Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

new kriyaansh ss pg 7 (Page 6)

unishaz IF-Rockerz
unishaz
unishaz

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Next chapter:

Four of them were worried seeing her not reacting to anything.. They felt like killing themselves seeing the ever so lively n chatterbox, silent n numb like nothing is left for her to live.. They had seen her as a fighter n full of life but the person they were seeing now was totally alien to them.. It was paining them to see her like lifeless soul.. They decided to stay at rey's house.. They knew rey needed them most.. Kria's condition effected them but rey was replica of her condition.. He has gone into shell.. He felt his love was betrayed by her friends for whom she had sacrificed her love, her passion n her life no correction his life.. Kria was his life.. Anything concerning her is related to him.. He felt that those so called friends of kria didn't deserve her.. Trio understood his mind state.. They discussed what to do further.. They decided to consult a doctor first about kria's case in the morning.. Neither of them felt like eating anything nor felt like sleeping.. They had a restless night.. They had cups of coffees to keep them fresh.. They stayed awake whole night discussing what can be done further.. They decided to rent an apartment with two rooms near college n spacious enough for five of them.. The first thing in the morning boys decided to go n search for accomodation.. At wee hour they slept for few hours so they can be fresh for new day.. They had two days off so they decide to rent an apartment n shift immidiately n one day to settle down..

They got up after three hour sleep n freshen up.. Girls helped kria to freshen up.. Swayam n rey managed to make sandwich n coffee.. They took it to kria's room n all had it together n helped kria too.. Swarey went in search of accomodation.. They got it nearly 5 minutes away from college.. N it was near to city hospital too.. They were happy to know it.. They called girls n informed n they were too happy.. They settled the rent n four of them could afford it as they were from influential families.. They decided to give their shares n rent the apartment.. Apartment not too lavish nor too simple.. It had every required essentials they need for daily life.. Bedroom were spacious.. Each room had double beds.. Interior was nicely done.. It was simple yet beautifully done.. They decided to shift after kria's appointment.. Boys talked to the broker n booked it for them in name of reyaansh singhania.. Boys went back n they started for hospital n went for kria's checkup.. They discussed it with doctor.. Doctor suggested, 'it seem she is shocked due to her mothers death.. She is not able to cope up with it.. She has to cry or she will loose her mental stability..' others were shocked to know it n asked if there is any solution.. Doctor suggested that shock can be recovered by another shock.. They thanked the doctor n went away.. They were pondering over doctors advice.. They were not able to decide what they have to do further.. Rey was only thinking what'll make her react..

All were in deliama but decided to think about it later.. The girls went to rey's house to pack the necessary items n their clothes.. Swarey went to broker n took key n signing neccessary document they msged girls the address n ask them to join there.. Swarey brought neccessary groceries n also packed dinner on the way.. They met outside apartment n they opened n settled in n girls took a more spacious room than boys.. They freshen up n had their dinner n made kria lie down n went to hall n had coffee n thinking hard.. Rey was lost since long time swayam noticed it n ask what is he thinking as he know something is definately cooking in his mind.. Rey shared his plan.. Non agreed to it.. Rey was determined n said i only can do it n i'll do anything to bring my baatcutter back.. Later all gave in hesitantly..

Precap-rey's plan of action.. What's it??

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29kavidoll2012dollyduastar94Angel.Khushik.sweetscarletmalikalex754kreya204PrussianBluerolisiddhantdaisydee425love_arshakriapatelarsha_simranArShiDelenaCrazy_ArshiPunjabiKudi_17sweetydiyafriendon girlspravalika9291KReyASMdmadonaCute-over-Hotramya.reddykaveriw2008Dead_NightmareBlack_Stone.Archangel.Cieli.SantiLOVE.GOLDnature2

kriapatel Goldie
kriapatel
kriapatel

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Hope rey ka plan succesfull ho jaye n waise rey ka plan kya he ki sab hesist kar rahe he

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unishaz

LOVE.GOLD IF-Sizzlerz
LOVE.GOLD
LOVE.GOLD

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
nice unisha dear 
loved it 
Beautiful n senti update 
Poor kriya is totally in shock 
Lets see what happens 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon Smile

unishaz

AMAR_LOVE IF-Rockerz
AMAR_LOVE
AMAR_LOVE

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i hope his plan will work...but nice and waiting fr the next part

unishaz

sweetydiyafrien IF-Rockerz
sweetydiyafrien
sweetydiyafrien

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
NONE OF THEM ARE AGREE TO HIS PLAN MEAN IS SOME ABOUT HE WANT TO DO IT
AND REST ALL ARE REFUSE IT... AND I HOPE IT NOT A THINK AM I THINK...
AND FINALLY AFTER A LOT OF CONVERSATION THEY DECIDE TO STAY ALL TOGETHER
IN SAME HOUSE AND KRIYA TO WILL BE STAY... DO CONTINUE SOON AND PM ME

unishaz

kreya204 Goldie
kreya204
kreya204

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Nyc part!!!
Ol 4 of dem r so worried for her!!! Bonding hai boss!!!
Sab saath mein rahenge?!! Shocked wow!!!
Yaar inka to maan na padega!! Mumbai mein ek hi din mein accomodation dhund li!!! Aur shift bhi ho gaye?!!! Shocked
Kaun sa broker hai? Humein bhi milva do!! Wink LOL
Sab soch hi rahe hai!!! Confused
Kriya ki condition mein ku6 nahi ho raha hai!! Confused Cry
Ye rey ko ku6 idea aaya hai...bt ye bahot dangerous hoga!!!
N may b uski life bhi risk kar raha hai!!!
Uska guilt usko overtake kar raha hai!!! He myt nt b thinking sane enuf!!!
Usko samjao ki if kriya ko thik karte hue agar uske rey ko ku6 ho gaya to kriya apne aap ko kabhi forgive nahi kar payegi!!!
U knw such a plot was almost successful in MJHT...
So may b it works!!!
Fingers crossed!!!
Hope it doesnt backfire!!!
N ye gang ko kab pata chalega sach!!!
Thnx a lot for d pm!
N already waiting for d nxt update!!!
Make it asap!! Plz!!!

Edited by kreya204 - 01 March 2014 at 10:26am

unishaz

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Awsumm Dear..Thanxx fr pm! Continuee Soonz!

unishaz

don girls IF-Rockerz
don girls
don girls

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
amazing update...! 
i hope the plan is not rey in dangering himself...! if it is then make sure it quite good and over dramatic then it would be great to read...! okay i think i just lost it, put up to long doing assignment work and i am writing crap now...!
overall amazing update...! loved it ...! just confused as in who the girls are ? i known that one is sharon and is there another person with them or it is just sharon and kria...! 
can't wait for the next update, please PM me when you have updated, thanks 

unishaz

Go to top