Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: --SAMUEL--

@bold ,  i  too  wants  to  see  a  woman  that  is  normal  not  tooo  sweet  nor  tooo  bitter 🤢  
being  a  man,  i  am  accepting  the  fact  that  women  are  not  treated  equally  comapred  to  a  man,  if  man  does  things  like  SEX  before  getting  married  then  they  are  considered  as  hawwt  and  when  women  does  that  she  is  considered  as  a  s**t ,   how  pathetic?🤢
and  i  heard  that  after  joining  with  rudra  paro  will  also  change  into  grey  rather  than  being  all  goody goody

Completely agree with you bro it's so pathetic .To see the judgemental behaviour of the society towards women and their life-style. 
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bad girls is accepted by me but not Indian viewers.
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL89

Completely agree with you bro it's so pathetic .To see the judgemental behaviour of the society towards women and their life-style. 

there is such a huge difference of treatment to a character of man and woman on shows .these days we see in almost every show the male lead has a GF but not for female leads. We want these things to change 
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Kystal I have already seen a number of posts outside of this forum, calling Sanaya a s**t & what not for wearing the outfits she does in the show.

So with any shadow of doubt I can say that any actress playing a role like that would be brutally criticised and s**t shamed.

That is so stupid even with those little blouse she still looks so young and innocent there is nothing sexy at all there she carried the looks off graceful and up the mark to the character she's portraying.
ardentold thumbnail
Its a myth that indian audiences can't accept "bad girls".Remember Parveen Babi in Deewar?And Helen in all her roles.in fact on TV we have even accepted a married woman leaving her husband for another man.If the story and acting is good, we are mature enough to appreciate the characters.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
fab post and awesome discussions!!👏
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I believe in equality. In any aspect. Unfortunately the society does not. One mind track.
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

I believe in equality. In any aspect. Unfortunately the society does not. One mind track.

Exactly! Women's right was given in 1920's. But still, I don't have as much right as my brother does even though he is younger than me! Now before I start, I should just stop 😆
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The Indian audience would never keep an open mind about this. They would simply tag her as a wh***  👎🏼 
How I wish our country could develop a broad mind sooner than later
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I can imagine the outrage a sexually liberated female lead would cause, but I am waiting for one show on Indian TV with enough guts to show a female lead who is grey & do it well!