Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy..4me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post yaar , fully agree with u.
 Just hoping ki audience ye track accept kar le aur waiting for a BADA DHAMAKA, kyonki uske bina 1 time baad ye trach bi bore karne lagega
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rishabala693

Nice post niki!!πŸ‘First I was also blaming ST ,then I re read the article and I came to know that TB is again on its infamous speculating spreeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

May be they are trying to get articles for MEIEJ forum lol isliye kuch bhi 😳 πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Bharathi_R

i totally agree with you...

atleast now onwards ph and st should give more concentration on this show...

Hopefully they do:) Warna Show ka pack up pakka

Niki_cool thumbnail
@ Diya - Oh u were a jaan fan too ? That means double loss for u πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
I'll make sure I won't ever watch any more Nautanki shows & see them getting ruined one day for another 😳

_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope he start treating MB and RR equally now..
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Niki seriously, you think he just gave a vague statement like that coincidentally when DVD took days off? 

Do you think he is so naive that he doesn't know people will jump to conclusion that there is no time for execution because the leads are not available? 

What the hell did he mean when he said that his passion for the show is the same but execution is not up to the mark because there is no time for execution??? 

It is simple mathematics!! 

He is not a newbie who does not know media will throw mud at DVD after his vague statement. He cannot openly badmouth DVD, well because he may be egoist enough to not give them credit openly but he knows the fact that the show is still running because of DVD only and not because of the story!! But because he has to give excuses and not accept his mistakes, he will give vague statements, so that media can do the rest of the job. Is it not simple? 

For the failure of his one show he put the entire blame on channel, for the other he cannot blame the channel as the channel in this case is pampering his new baby, he cannot badmouth the leads openly as well because as I said they are the saving grace of the show and they have huge fan following who is already pissed off with him... so he gives a vague statement and leaves the rest to media! 
Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

Niki seriously, you think he just gave a vague statement like that coincidentally when DVD took days off? 

Do you think he is so naive that he doesn't know people will jump to conclusion that there is no time for execution because the leads are not available? 

What the hell did he mean when he said that his passion for the show is the same but execution is not up to the mark because there is no time for execution??? 

It is simple mathematics!! 

He is not a newbie who does not know media will throw mud at DVD after his vague statement. He cannot openly badmouth DVD, well because he may be egoist enough to not give them credit openly but he knows the fact that the show is still running because of DVD only and not because of the story!! But because he has to give excuses and not accept his mistakes, he will give vague statements, so that media can do the rest of the job. Is it not simple? 

For the failure of his one show he put the entire blame on channel, for the other he cannot blame the channel as the channel in this case is pampering his new baby, he cannot badmouth the leads openly as well because as I said they are the saving grace of the show and they have huge fan following who is already pissed off with him... so he gives a vague statement and leaves the rest to media! 

Well Maria, Firstly that Person specifically asked him about "Execution Problem CURRENTLY in MB" so he replied on that only, Moreover I thought the lack of time meant Show is under scanner or May be like he said in his recent interview that he doesn't get quality time for plots, thus there should be seasons, I took it in that sense.
And well I stick to my word, DVD's holidays were supposed to be spaced out, I know they worked hard to cover it up, Still its not easy to shoot 6-7 epis in 3 days !!
And that doesn't means I am supporting ST, I have hated him for the sautela treatment with MB but the point of my post is he wasn't the one who called DVD unprofessional 😊

Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Well Maria, Firstly that Person specifically asked him about "Execution Problem CURRENTLY in MB" so he replied on that only, Moreover I thought the lack of time meant Show is under scanner or May be like he said in his recent interview that he doesn't get quality time for plots, thus there should be seasons, I took it in that sense.
And well I stick to my word, DVD's holidays were supposed to be spaced out, I know they worked hard to cover it up, Still its not easy to shoot 6-7 epis in 3 days !!
And that doesn't means I am supporting ST, I have hated him for the sautela treatment with MB but the point of my post is he wasn't the one who called DVD unprofessional 😊

Niki.. I will stick to what I said... He deliberately gave such a vague statement.. He is not a kid to not understand the fact that media will obviously throw mud on actors.Look at the timing at which he gave this statement. It is quite simple. As much as I have read his interviews and statements... itna I can get him. 

See, even you're speculating what he actually meant the difference is you're looking at it optimistically but the media does not think that way, right? They want controversial scoop only! So, they went for the other way and threw mud on actors! And please don't tell me he did not know that media will think this... πŸ˜†

About DVD's holidays... well even I agree that it bothered me.. but they took holidays now? It's not like the TRPs fell from 4.0 to 1.8 because of their holidays. 

The person did not ask about execution. She said that he should ask himself if he is loyal to the show like he was before or not because the TRPs dropped from 4.0 to 1.8... and he said this! 

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

Niki.. I will stick to what I said... He deliberately gave such a vague statement.. He is not a kid to not understand the fact that media will obviously throw mud on actors.Look at the timing at which he gave this statement. It is quite simple. As much as I have read his interviews and statements... itna I can get him. 

See, even you're speculating what he actually meant the difference is you're looking at it optimistically but the media does not think that way, right? They want controversial scoop only! So, they went for the other way and threw mud on actors! And please don't tell me he did not know that media will think this... πŸ˜†

About DVD's holidays... well even I agree that it bothered me.. but they took holidays now? It's not like the TRPs fell from 4.0 to 1.8 because of their holidays. 

The person did not ask about execution. She said that he should ask himself if he is loyal to the show like he was before or not because the TRPs dropped from 4.0 to 1.8... and he said this! 

Nobody is saying ki TRP fell due to DVD, That will be the most ridiculous thing to say or hear πŸ˜† Except for the Media πŸ˜•
The other tweet wasn't posted here πŸ˜† I heard from a friend ki she had sent 2 tweets, one about this Loyalty Thing, Other was about why Execution of MB is so poor Currently" πŸ˜† And he replied to both of it in a single reply!!
So I didn't found it intentional but just a normal reply to a question πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Nobody is saying ki TRP fell due to DVD, That will be the most ridiculous thing to say or hear πŸ˜† Except for the Media πŸ˜•
The other tweet wasn't posted here πŸ˜† I heard from a friend ki she had sent 2 tweets, one about this Loyalty Thing, Other was about why Execution of MB is so poor Currently" πŸ˜† And he replied to both of it in a single reply!!
So I didn't found it intentional but just a normal reply to a question πŸ˜•

LOL! I know you were not blaming DVD for the fall of TRPs... πŸ˜†

I meant something... let it be... but I still think ST gave a vague statement deliberately and coincidentally when DVD took days off, leaving a lot to speculation and so mudslinging on the actors. 

Anyways, I am bored of talking about ST now... πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Niki_cool thumbnail
Yeah Maria lets keep it at rest, I usually essayed abt DVD, Ab toh ST par bhi talent jhaad diya 🀣
Now if I don't get some entertaining epis, I'll be PISSED 😳🀣