Jab Bana Uska Hi Bana: A Character Analysis - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by --Nargis--

They are the perfect YIN/YANG for each other!!  Her resilience will teach him of a strength he never even fathomed is possible.  His revolt or refusal to accept his mothers betrayal will teach her to not be so blind to those close to you...such as the Thakur.

So aptly put!! She will teach him loyalty, and heart, and strength! And he will force her to lift the veil and see the truth that lurks in people's eyes!
Originally posted by Arhi_2205

Great character analysis

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Desigirl_21

Great Analysis ๐Ÿ‘
Paro really is a simple person even though she lost her parents at a young age, she is at a good place in life but yet again life is going to test her 
Rudra has never moved on because I feel he has never got closure he still doesn't know why his mother left him,  Rudra and Paro's journey will be very difficult 

YES! Rudra never got closure and that's what haunts him so much!  And it will be a difficult journey indeed, but hopefully a beautiful one as well๐Ÿ˜Š

AND THANK YOU X)

Originally posted by SS88

Great analysis. I think Paro still doesn't realize her own strength and courage. It's going to come forth as the storm unfolds. 

Oh yes!  I agree.  She doesn't realize just how strong she is, and it will be the one thing keeping her sane for what unfolds next):

Originally posted by Naz_nisar

Great post

Thank you!
Originally posted by princessunara

Amazing analysis! perfectly said!
I love your every take on this episode! so thought provoking and astute!

Aww thank you so much!  With such encouraging words I will endeavour to write more frequently!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by MadhuO

You write beautifully.  It was such a pleasure to read. I have to find the other ones you have written, but later...it is almost 2:30 am and I need to catch a few zeees.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

AHHH thank you so much!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Senorita Sanaya

Splendid analysis!

Thank you muchly!

Originally posted by munni1

Nice analysis.

Thank you dear(:

Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

Beautiful post dear!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ 

Thank you so much! <3

Originally posted by Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Gr8 analysis

Thank you lovely!

Originally posted by Vera

Lovely post...yes Paro will be shown to be emotionally much stronger than Rudra. 

Yes! And it will be such an interesting contrast to see!  She'll be the calm, and he will be the storm.
Wonderful analysis. You have dissected and analysed the characters and their traits beautifully !
Nice post... I really liked it...
so well written!

In making Paro who she is, I think the unconditional love of her mami has been really key.  Her love has been nothing less than a mother's love.

and I really like that it she was a mami and not a masi...These relationships are so easy to portray as lacking, wanting or somehow less than what real love demands. But in this, that's not the case...and I really thank them for that.  Paro did not lack love growing up; Rudra had to fight his AND his father's demons all along.  Of course there's love between father and son.  A gruff love, that is always veiled, never demonstrated, but true love all the same.  just unacknowledged openly. 

so, in part, different journeys were shaped...
Originally posted by Dazee

so well written!

In making Paro who she is, I think the unconditional love of her mami has been really key.  Her love has been nothing less than a mother's love.

and I really like that it she was a mami and not a masi...These relationships are so easy to portray as lacking, wanting or somehow less than what real love demands. But in this, that's not the case...and I really thank them for that.  Paro did not lack love growing up; Rudra had to fight his AND his father's demons all along.  Of course there's love between father and son.  A gruff love, that is always veiled, never demonstrated, but true love all the same.  just unacknowledged openly. 

so, in part, different journeys were shaped...

Ahhh I love your perspective! 

Yes the mami thing was so done beautifully and was such a different relationship to show.  Paro was raised, cared for and loved unconditionally by a woman who was an outsider into their family.  She has had such a huge hand in Paro's development and will power to keep loving even when things get rough!  Her mami is a great supporting character. 

I agree with Rudra's relationship with his father.  There is still love there even if it is marred by the betrayal of Rudra's mother.  We have seen Rudra reach out for his father, and call him and upon his father not picking up Rudra smiled ever so softly.  There is something there, something true, even if it is not always visible.  
Edited by vena.cava. - 10 years ago