Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome concept n interesting..

update next part soon.. ll b waiting for it.. pm me wen u update..
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CHAPTER ONE:   NEXT DAY:   All were in rehersal hall doing warm up.. All were present there except swaron n rey.. They tried trio's cell.. Swaron informed both will be there in half an hour but rey was not picking anyone's call.. All were worried but thought maybe he will come little later.. Taani was too tensed regarding yesterday event n thought to apologize to rey.. She didn't share it with swayam or to anyone.. All were practicing n chatting.. All had become one team n all r known as louisian.. Footloose r won by them.. Swaron r offical.. Kagu n babu r intact.. Vishaka n bharat r knowing each other n like each other.. Rimmi n amar r couple too.. Simmi like neil.. Neil is confused whether he like simmi or not as usual he had a big crush on nicole mam.. Here is no AVP KHUSBOO MAM OK!! All r chatting when swaron makes entry together.. They all greet them n vice versa.. They ask about rey but none had any idea where he is.. In meantime, vp sir calls swaron as they r cs, n acs.. They disperse.. Rey enters college in a very sad mood.. He msged all to gather in RH all r present except swaron.. He directly went to RH n all ask where was he?? Why is he late?? Why is he late?? Etc.. All bombarded at once.. Rey was getting no chance to say anything so atlast he yelled getting irritated, 'SHUT THE HELL UP GUYZ!! BACCHO KI TARAH BEHAVE KARNA BAND KARO!!" n all keep quiet n rey calms down n says, 'mujhe tum logo se urgent baat karni hai kria k baare mein..' hearing kria's name all kria's team start accusing her except taani n vishaka.. Vishaka knew that somewhere kria has gone for a reason unknown to them.. Taani didn't knew who is kria in real.. Rey's team remains quiet.. They didn't knew kria much but knew something was up with rey so they didn't interfere.. Rey try to say something but fails n shouts, 'just stop it.. Jiske bare mein jaante nahi ho.. Jisko itni easily bhul gaye uske baare mein opinion banana band karo.. Neha tum toh uski college first friend thi na kitni asani se usse tumne usse back stabber bula liya.. Bharat woh toh tujhe english mein help karti thi na itna hi jaan paya usse.. Amar woh toh tumhari help karti thi na canteen mein.. Tum log joh aaj itna shaan se louisian kehlate firte ho na.. Apne aap ko dancers kehte ho woh sirf kria ki wajah se hai.. Tum log uske bina kuch nahi the.. She brought u out of weaklings n made u a star, a dancer, a lousian aur uske baare mein itni ghatiya soch.. U disgust me guyz.. Aaj pata chala tum logo k liye kitni ehmiyat hai ek dosti ki.. Tum dosti k layak nahi ho.. Mujhe pata chal gaya kaun kitna dosti nibhata hai aur kaun dosto k liye jaan de sakta hai.. Ek baar apne andar jhak k dekho tumhe sachhai ka andaja ho jaega.. Vishaka i know tum janna chahti ho kria k baare mein.. I'll meet u some other time n good bye..' saying all this rey walks away banging the RH door.. Swaron see him going away angrily n goes to RH n sees neha, bharat n all in tears.. They ask what happen n they explains everything..   Swayam is tensed now as he had seen how hurt rey had been when unknowingly he had danced imagining other as kria n danced n had broken down.. Now the accusition of her friends had triggered it.. He called rey but failed.. Swayam said about his worries to sharon.. Vishaka came to them n said, 'man i want to know what rey know about kria?? Mujhe lag raha hai kria aur rey ko humari jaroorat hai guyz.. Let's go n find them..' n trio left others to think about what rey said.. Rey was driving so fast n recklessly.. The words n accusation of her friends were going on his head.. He reached his house n went to a room n sat on bed n said, 'sorry dear.. Main kuch nahi kar paya.. Woh log kuch sunna nahi chahte.. They don't deserve u.. U're way to precious.. Aunty mein apna promise pura karunga i'll bring my baatcutter back aur uska yeh linecutter usse kuch nahi hone dega.. U're with me na aunty..' n cried looking at a potriat having a mala around it.. Yes smriti died.. Kria is in shock of her mother's death.. She is like a body without soul.. She blankly stares at wall n only talks in monosyllables.. Trio reach rey's home n see the door open n went inside.. They were searching for rey when they heard sound n went to that room n gets shocked to see rey crying holding a girl but girl don't respond.. She is resting on rey limply.. When rey moves away n makes the girl sit they see the girl's face n gets shocked to see kria so devastated n they run to her n yelled, 