Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

@ Anki - I don't trust TB at all  πŸ˜† I hope they carry this track well & TRP increases πŸ˜›
I am actually excited to see RM in kiddy clothes 🀣 Will they be given a milk bottle also ? 😳🀣

@ Strawberry - Exactly without MB's & RM's Fame, RR wouldn't have even existed πŸ˜† And I hated it when they gave such treatment with MB 😳 Hopefully now they give some time to MB & work on this track nicely Waise I am liking this track πŸ˜› DVD are the ones who made me stuck to this show till now !!

Thanks for the post I don't know about DVD but I m sure Sikky will definitely wear baccha clothes I m looking forward for it.
natkhat..anki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@niki-i want madhu in school uniform with short skirt n 2 chotis 😳
Rishabala693 thumbnail
Nice post niki!!πŸ‘First I was also blaming ST ,then I re read the article and I came to know that TB is again on its infamous speculating spreeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: yogendra1

Thanks for the post I don't know about DVD but I m sure Sikky will definitely wear baccha clothes I m looking forward for it.

Sikky will be coming with a cradle I guess 🀣

hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good post!! I too have just one problem with him that he has ignored our show for the past 8-10 months at least. And at this point, whether he likes it or not, most of us watch the show for the leads...whereas last year all of us loved the story, execution. I wish he would be  a bit more sensitive. It does'nt help that he is constantly praising the actors of his new show. 
Bharathi_R thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you...
atleast now onwards ph and st should give more concentration on this show...
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: natkhat..anki..

@niki-i want madhu in school uniform with short skirt n 2 chotis 😳

That would be soo cute πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† And imagine RK sucking his thumb 🀣🀣🀣

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

@ Diya - Even I don't rely on NF after so many mindblasting tracks πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
But I really wish this track works and DVD stay, I just can't let them go πŸ˜’

i understand
i used to see jaan
i loved their story
but they ruined it for RR
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Good post!! I too have just one problem with him that he has ignored our show for the past 8-10 months at least. And at this point, whether he likes it or not, most of us watch the show for the leads...whereas last year all of us loved the story, execution. I wish he would be  a bit more sensitive. It does'nt help that he is constantly praising the actors of his new show. 

Can't agree more, He should give the actors some credit bcoz only due to Lead Couple's chemistry he has that 2.0 TRPs today, In 2012-2013 mid it was due to story & chemistry that made the show work, But Now since months, Its Just DVD, Even they spoiled RM like anything 😳
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good post Nikki...but still can't forgive ST and NF as you rightly said:

ONLY Thing I didn't appreciate about that Nautanki Gang is they Destroyed our show They neglected it for their new baby, gave "fate hue kapde" & "Basi Khana" to old baby 😳 πŸ˜† because she had grown old enough to Not Cry πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Thought they are Alag Che CVs thus didn't listen to Audience 😳 Spent the revenue of MB on RR with 2nd hand treatment to MB, Thats the only thing I Hate !! 😳