Posted: 10 years ago
I just had a thought and I wish the CVs could further the story like this: After the Umang mystery gets solved, Radha apologizes to Gopi and goes back to Rajpal Nagar. She retrieves her father's life savings that was meant for her marriage and invests that money in a business (it was a pretty large sum). She'll devote herself whole-heartedly to the business and it'll be a successful venture. Radha makes a lot of money with the help of which she buys her parents a new home and gives them the opportunity to live with dignity.
Till now she has been fooled, bullied and tossed around like a rag doll. But if she becomes the first career woman in both families, she will be treated with respect and it will be the most productive revenge. The girl who was referred to as an 'aaya' by Rashi will now have ten aayas to do her work. Rashi will be jealous as hell and Radha will achieve this without any KKs. Please CVs, please show something positive like this. It will be a great message to society.Edited by Simi0808 - 10 years ago
That is a nice thought but wouldn't that give Radha a lot of screen space than the leads? What I would want to happen in saathiya is that tripti turns out to be the killer and cuz of that Radha gets really angry at her and try's to kill her with a gun. They both fight with that gun I.e. Tripti stopping her and Radha shooting her and the whole family is present and one of these two shoot and it accidentally shoots gopi. After this we find out that tripti shot gopi and she goes to the jail, gopi in hospital and Radha coming to hospital to apologise to gopi. After the operation, the doctor permits the modis to take their gopi home but she needs to be looked after properly. This will bring gohem together and give them more sceernspace.

This is like that track when gopi meets with an accident after saving rashi from the kidnappers.

This will also gave a lot of drama in it hence the TRP's might go higherEdited by harsharma - 10 years ago
Originally posted by harsharma

That is a nice thought but wouldn't that give Radha a lot of screen space than the leads? What I would want to happen in saathiya is that tripti turns out to be the killer and cuz of that Radha gets really angry at her and try's to kill her with a gun. They both fight with that gun I.e. Tripti stopping her and Radha shooting her and the whole family is present and one of these two shoot and it accidentally shoots gopi. After this we find out that tripti shot gopi and she goes to the jail, gopi in hospital and Radha coming to hospital to apologise to gopi. After the operation, the doctor permits the modis to take their gopi home but she needs to be looked after properly. This will bring gohem together and give them more sceernspace.

This is like that track when gopi meets with an accident after saving rashi from the kidnappers.

This will also gave a lot of drama in it hence the TRP's might go higher

Nice. But not Gopi again. Rashi?
Originally posted by PRINCESS_ALISHA

Nice. But not Gopi again. Rashi?

As its gopis track want it to be gopi only... Not rashi!! 
Yes...this would be amazing if it happens...then we can have some more happy scenes in modi bhavan with meera and tolumolu
I wish Rashi gets more screen space. She is a treat to watch!
I don't think it will give Radha too much screen space. She'll just be shown going to work or busy with documents like they show Ahem or Chirag. The main thing can continue to be Gohem romance or Rashi's kks.
I think the CVs are under the impression that the only way to increase TRPs is to show women doing KKs or murdering someone. Once they can try something positive, I truly believe it will generate interest. My sister keeps discouraging me from watching this serial as she feels it nees to be more progressive. That's what the viewers want.
Originally posted by Simi0808

I just had a thought and I wish the CVs could further the story like this: After the Umang mystery gets solved, Radha apologizes to Gopi and goes back to Rajpal Nagar. She retrieves her father's life savings that was meant for her marriage and invests that money in a business (it was a pretty large sum). She'll devote herself whole-heartedly to the business and it'll be a successful venture. Radha makes a lot of money with the help of which she buys her parents a new home and gives them the opportunity to live with dignity.
Till now she has been fooled, bullied and tossed around like a rag doll. But if she becomes the first career woman in both families, she will be treated with respect and it will be the most productive revenge. The girl who was referred to as an 'aaya' by Rashi will now have ten aayas to do her work. Rashi will be jealous as hell and Radha will achieve this without any KKs. Please CVs, please show something positive like this. It will be a great message to society.
its nice but if she is successful business woman she wont be the first successful woman in both familys remember achaar queen gopi, and on her way to her success urmi try to sabotage  it all by using rashi to do her dirty work

Originally posted by sara_sara

its nice but if she is successful business woman she wont be the first successful woman in both familys remember achaar queen gopi, and on her way to her success urmi try to sabotage it all by using rashi to do her dirty work

Achar queen 😆 I meant a bigger business, something like what Ahem does. Also Radha can give Madhu the post of detective to make sure Urshi don't do any kaand.
Originally posted by Simi0808

Achar queen 😆 I meant a bigger business, something like what Ahem does. Also Radha can give Madhu the post of detective to make sure Urshi don't do any kaand.
yeah she can make it big she has brains if she start using it and stop being gulable first rashi and then umang and she did get rashi back and once she find out how she was duped with umang god help umang and tripti unless yumang realy is dead, and dont think urshi can sabotage her like they did with gopi as gopi is too trusting and forgiving