India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

What if it was Paro instead? (Page 6)

Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Krystal, its nice 2 see u here..  I know Indian audiences wouldn't lyk it if any female lead uses a guy for her needs.. *BIASED* DeadDead... but personally I feel that it would be okay bcz she hasn't met the love of her lyf yet,& she too can have "needs" as any other  male lead...  SO in a word,Bad girl will be accepted by me...  SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krystal_watzMrDarcyfan

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SAMUEL--

Originally posted by dakshaavi

i  dont  think  society  is  ever  gonna  change,  if   it  is  bad  boy  then  he  is   hot   and  if  its  a  bad  girl  she  would  be  called  as  a  s**t, 
for  them  a  girl  should  always  be 'sarvaguna  sabanna'Sleepy
but  i  do  hope  that  this  changes  and one  day  we  will  get  to  see  a  bad  girl  as  the  lead  actress
agree we audience a also fed up with this pati vrat bharatiya sarvaguna sampan nari which is not even close to reality . Bad boy is shown as tough and emotionless and a girl full of emotions and some  16 century saint . They should show the reality of modern woman of current times both good and bad not always unrealistic bahu . 

@bold ,  i  too  wants  to  see  a  woman  that  is  normal  not  tooo  sweet  nor  tooo  bitter Dead  
being  a  man,  i  am  accepting  the  fact  that  women  are  not  treated  equally  comapred  to  a  man,  if  man  does  things  like  SEX  before  getting  married  then  they  are  considered  as  hawwt  and  when  women  does  that  she  is  considered  as  a  s**t ,   how  pathetic?Dead
and  i  heard  that  after  joining  with  rudra  paro  will  also  change  into  grey  rather  than  being  all  goody goody

Completely agree with you bro it's so pathetic .To see the judgemental behaviour of the society towards women and their life-style. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Indiana_Jonesprincessunara

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Bad girls is accepted by me but not Indian viewers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaaviOmNaMaSteOmVIMAL.SMMrDarcyfan

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL89

Originally posted by dakshaavi

i  dont  think  society  is  ever  gonna  change,  if   it  is  bad  boy  then  he  is   hot   and  if  its  a  bad  girl  she  would  be  called  as  a  s**t, 
for  them  a  girl  should  always  be 'sarvaguna  sabanna'Sleepy
but  i  do  hope  that  this  changes  and one  day  we  will  get  to  see  a  bad  girl  as  the  lead  actress
agree we audience a also fed up with this pati vrat bharatiya sarvaguna sampan nari which is not even close to reality . Bad boy is shown as tough and emotionless and a girl full of emotions and some  16 century saint . They should show the reality of modern woman of current times both good and bad not always unrealistic bahu . 

@bold ,  i  too  wants  to  see  a  woman  that  is  normal  not  tooo  sweet  nor  tooo  bitter Dead  
being  a  man,  i  am  accepting  the  fact  that  women  are  not  treated  equally  comapred  to  a  man,  if  man  does  things  like  SEX  before  getting  married  then  they  are  considered  as  hawwt  and  when  women  does  that  she  is  considered  as  a  s**t ,   how  pathetic?Dead
and  i  heard  that  after  joining  with  rudra  paro  will  also  change  into  grey  rather  than  being  all  goody goody

Completely agree with you bro it's so pathetic .To see the judgemental behaviour of the society towards women and their life-style. 
there is such a huge difference of treatment to a character of man and woman on shows .these days we see in almost every show the male lead has a GF but not for female leads. We want these things to change 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Indiana_JonesVIMAL.SMMrDarcyfan

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Kystal I have already seen a number of posts outside of this forum, calling Sanaya a s**t & what not for wearing the outfits she does in the show.

So with any shadow of doubt I can say that any actress playing a role like that would be brutally criticised and s**t shamed.

That is so stupid even with those little blouse she still looks so young and innocent there is nothing sexy at all there she carried the looks off graceful and up the mark to the character she's portraying.

ardentoldVIMAL.SMMrDarcyfan

ardentold Newbie
ardentold
ardentold

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Its a myth that indian audiences can't accept "bad girls".Remember Parveen Babi in Deewar?And Helen in all her roles.in fact on TV we have even accepted a married woman leaving her husband for another man.If the story and acting is good, we are mature enough to appreciate the characters.

Arpi17VIMAL.SMNeloufer.MrDarcyfan

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
fab post and awesome discussions!!Clap

-HEAVEN-OmNaMaSteOmSublimeSanayaNeloufer.

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I believe in equality. In any aspect. Unfortunately the society does not. One mind track.

-Maryam.K--HEAVEN-Neloufer.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index