Was that right of Zain - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Wat if like Initial Promo...On the Day of Nikaah Zeeshan Say Nahi...?? .Aliya will be heart broken...I think after that on ZaYa track will start

Ya what if its him and not her..although i doubt it will be him as she is sure to set the record straight once she finds out that It was Zain she was mistakenly thinking ot be Zeeshan
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Oh so this is a prank 😲 too. How did she know he was not Zeeshan and was ZainπŸ˜•

I'm waiting to find this out too...perhaps they'll show in a flashback.
Chill like Zain Miya doodles ! πŸ˜†

I feel Zain is being childish but not exactly mean or immature to a great level !

He did tell his friend he is doing this for 24 hours - just to get back at his junglee cousin ! 😈

I think it's the atmosphere and school of thought he belongs to- he doesn't see harm in doing a love play for a day, an since he does not believe in something as deep as love he doesn't think that deeply that Aliya will be hurt ! πŸ€“

He would have been a total jerk IMO if he decided to play this by getting too cosy with her or prolonging drama, but he isn't that vile !

True that they are MFEO ! They invoke the extreme (in a mild way than M&B couples ) and that is a very strong factor binding them ! 😎

Another thought - this is a very positive insight into a foreign brought up character ! All TV shows fall into the cliche of showing foreign brought kids in a negative light as brats and insensitive, but Zain is not that ! πŸ‘
His thoughts may be modern, who believes in flirting, dating, flunking college, isn't too religious - BUT he carries his heart on his sleeve ! He might not be religious but can step into a mosque for his father, can agree to his parents' wishes, and money surely doesn't make him egoistic, the airport scene shows that !

Hope he always remains this human ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Props to aaliya too ! Not in the face good or loudly bubbly ! Lives a very average realistic Indian life and does not take shit !

@ mystery solved - I think aaliya either heard that short convo of zee and Zain , or she heard Zain and his friend ka coffe talk ! ;)
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

I'm waiting to find this out too...perhaps they'll show in a flashback.

Or it might be she hearing Zeeshan's parents talk to her parents about who the guy in the kitchen is πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -Khush-

Chill like Zain Miya doodles ! πŸ˜†

I feel Zain is being childish but not exactly mean or immature to a great level !
He did tell his friend he is doing this for 24 hours - just to get back at his junglee cousin ! 😈

I think it's the atmosphere and school of thought he belongs to- he doesn't see harm in doing a love play for a day, an since he does not believe in something as deep as love he doesn't think that deeply that Aliya will be hurt ! πŸ€“

πŸ₯±
He would have been a total jerk IMO if he decided to play this by getting too cosy with her or prolonging drama, but he isn't that vile !

True that they are MFEO ! They invoke the extreme (in a mild way than M&B couples ) and that is a very strong factor binding them ! 😎

Another thought - this is a very positive insight into a foreign brought up character ! All TV shows fall into the cliche of showing foreign brought kids in a negative light as brats and insensitive, but Zain is not that ! πŸ‘
His thoughts may be modern, who believes in flirting, dating, flunking college, isn't too religious - BUT he carries his heart on his sleeve ! He might not be religious but can step into a mosque for his father, can agree to his parents' wishes, and money surely doesn't make him egoistic, the airport scene shows that !

Hope he always remains this human ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Props to aaliya too ! Not in the face good or loudly bubbly ! Lives a very average realistic Indian life and does not take shit !

@ mystery solved - I think aaliya either heard that short convo of zee and Zain , or she heard Zain and his friend ka coffe talk ! ;)

Thanks Khush!!! Will try to chill πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know he is not thinking so deeply and he is in a fun mood . After all its New year so the spirit of fun is in the air. Also he has never had anything gotten astray that he does not know how quickly things can go south .

At this point we don;t know he would have prolonged it beyond 24 hours . He is mesmerized by her looks so what if he did end up doing exactly as you mentioned.

I agree that Zain has broken the myth of foreign educated children that all are brats and spoilt. They are not able to relate to the culture or the people . However here they have shown Zain being able to mix so well with the locals and hence his fondess for the city of Bhopal.

zeeshan is nt criminal πŸ˜†... thts alai's prank.. πŸ˜†

n abt zain... den right... he should clear d thing. ... since its abt sm1s feeling... bt zainnis in his masti.. he dsnt knw wht hes doing... πŸ€”... bt glad dey didnt drag ths much..
Doodle (you got a better name ex modji? Lol)

Exactly - Zain is carefree thanks to his philosophy abt love, and like you said seeing Usmaan- Zain interactions he has never seen things go kaput thanks to his dad yet !

I have a strong feeling the way Zeeshan's mother saw them today,
In future they will be caught in a wierd position and the wedding will break, at that time it will be Zain who will announce to marry Aliya ! πŸ˜›

Zain can actually do anything for the people he cares abt - the Friday epi showed it the way he did all for his dad and firstly came to Bhopal! So for his phup's sake he might take this hasty decision !

I feel what the promos and posters indicate abt hate - it kicks tomorrow ! I felt Aliya was not taunting but very seriously telling him to buzz off -which she is right in her view -and plus Zain didn't look funny too- infanct the first time he looked grim ! πŸ€”

I have a feeling he will return to Bombay with Aliya Zain Abdullah! Lol
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Oh so this is a prank 😲 too. How did she know he was not Zeeshan and was ZainπŸ˜•

I am assuming we will get to know that in flashback after the prank..
They will show how Aaliya got to know..

I think she mustve overheard the conversation between Zain and Rizwan when he told Rizwan he will have 24 hrs of fun pretending to be Zeeshan... πŸ˜†
Zeeshan criminal? Na baba,its just a prank na.But Zain's antics were little overboard though it's gna lead us to ZaYa track.
Originally posted by .VivaciousSoul.

zeeshan is nt criminal πŸ˜†... thts alai's prank.. πŸ˜†

n abt zain... den right... he should clear d thing. ... since its abt sm1s feeling... bt zainnis in his masti.. he dsnt knw wht hes doing... πŸ€”... bt glad dey didnt drag ths much..

Ya the fact that Aliya got to know before it got dragged out is good. If not god only knows how she would have reacted 😳