Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
tottly man. where was this dude hiding all this time?! glad he has a chance to show his talent . the new king of television! 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lashy

πŸ˜† I keep imagining these scenes of you sticking to your TV and then moving away like LITERALLY

I do exactly this! πŸ˜†

Literally. πŸ˜†

Lavina screeches so much, my ears start itchingπŸ˜†

And Ashwini screams so much, I can hear her half away across my room like she is breathing into my ear πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: disha15

I have always commended him for hsi dialogue delivery. The best thing about him is that,he manages modulating his speed,his tone to the T. He is fast and aggressive one moment,the very next moment he is slow and subtle. That is not easy to do! Amidst all that expressions that too! 

Even when he is fast,his voice has that crystal clear clarity! πŸ‘

My dad used always praise his dialogue delivery,since hsi prc days. Always compared him with Shatrughan Singa,since he also was very good with dialogue delivery-paced ones. 

Damn,RT is class part! πŸ‘

He has the BEST & CLASSIEST dialogue delivery I've ever heard! πŸ‘

I've a HUGE thing for Voices & WHAT A VOICE JALAL HAS!!! β˜ΊοΈ   

Mark my words- He will take the silver screen by BY STORM in a few years!!!

I send people out of the house if they as much as sneaze πŸ€£ Watching JA needs utmost concentration. 

ME TOOO!! If my mother so much as coughs while passing by, I scream & she glares! πŸ€£
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Oh yes, I demand pin-drop silence at home when Rajat speaks, lest I miss out something. By the time we speak one word, he utters four.  Yet it is pleasing to the ears and his voice has a dulcet tone. His dialogue delivery is as quick and graceful as his talwar-baazi.   Haakim looked comical when he tried his hand with the sword in the scene before the soldier-snake-bite.

(But considering ONLY the speed factor, even  Rajat can't compete with the guy who portrays MP 🀣)

But I'm not comfortable with Paridhi at all. She is improving no doubt but she  makes classical hindi sound very hard and harsh. Moti , the old one who spoke the same shudhha hindi sounded very pleasing.  In the Yash  Chopra Mahabharat, everybody spoke pure Hindi. It sounded beautiful. But Pari doesn't give it the touch it needs.

You're absolutely right, San!! But I speak as fast as Rajat (his Jalal he paces splendidly πŸ˜³)   so now I understand when people keep telling me to talk slowly. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As Jalal he has modulated his voice superbly... Given it an Imperial bedroom voiced huskiness that THRILLS ME TO THE TIPS OF MY TOES. β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: melissa05

Me 2... I am like imagining her infrnt of the tv n pull away as quickly as possible when ruks n maham cum on!!! πŸ€£

I do exactly this!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And ask my Dad to lower the volume of the other tvs if anyone is watching, not to talk loudly, not to cough & sneeze loudly..

He told me y'day, "it's not a hospital, beti!!" πŸ€£

This habit of mine has been going on since his prc days. πŸ˜†

HI5!! πŸ€£
bubbles_rogue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is a very talented actor..😊
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

You're absolutely right, San!! But I speak as fast as Rajat (his Jalal he paces splendidly πŸ˜³)   so now I understand when people keep telling me to talk slowly. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As Jalal he has modulated his voice superbly... Given it an Imperial bedroom voiced huskiness that THRILLS ME TO THE TIPS OF MY TOES. β˜ΊοΈ

To quote Darcy in P&P, " The ability to anything with quickness is so prized by the possessor that the imperfections of the outcome are often overlooked." But Rajat's dialogue delivery has speed and perfection and clarity! Isn't it a great combination?
But Tripti, unless you are confident about your modulation and clarity you should slow done if you indeed talk as fast. Else you will sound as though you talk Greek.
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

To quote Darcy in P&P, " The ability to anything with quickness is so prized by the possessor that the imperfections of the outcome are often overlooked." But Rajat's dialogue delivery has speed and perfection and clarity! Isn't it a great combination?
But Tripti, unless you are confident about your modulation and clarity you should slow done if you indeed talk as fast. Else you will sound as though you talk Greek.

πŸ˜† ya sometimes I am told that it seems like am speaking Greek!

But hey, it is all good. πŸ˜›

I've been told it is a very good voice. πŸ˜Ž

Oh Rajat is ALL sorts of perfection. πŸ˜³