'kria' n hug her.. Rey too see them n join in hug.. They cry their heart out.. N console each other.. After sometimes part.. N they see smriti's photo hung n mala around the photo.. They cry more to know kria lost her mother.. Rey makes kria sleep n signals others to come out.. They ask him how he found kria.. Rey's flashback:   Rey picks the call.. Hi, reyaansh singhaniya here.. Dr: mr. Singhaniya.. I m dr. Joshi speaking from city hospital.. I m sorry to say but a girl n a women got into accident yesterday n they have no relatives.. I saw ur number on her cell so i called u.. Rey: may i know patients name.. He was dreading.. He felt baatcutter.. But shrugged n waited for answer.. Dr: patient's name is kria.. Kria ghai n her mother smriti ghai.. Plz come soon we need to do something urgently..   Rey was numb hearing it.. His baatcutter is hospitalized.. His phone slipped from his hand n he thumped on sofa.. After sometimes he hurried n drive to hospital.. He didn't inform anyone.. His mind is not working.. He anyhow reach hospital n ask for dr. Joshi.. The receptionist show the way.. He thanked her n went to dr. Joshi.. He greeted dr. Joshi n asked about kria n her mother. Dr: well kria is fine.. She didn't get much injured but her mother is quiet serious.. She is sinking.. Rey felt his ground slipping from his foot.. He was numb.. His baatcutter will be shocked n devastated n ask doctor r there any chances of smriti's survival but gets negative answer.. Dr: mr. Singhaniya mrs. Ghai wanted to meet u before anything happens to her.. N ushered him to icu.. Rey saw kria sitting near smriti numb n blank.. He went near smriti n hold her hand n seat near her.. Smriti opened her eyes n saw rey having tears in his eyes.. She said, 'i'm sorry reyaansh.. Meri wajah se tum itne dukhi ho.. I know u love my daughter a lot.. Tum meri kria ko kuch nahi hone doge.. She tells all truth regarding elims n the condition.. Maine usse sab chin liya.. Woh tut gayi.. Main usse ghut ghut k nahi dekh sakti.. Plz apni kria ko thik kardo.. Plz usse pehle jaisa kar do.. I want her to live her life.. Maine dekha hai in 6 mahino mein tadapte hue.. Rote hue.. Ab nahi hota isliye yaha le ayi.. Uska khayal rakhna.. Usse kehna i take all the promises back.. She can dance n u can have relationship with her..' all the time rey was crying n he promised n look at kria who was lifeless.. Smriti died n they did funeral n rey brought kria to his home.. Fb ends.. By the time he ends his story all r crying n again hug him.. They vows to bring their kria back.. They vow to protect her n never let anyone harm her.. Precap- mission bring kria back..Edited by unishaz - 10 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Amazing update dear
Poor kria...how devastated she is...
Proud of rey...he loves her a lot...
Ab jaldi se kria thik ho jaye...
U wrote it very well
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG ... the story just keeps on getting better and better 
Supper excited for the next update ... can't wait ðŸ˜Š
arsha_simran thumbnail
Baap re...kria has gone through so,much...
she life less... Hating that...
the way u showed rey and the way he made others realize abt kria... Loved DAT scene...
and den flash back...
I thought she has lost her memory...but yahan she is like a dead body...
and smriti no more... Kria in shock...
jab kria shock se bahar aayegi tab...
update sooonnn!!!!!! M waiting!!!
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome story ..

emotions were said brilliantly..

rey's yelled at weakling team n they deserve it.. vishaka s only true friend n rey said he ll tel everything to her later n left in anger.. swaron n vishaka reach rey's house n r shocked to c kria like that n broke down hearing d truth.. it was painful part.. 

narration was soulful..

waiting for next part..
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Awsummm Dear! Thanxx fr pm..Continuee Soon!
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Amazing...
Update soon and do pm me
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rey brst on full gang without knowing anything about her jeep on blame...
and he left in anger and reach his house and her mom is no more...
and kriya is not reacted to anything on in front of her and her friends also came to
know the truth... and hope they get success in bring her back...
do continue soon and pm me
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good start...
hoping 2 c sme new turn in it...
btw my story z catering 4 swaron 2 as well as kiyaansh so ll write the swaron version this time..hope u read tat 2...
nd m glad i gav u permssn cx u r handling it well :)