Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Astha tells everything to her parents

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After watching sbb, it is confirmed that she tells everything to her parents..Kalindi was so angry at Shlok...i had a doubt whether she wud hide shlok's cheating..thank god she didnt...now the story became very very interesting..even if shlok wants to bring her back, it will be really tough..he will not be able to blackmail her again...n fake love will no more work..really interesting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thats exactly what i am thinking how will he make astha agree to live  with him interesting how cv will show this
Aas2727 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And I was doubting whether her family will support her or not. But glad that they are with her.
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am glad kalindi stood against shlok, but I am sure Astha will disappoint her and go back to shlok again. Not that I am complaining ๐Ÿ˜‰
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aas2727

And I was doubting whether her family will support her or not. But glad that they are with her.

her family always support her...no doubt in that
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Operaqueen

I am glad kalindi stood against shlok, but I am sure Astha will disappoint her and go back to shlok again. Not that I am complaining ๐Ÿ˜‰

u r right...astha sometimes go against our dreams...some stupid acts will be there from her side for sure..astha is like that..me too not complaining๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Aas2727 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana.AshlokFan

her family always support her...no doubt in that

Yeah but after avdhoot got bailed from jail by niranjan I was at doubt. But obviously when they got to know what Shlok did n he was behind all this they have to support aastha.
niki795 thumbnail
I'm glad kalindi stood against shlok
I was thinking the same... How will he bring her back ??
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree and am so so happy she informed her family everything. ..1 disappointed is why is she still wearing the manualsutram and Khalandi could have reacted more strongly to Anjali. ..she does not need to be quite anymore as her daughter is out of the agony house. ..
BinitaMistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now excited to watch real love