Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

But a man going shirtless is drooling right? 🤢

That is so hypocritical.

dont u know de r diffrent 😛 exmple-  a male wrestler can go in ring without shirt but  female wrestler cant ðŸ˜†
rvarier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It is only now with the saas bahu serials, that women hv become all goody goody. Earlier serials like Tara, Banegi Apni baat, and many other serials in 1990's had women who lead full lives with dating and sex. Actually Indian TV is regressing and going back into dark ages. Evn Mahi ve had a heroine who did it becoz she wanted to.
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why the hell does sex make a girl "bad" or not pure?!!? uggh makes me sick!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜¡
cj-the-fool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What about suhana from sasural genda phool ? I don't know whether she had sex before marriage or not but she did have a boyfriend before
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know you have asked such a wonderful question actually...not talking just of RR but indian audiences seriously need to accept female leads having a past or having had boyfriends with whom they might have been physical too...i personally dont think a girl who has had physical relationships before marriage or before she actually falls in love is wrong...these thongs dont make a girl
Or her values n morals wrong...if guys can have n number of girlfriends then so do girl is capable pf dating guys in past...but if does not work out whats her fault...and if guys can be changed from bad to good as seen on television then so do girls can be shown progressive and getting transformed for her guy...whats the harm