggu fans annoyed that PC placed him last on the acting list and called him a narcissist? 😆
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

-------------

Its just the forum ppl.. and thats the medium we r talking from. All the KWK rumours r discussed here. 

For ur Kind information. 

SRK- PC rumours r not going away ... wait for the shock .. 

Lol some fans are just rediculous!!! I bet even if they were caught red handed they would say "nooo thats not him, it's someone else posing as SRK. ðŸ˜†
Somebody posted Kjo -Dpad and PC pic as he usually does post after the show..
The comment was.. theres r srk's 3 fav. bitches.. ðŸ˜†

Can some1 post that pic. plz. 
Originally posted by ponymo

Aww.. are Duggu fans annoyed that PC placed him last on the acting list and called him a narcissist? 😆

JUst having fun.. ðŸ˜‰ Better than the catfights. 
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

JUst having fun.. ðŸ˜‰ Better than the catfights. 

Well this fun would have transformed into a catfight if PC fans retaliated 😉 But this forum doesn't have many PC fans and those who are her fans here, they're not much into fan wars. 😆