Rangrasiya

What if it was Paro instead? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
@Nach_Basanti: s**tty for wearing lehenga?  
@MissCoco: I think the phase of 'Short Clothes=Vamp' is long over. Case in point, Arohi from Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 and Meethi in Uttaran. Evn Eta's heroines have shed their disease of sacrifice and being sugary-sweet all the effing time, e.g., Priya from BALH. Also, Zoya from QH that you mentioned. Now, only the grey female lead has to make an entry. I want an EMPATHETIC grey female character, not the OTT-annoying cardboard cutouts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: krystal_watz

@MissCoco: I think the phase of 'Short Clothes=Vamp' is long over. Case in point, Arohi from Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 and Meethi in Uttaran. Evn Eta's heroines have shed their disease of sacrifice and being sugary-sweet all the effing time, e.g., Priya from BALH. Also, Zoya from QH that you mentioned. Now, only the grey female lead has to make an entry. I want an EMPATHETIC grey female character, not the OTT-annoying cardboard cutouts.

@Bold - I second you . I also would like to see a grey female character . 
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i ll accept the girl...i can accept the male lead so why wont i accept the female lead!
but the telly world n majority of indian audience wont accept it.

ps. i liked ur post :)
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

But a man going shirtless is drooling right? 🤢

That is so hypocritical.

this is called..."man ll b man" 🤢
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I will never accept this as now I am not accepting Paro Laila relationship, this is not fair. But if Rudra is like this type of guy so now I want Paro to celebrate SR with her hubby...baas!!!
I hate laila
-HEAVEN- thumbnail

bold: i think the day is still far away!😒
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -HEAVEN-

this is called..."man ll b man" 🤢

It's disgusting when you see woman bashing other woman using the "S" Word.
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago

Yeah but those characters you mention are quite annoying. There is a major difference in characterisation between Arohi in KMH1 and KMH2. I haven't watched Uttaran so don't know.

Sure, even I'm rooting for the same. But I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon. 
^^My point lay with the clothes. The "noodle-strap-vamp" era is over. Snivelling sati-savitris still stick around, and the bad girls, even the side characters, only flirt, don't get jiggy. 😆 Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have not yet seen Rangrasiya. But will check it out as it is Sanaya's show. To answer the question... I would love to see a bad girl gone good for love, just like a guy can!!

I think the problem is that society judges promiscuity in women in a different way they judge a man's!! The reason goes back to pre historic times!! The only way a man could be sure a women was having HIS child is if he found her a virgin on their wedding night and she got pregnant right away! Otherwise there was NO guarantee. She could already be carrying another man's child! Therefore women's chastity was given a very HIGH value!! 

Today there is DNA testing, so no man need worry that he will have to father another man's child! But the principal remains the same! A women's virtue is valued above that of a man's!! It is a throw back to the "hallowed womb" principal!! I think today people are more progressive and don't always expect women will wait till marriage! But still they would like a women to end up with a man she slept with, rather than move on to another!! 

End of the day, if a women has had a few men in her life it is not an issue! But a women who has had MANY men in her past will always be judged harsher than a man! But let's face it... Even GUYS are call male S***s, or man wh**e etc these days! So it is not that cool to be a womaniser anymore!! 

Personally  promiscuity is not something I condone in males or females!! But a past that is not perfect is!! If this Rudra guy is indulging in readily available female company... Well that is his wish. He is not committed to anyone after all. However, if he just sleeps with anything that moves, it will deflect from his earthy charm! We can accept he is no angle! But we don't want the devil either!! 

But personally for me... Bring on a bad girl!! Bad girls have hearts too and even THEY can fall in love and change for love just like a MAN can!! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago