Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
That's true most of the people here r hypocrite , if male lead is shirtless , loosing his virginity with dancer , then oh my god it's so sexy , hot , ,  , what a chemistry , and all is well attitude but when it comes to female lead then  for only wearing small choli she become s...t  superb 
DarcyFan: SUperbly said. Yes, things are slowly getting around. Phrases like "manwh**e" or "man-s**t" are gaining more acceptance in the popular lexicon, but still no-where as frequent in use as "s**t" or "wh**e".
And agree with another point you raised. Often, in an attempt to make the male lead grey, they end up making him a complete psycho or worse, glorify his negative deeds. That's hardly desirable. Having had a few flings is acceptable, but having a pattern of doing it regularly or being a total sex-maniac is NOT grey, that is BLACK. Period. I'm gonna have to create a new topic on that, I see. 😆

I'm happy though that the mentality is slowly diminishing where being a compulsive sex-addict lecher is portrayed or perceived as glamorous, a la James Bond. 
Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Society is always cruel when it comes to women.
The women has to always be pure and make sure she's not touched by anyone only the one that's going to become her husband.
As for men it doesn't matter what the hell they do, cause they are always given excuses that they are men and all that crap.
One question so the man roams around and at the end he takes a good pure UNTOUCHED women.
Doesn't the woman deserve someone pure like her????
It's just ridiculous how a man is supposed to get everything just because he's a man and woman has to take whatever she gets just because she is a woman.
It bothers me that many good girls who have preserved themselves to the person they're going to get married too end up with a guy who had been in many relationships.

dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SAMUEL--

i  dont  think  society  is  ever  gonna  change,  if   it  is  bad  boy  then  he  is   hot   and  if  its  a  bad  girl  she  would  be  called  as  a  s**t, 
for  them  a  girl  should  always  be 'sarvaguna  sabanna'🥱
but  i  do  hope  that  this  changes  and one  day  we  will  get  to  see  a  bad  girl  as  the  lead  actress

agree we audience a also fed up with this pati vrat bharatiya sarvaguna sampan nari which is not even close to reality . Bad boy is shown as tough and emotionless and a girl full of emotions and some  16 century saint . They should show the reality of modern woman of current times both good and bad not always unrealistic bahu . 
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When it comes to bad boy and bad girl sleeping before marriage it should be treated equally . Would say if boy is ok with it then why not accept the girl with same.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MalikaRose

Society is always cruel when it comes to women.

The women has to always be pure and make sure she's not touched by anyone only the one that's going to become her husband.
As for men it doesn't matter what the hell they do, cause they are always given excuses that they are men and all that crap.
One question so the man roams around and at the end he takes a good pure UNTOUCHED women.
Doesn't the woman deserve someone pure like her????
It's just ridiculous how a man is supposed to get everything just because he's a man and woman has to take whatever she gets just because she is a woman.
It bothers me that many good girls who have preserved themselves to the person they're going to get married too end up with a guy who had been in many relationships.

I am a guy .I also don't like the liberty men gets in the society because they are men.  I would say all men are not bad. Some men also preserve themselves for the right girl they get married.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dakshaavi

agree we audience a also fed up with this pati vrat bharatiya sarvaguna sampan nari which is not even close to reality . Bad boy is shown as tough and emotionless and a girl full of emotions and some  16 century saint . They should show the reality of modern woman of current times both good and bad not always unrealistic bahu . 

Completely agree with you . We need a change in showing the lead as the saint and Mother Teresa .It would take time for this change .For this majority of audience tastes should change . Channel should try to take risk.Then only we will get a realistic bahu with flaws .
Indiana_Jones thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dakshaavi

@bold ,  i  too  wants  to  see  a  woman  that  is  normal  not  tooo  sweet  nor  tooo  bitter 🤢  
being  a  man,  i  am  accepting  the  fact  that  women  are  not  treated  equally  comapred  to  a  man,  if  man  does  things  like  SEX  before  getting  married  then  they  are  considered  as  hawwt  and  when  women  does  that  she  is  considered  as  a  s**t ,   how  pathetic?🤢
and  i  heard  that  after  joining  with  rudra  paro  will  also  change  into  grey  rather  than  being  all  goody goody
Edited by --SAMUEL-- - 10 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VIMAL89

I am a guy .I also don't like the liberty men gets in the society because they are men.  I would say all men are not bad. Some men also preserve themselves for the right girl they get married.

Oh I didn't know but
I'm glad that even guys think it's not right to be given extra liberty just for being a guy.
Agree not all men are bad and I'm sure there are a lot of men who have preserved themselves for the girl they're marrying but since I have seen a lot of good girls who have preserved themselves end up with a man who had various relationships I had to say that.
Just like the guy would like his girl to be pure and for him the girl also wishes the same but I don't know why people don't give it any importance.
Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Krystal, its nice 2 see u here..  I know Indian audiences wouldn't lyk it if any female lead uses a guy for her needs.. *BIASED* 🤢🤢... but personally I feel that it would be okay bcz she hasn't met the love of her lyf yet,& she too can have "needs" as any other  male lead...  SO in a word,Bad girl will be accepted by me...  ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š