Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

What if it was Paro instead? (Page 8)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ardentold

Its a myth that indian audiences can't accept "bad girls".Remember Parveen Babi in Deewar?And Helen in all her roles.in fact on TV we have even accepted a married woman leaving her husband for another man.If the story and acting is good, we are mature enough to appreciate the characters.

What you say is true to an extent, but the silver screen and Television are two different media. TV characters make more of an impact on viewers' minds through daily telecast and make viewers identify with them. Thus the shock would be harder to take in a daily soap than in a two or three-hour movie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SS88

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
In the Indian TV world, female leads are forbidden to lose their virginity before marriage. Although I don't mind it in the real world, I've been brought in a family that does care. My mother would like me if I ever did something like that.
samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Indian TV audience r easily excepting nonvirgin male leads , but they r not going to except non virgin female lead
ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jeesie Senior Member
jeesie
jeesie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Audience in India r not going to except bad girls or non virgins leads easily , but in case of male is different
ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rvarier Senior Member
rvarier
rvarier

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
It is only now with the saas bahu serials, that women hv become all goody goody. Earlier serials like Tara, Banegi Apni baat, and many other serials in 1990's had women who lead full lives with dating and sex. Actually Indian TV is regressing and going back into dark ages. Evn Mahi ve had a heroine who did it becoz she wanted to.
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
why the hell does sex make a girl "bad" or not pure?!!? uggh makes me sick!!!!!!!! Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index